||Number of Cells(pieces):
CNBM Solar Polycrystalline Series III (280W—295W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc（V）
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
1638 x 982 x 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 x 10)
Cell Monocrystalline Cell
156 x 156 mm
700 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
Certificates TUV (IEC61215&IEC61730), VDE(IEC61215&IEC61730), UL, CE
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way, or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
- Q:0W solar panel can use on what?
- 0w Solar Panel Kit
- Q:are solar electric panels viable in the northwest?
- Take okorder.com/.. You need to keep in mind that as long as you are renting your electric from the public utility you are doing just that and renting. You can resale the solar electric system if you move or if you just want to sale it and get some of your money back if not 20 % extra. Then all the years you used the system was all free electric. So it is already viable as you put it. Anything other then buying a system would not be. Here is a thought. The housing market slumped and if you paid 50K for your home it is now only worth if you can even sale it about 00K. Not worth the money but people are still buying homes even if they are not worth what they are being sold for. And then the cars and trucks people buy will never pay for them selfs but people still buy them and spend extra the more wasteful the car is. So why does solar have to pay for it's self or prove it's self? It has many times over but because you can't drive a solar panel drunk and party out in the bars with it is is not worth the money. I guess the is just being human and a double standard. What about the big up front cost of solar? I remember a 20% up front cost when I bought my home and my car and it is the same 20% or less for a solar loan. Plus the value of solar is going up not down like with homes and a car is not worth but half what you paid for it the minute you drive it off the car lot. I can only see good from solar un like other things we buy.
- Q:Question about using solar panels?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:Please differentiate b/w mono & poly crystalline silicon solar panels.?
- these solar panels are named different based on the solar cells used... mono-crystalline solar cells: As the name suggests, each cell is made from a slice of a silicon crystal, which is made by purifying, melting and freezing silicon. pol-crystalline solar cells: these are a slight variation of single crystal solar cells. they are made of slices cut out of blocks of several silicon crystals, as opposed to single silicon crystals. check the link below to see other differences between the two types (easy to understand), such as their prices and efficiency levels. there is also a third type of solar cell/panel called amorphous solar cells.
- Q:Battery for 2V .5W solar panel?
- There okorder.com/ Why pay thousands of dollars for solar energy ($27,000 average cost) when you can build your own solar panel system for just a fraction of the retail cost. You can build a single solar panel or you can build an entire array of panels to power your whole house. Some people are saving 50% on their power bill, some people are reducing their bill to nothing. But what’s most impressive is that just by following these instructions some are even making the power company pay them!
- Q:Why are solar panels effected by operating temperature?
- For water heater type of solar panel the hot panel has more radiation losses reducing the heat available to be transferred to the water. In PV panels it has got to be characteristics of the PV cells. If the conversion efficiency drops with temperature rise then only this can happen. PV=photo-voltaic
- Q:Solar Panels Have Faded?
- Unfortunately Eileen the panels are bound to fade as its par for the course. Over time much like everything else (from an AC condenser to your knees and hips) everything starts to go south. When did you purchase and install your panels? If this was done within the past few years then something is definitely wrong, and you should have the manufacturer and installer come back and replace the panels....on their dime of course. Is the warranty on your panels still in effect? If so then its definitely something that they have to come back and take care of. There is a company I know of called Sun Electronics that has a 20 year warranty on their products, so if its worth anything you might want to buy your new panels/system from them. The panels around today are more efficient than those of years past, and with the cost coming down due to economies of scale and the tax incentives you might want to consider getting a new system. Sorry to let you down though Eileen!
- Q:how can you make your own solar cells for solar panels?
- I don't have an idea but would surely refer you to a website where you would surely find information on solar cells and many more alternative energy questions.
- Q:How much electrical energy is generated from one acre of solar panels?
- Above the atmosphere, total solar flux is about 365 Watts per square meter. After passing through the atmosphere, the rule of thumb is about 000 Watts per square meter if the Sun is directly overhead. Solar panels are far from 00% efficient, though ... most silicon-based cells run about 20% efficiency. Which leaves you with roughly 200 Watts per square meter. One acre is 4046 square meters, which means that if you had an entire acre of silicon solar panels, they could generate a theoretical 800 kilowatts on a sunny day at noon. With the Sun 30° above the horizon, you could expect a 30% drop in power, declining to zero at sunrise and sunset. And that's assuming zero cloud cover, which is also an unreachable ideal. To give you an idea of scale, an average American home uses or 2 kilowatts. A large coal or nuclear power plant generates about a million kilowatts.
- Q:How many solar panels do you need to power a house?
- Budget okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range