||Number of Cells(pieces):
CNBM Solar Polycrystalline Series III (280W—295W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc（V）
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
1638 x 982 x 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 x 10)
Cell Monocrystalline Cell
156 x 156 mm
700 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
Certificates TUV (IEC61215&IEC61730), VDE(IEC61215&IEC61730), UL, CE
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way, or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
- Q:_How many solar panels needed to light up a whole house?
- this is according to the load, that is to say, how many electricity do you need in one day.
- Q:Can someone please explain to me the basics of solar panels and power storage/usage?
- I think the point you're trying to make is that solar electricity is more expensive than other means of mass produced electricity today, and I would agree. However, that doesn't mean that solar panels are not worthwhile, especially to a consumer in the right location. After the electric company adds in its distribution fees and profit, residential solar electric can actually be cheaper. And in fact, we have had panels on our roof for the past 5 years. Somewhere in the world, there's a factory producing AA batteries to use in flashlights, cameras, and so forth. I'm certain the factory does not run off AA batteries, yet I find AA batteries invaluable for certain things around the house.
- Q:Kwh and watt conversion-- solar panel cost?
- With out doing the math,, I think I would ask the solar panel company to explain it to you as they are trying to sell it to you. And see if you have some sort of warranty of savings. Make them work for the sale!!
- Q:Mitsubishi Solar Panels For Home Installation: How Much Do The Panels Cost?
- Mitsubishi solar panels are sold in pairs. I was in the market this week, checking on solar panels to install in my own house / workshop. Here's the price list I got from online and wholesale dealers for a pair of Mitsubishi panels: * Model MF20EC4 (20 watts) -- $590 * Model MF25UE5N (25 watts) -- $60 * Model MF75MF5 (75 watts) -- $799 * Model MF80UD4 (80 watts) -- $820 * Model MF85UD5 (85 watts) -- $850 BP Solar, PowerUp Solar GE Solar too have their own panels with a low-to-high price range. Go for BP solar panels as they're more affordable for home installation and good value for money.
- Q:Solarcity free solar panels?
- Danny, okorder.com
- Q:I want to Build a solar Panel.?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:What type of wires should i use for a solar panel?
- 6 gauge wire would be a good size. Just solder it on and run it wherever you want.
- Q:Solar panel power question?
- The specifications you give say the solar panel produces 5 watts at 2 volts (DC) so that isn't enough voltage to power an ordinary (20-volt) light bulb. You could get 0 of these panels and connect them in series so they put out a total of 20 volts and the total power available would be 50 watts. The panels would light the bulb that way, provided the bulb isn't over 50 watts and you can afford the panels. A panel does provide enough power for a 2-volt car light bulb less than 5 watts. However, the maximum current you can get from these panels is .25 amperes (5 watts divided by 2 volts = .25 A.) This isn't enough power to run your pump which takes 6.5 amperes - at 20 volts, that would be 780 watts. Another thing to check is the pump motor; many electric motors are designed to run on AC only and will be damaged if you try to run DC through them. Remember solar panels produce DC so the raw output from a panel will not work on an AC motor.
- Q:Can I get free solar panels?
- If you sent payment via the US mail, report them for fraud. Next, solar panels usually have a high upfront cost for the homeowner - but this is usually offset by a tax refund. The amount of refund varies by area. Check out the cost with a local installer - they have the most motivation to know all the tax breaks you can get. Then save for it, and in the mean time switch your bulbs to fluorescents, unplug your coffee pot, computer, VCR, microwave when off, and see if your energy company provides free insulation evaluation services. And reduce your temperature this winter by 2 degrees, and change that furnace filter.
- Q:Solar panel question
- Hi, okorder.com/ having good batteries like this one make save you the hassel to buy controllers. You can control your own charge buy different tips
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range