||Number of Cells(pieces):
||1954 x 982 x 45
CNBM Solar Polycrystalline Series III (280W—295W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc（V）
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
1638 x 982 x 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 x 10)
Cell Monocrystalline Cell
156 x 156 mm
700 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
Certificates TUV (IEC61215&IEC61730), VDE(IEC61215&IEC61730), UL, CE
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way, or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
- Q:how much money can I make a year for the electricy I sell from a solar panel?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:Battery for 2V .5W solar panel?
- There okorder.com/ Why pay thousands of dollars for solar energy ($27,000 average cost) when you can build your own solar panel system for just a fraction of the retail cost. You can build a single solar panel or you can build an entire array of panels to power your whole house. Some people are saving 50% on their power bill, some people are reducing their bill to nothing. But what’s most impressive is that just by following these instructions some are even making the power company pay them!
- Q:Have a 40watt 20volt solar panel, how many watt of inverter do I need?
- 500 Watt Solar Panel
- Q:How can you get affordable Solar Panels?
- I okorder.com Hope this helps.
- Q:solar panels on the house?
- you cant use solar panels to power your house, it would take more than you can afford,and space to mount them and all the equip required to hook it up. what they don,t tell you is you need a Battery bank [24 to 48 batteries], deep cycle a inverter ,[one that will convert 2 volts to 0, at the wattage you need ] a transfer switch, rated at 00 amps wiring, a 45 watt panel is around $300
- Q:What minerals are used in making solar panels?
- Not minerals. Elements. Silicon. Found everywhere. Group III elements for doping. Group V elements for doping.
- Q:How many solar panels have ah?
- Classification of solar cells: Currently on the market of solar cells into amorphous silicon and crystalline silicon. Crystalline silicon can be divided into polysilicon and monocrystalline silicon. From the photoelectric conversion efficiency of the three materials is: monocrystalline silicon (up to 17%)> polysilicon (12 ~ 15%)> amorphous silicon (about 5%).
- Q:what is solar panel? full description needed?
- Solar energy begins with the sun. Solar panels (also known as PV panels) are used to convert light from the sun, which is composed of particles of energy called photons, into electricity that can be used to power electrical loads. Solar panels can be used for a wide variety of applications including remote power systems for cabins, telecommunications equipment, remote sensing, and of course for the production of electricity by residential and commercial solar electric systems. On this page, we will discuss the history, technology, and benefits of solar panels. We will learn how solar panels work, how they are made, how they create electricity, and where you can buy solar panels.
- Q:Reflectors or mirrors around the solar panels.......?
- In the 70's when silicon was really expensive, they played with using fresnel lenses to focus the sunlight on small solar cells but these panels had to be on heliostats and aimed directly at the Sun. These days, with nano-technology, there's a renewed interest in the concept but the fundamental weakness is that there are diminishing returns, at some point, it's just less expensive to have more solar cells.
- Q:Who created the first solar panel?
- The first photovoltaic cell was developed at Bell Labs in 954. The team included G.L. Pearson, C.S. Fuller, and D.M. Chapin. A panel is composed of many cells. They respond to a wide range of wavelengths, not just UV.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range