Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell , 60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Solar Energy - What would these solar panels power?
- 60 Watt Solar Kit 60 watts not much. Max. Power*: 60 Watts Voltage at Maximum Power (Vpm): 6.7 V Current at Maximum Power (Ipm): 3.30 A 0 or 20 of them plus inverter plus battery's not real viable I think how much energy was used in the manufacture of the cells,unfortunately a long way to go
- Q:Wanting to add solar panels to my home?
- image voltaic panels can set you back as much as $20,000. A windmill that produces sufficient electrical energy for the abode would be approximately $0,000. Neither gets you off the electrical powered grid. image voltaic in basic terms works while the sunlight shines. At night, you will have not have been given any electrical energy. Wind in basic terms works while the wind blows on the merely right velocity. decrease than 5 mph and you get no capability. If the wind blows too speedy on your windmill, it is going to close right down to maintain from being broken. look to insulation, capability valuable doors and abode windows, an capability valuable air conditioner, landscaping that aspects shade.
- Q:How much was the price of solar panels 5 years ago compared to now?
- For just 5 years ago, certainly not! Perhaps you are thinking of 50 years ago, the kind that was put on the early communication satellites? 5 years ago, there was a glut of polysilicon, so modules were actually a little cheaper than today. Solar cell makers were basically using the scraps thrown away by chipmakers. But today, more silicon goes into making solar cells than computer chips, so that bonanza is gone. We will see prices going lower this year, possibly 20% from last year, because of improvements in technology, but also an increase in polysilicon supply, and a slowdown in demand due to worldwide recession. Later this year is a good time to buy panels, if you have the cash. The industry site below tracks module prices. They used to have more data, but I guess the old data rolls off the screen with time. If you want to see the details, they'll charge you for the report.
- Q:how the power output of solar panels fitted to a house can charge?
- Solar panels do NOT get charged, so the question is junk, or you misstated it. Solar panels are used to charge a battery bank, which stores energy for times when there is no sun. Then energy from the batteries is used, via an inverter, to power appliances in the house. OR do you mean how the power output of solar panels can CHANGE? In that case, they change when the sun moves, such as behind a cloud, or just changes angle in the sky, or goes out.
- Q:solar panel installed house roof?
- How does the cable wires stay on the solar panel? With wire retention clips (4 per module) that are used to wrap the wire on the underside of the module frame. The home run cables to the transition box (converts between types of wire with no electrical transformation occuring) or combiner box (joins multiple source circuits in parallel, with the positives fused for safety) are usually tied along the racking system components, and with conduit sections used as needed. Racking is another big part of the installation. Don't just make your own homemade wooden rack, as these will weather away to nothing very easily, and cause great failures. GET a professionally designed metal racking system. PV modules are EXPENSIVE. Don't let the racking system cause them to break. It also requires the inverter, if you intend it to connect to the main electric service. If using multiple inverters, you need an AC combining panelboard to join them prior to entering the main electric service. Otherwise, you need to think about how else you might be using them. If you are charging batteries, you need a charge controller.
- Q:having problems with my homemade solar panel....?
- Have okorder.com . This could undoubtedly assist person!
- Q:What are the main components of a solar panel?
- For vacuum tubes solar heaters the main component include: solar tank, vacuum tubes, solar frames, and the pipelines and fittings of whole system
- Q:What can a watt solar panel power?
- You can run a lot of things. If you set the system to charge batteries when you are not using anything, they will charge effectively. You can use the system for lighting, LED lighting direct from the battery power is most effient since LEDs are low voltage devices with a very long life span. I replaced a 2 tube flourescent trough with four 5Watt PowerLEDs for example, While I have it on 20VAC at the moment, I can move it to 2 VDC power with ease, and had set it up to run initially on 2 volt sources. There are also many 2 volt appliances as well. You can even convert some of those all in one stereo systems to operate on 2 volts by eliminating the power supply. You will actually use less power by doing so. You will not be able to blow the shingles off the roof unless you add a Class D amplifier to the output, but for most listening, the output is adequate. Some small TV's these days can be run from 2 volt sources, if not directly, then with a buckboost inverter for a laptop. The small TVs only draw about 30 to 45 Watts. Skip the idea of using an inverter, they are not efficient at small loads, and represent additional load on the system. So with a little bit of planning, you can run a lot from that 60 Watt system. You can at least take some bite out of the electric bill for mundane lighting. You can also use them to keep power up on a battery system for lighting in a remote barn. The uses are only limited by your imagination and creativity.
- Q:how do i build a solar electric panel for my home?
- Dear Matadora, Very good, good, good step to change your home electric supply to solar cell, because in long run, solar cell is cheaper. First you have to consider Power need for your house, eg. 200W, then you go to sellers and choose one with lowest price but best quality. After that you should assemble/attach your solar panel in place that gets most Sunlight, most probably in your roof. Attach them tightly, avoid burglar. Original solar cell current is DC. Current from solar cell placed first in several car batteries, so you could use electricity in night either. After that if your home appliances use DC, you could directly connect your appliances to batteries. But if your appliances need AC, current should be converted first from DC to AC use DC to AC converter. Car battery used to have 2 Volt DC. So if you need 220VAC, after DC converted into AC, then passed through transformer to increase voltage. Thank you very much Matadora.
- Q:Solar Panels heat absorption?
- Solar panels . Are you talking about solar cells or panels ? Solar panels can be either for hot water or electricity but i take it your talking about solar cells that make electricity . Heat has nothing to do with making electricity . In fact when they heat up they give out less so its good to keep them cool . With size they give out equal amounts of volts but less amp the larger the more amp you get. Solar cells work with white light that knock the electrons around that produce electricity . To much such as putting a magnifying glass on them will burn them up but will kick out twice the volt but only for a short amount of time before they burn up . If you can keep them cool with an intense light like that im not sure what they will do but to much heat will destroy them. Edit: Yep you got that right . As far as the desert to make up for the loss of volts because of the heat they just add a few more cells . Say there going for 2 volt it takes 24 cells because each gives you /2 volt but most use around 36 cells if not more . That would give you 8 volt then a regulator regulates the amount going into the battery . Most will put 3 volt into the battery to 4 volt . Freezing temps aren't going to do a thing to them as long as the sun hits them without snow covering them . I build mine with 40 cells getting 20 volt and a bit more on some . That way if its a cloudy day i still get over 3 volt and plenty of amps .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range