||Number of Cells(pieces):
||1954 x 982 x 45
CNBM Solar Polycrystalline Series III (280W—295W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc（V）
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
1638 x 982 x 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 x 10)
Cell Monocrystalline Cell
156 x 156 mm
700 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
Certificates TUV (IEC61215&IEC61730), VDE(IEC61215&IEC61730), UL, CE
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way, or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
- Q:What ever happened to solar powered panels?
- I saw a commercial the other night for a fan you hook onto the top of your car window, and it's solar-powered. (supposedly cools off your car while gone...as opposed to just cracking the windows some). Also, I've seen traffic lights and emergency beacons on the highway powered by solar panels.
- Q:how are solar panels practical?
- photograph voltaic panels are as powerful by means of fact the area helps. working example, I checked into photograph voltaic panels for my domicile in northern Indiana and found out that they are very ineffective right here by means of fact we've cloud conceal over 60% of the twelve months. regardless of the some temperture base if we've been in simple terms on the different fringe of Lake Michigan the comparable panels could be greater powerful. My analyze has shown that wind power is lots greater powerful. we attempt to get a zoning variance so as that we can deploy a windmill. in view that your venture is for eco-friendly, undergo in concepts that each and all of the timber used would desire to be bamboo, as that's the main sustainable timber source.
- Q:Solar Panel experts...please help.?
- Unfortunately, I can't give you a lot of specifics on what you should use. However, I can tell you that the very best system for you simply might not be available to you, in which case it really doesn't matter how good it is. Your best bet would be to talk to a supplier in your area and see what is available, THEN start looking at the differences between those. Unfortunately, solar panels aren't quite to the point of being a common-place product...yet. Another thing to consider would be how old your roof is. You might want to look into the possibility of building-integrated materials if you are in need of a new roof. Talking with somebody who sells the panels in your area will help you understand a lot more than just doing raw research. Get their take on it, then fact check and research what they tell you so you know you're not getting ripped off.
- Q:Solar Panels ????????
- It means that it will deliver 00 watts of energy. Assuming correct voltages, etc. you could connect a 00W incandescent lamp and it will work just fine. So it is the instantaneous output of the panel. Storage is more typically measured in the watt/hour manner - identifying capacity rather than immediate availability. If you have 000 watt/hours of stored energy then you can run your 00W lamp for 0 hours - or two 00W lamps for 5 hours. See? It's simple.
- Q:Buying inverter for a solar panel?
- I have an inverter that I use in my vehicle. It is rated for 400 amps this is it's maximum capacity. I can use it for less. It converts 2V DC to 20V AC. So Thais is all I need and may be your cheapest option. If your panels are producing a lot of amperage you may need a regulator to stop charging when your battery is fully charged.
- Q:What makes solar panels Inneficient?
- figure it out for us
- Q:solar panels in space?
- Another complication of keeping solar panels in orbit around Earth is that they must be in orbit around Earth. A solarstationary orbit, which would have the satellite always pointing at the sun, would be much further than a geostationary orbit. A geostationary orbit is at about Earth radii above the equatorial surface. A solarstationary orbit about Earth would be 624 Earth radii above the equitorial surface, about 0 Lunar distances. At this altitude, you'd need to incorporate the moon's gravity as well, solving the three-body problem (a well-known mathematical superchallenge).
- Q:Need isntructions for solar panel diy?
- This is my system: Solar Panelcharge controllerBatteryInverterLights. Keep positive to positive, negative to negative. The solar panel has a cable that has a polarised two pin disconnect (more or less takes care of itself), as does the harness that connects to the battery, a couple of extension cords, and the charge controller itself. The harness in its current install is fixed to the inverter DC in studs, which has a cable that is fixed to the battery. The harness also had a fuse holder and 0A fuse. Except the battery, panel, and lights themselves, all the works are in a mostly sealed box with only panel, battery, and AC cables leaving. The mains voltage lights (about 3x23W CFL) are connected to a power inlet, which is linked to the inverter power outlet with a short cord. The lights are controlled by turning the inverter on or off with its control switch. The inverter is a 400W cheapo, battery 36Ah AGM, panel 20W, controller basic 7A.
- Q:How to wire solar panels?
- I'll add a few comments to Teelo's It may not be good to connect the assembled solar cells directly to the battery. When there is no sun I think it will drain the battery. I'm pretty sure all circuits I have seen have a reverse polarity diode in series. (unless Teelo knows for sure). Hmmm Reminds me that I have some bare solar cell elements from when Motorola was making them. I used some to power a small radio controlled car. I do know that all good applications have a regulator to make sure the charging is done properly
- Q:How much do solar panels cost?
- Bravo... okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range