A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×10 solar cells. Solar PV panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16% efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Solar Panels, anyone?
- You can attempt to install your own solar panels...just do the homework first! I suggest looking at ways to decrease your overall energy consumption first even if installing solar panels. Doing this will save on the amount of panels you need. Have included a reference that may be of use to you.
- Q:Why do people use solar panels?
- solar cell is a solar cell solar panel are many solar cells.... Typically people refer to a single solar panel as a solar panel, even though they should be reffering to it as a solar cell. A solar panel is a panel of solar cells working in conjunction with each other. I hope that makes sense it is just the incorrect terminology people always use.
- Q:why aren't solar panels for your house more affordable?
- Technology okorder.com Good luck!
- Q:Best and Affordable Solar panel for home?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:What makes solar panels Inneficient?
- figure it out for us
- Q:Are DIY Solar panels legitimate for saving electricity?
- I used this youtube video to help me build a 2 volt system. I used this video to build a magnet motor attached to a car alternator, I used an old Ford alternator because they are cheap, then put in the voltage reguialtor that I took out of the same car. I then hooked that up to 6 2 volt batteries in series, then I used 4 500 watt inverters, I got it going about 2 weeks ago, I am waiting to how efficient it will make everything, I also do not have my entire house on it. So far I have hooked up my fridge, deep freeze, 52 plasma tv, and washer. I have not hooked anything else into it yet. I have no idea if it has enough power to turn on full load, like I said I am still toying with it, but it seems to be doing fine.
- Q:Solar panel question
- The answer is actually quite complicated, but if you're planning on building just a very small system, most likely, the panel will be small and weak. In this case, connecting a panel that is 8 volts open circuit directly to a lead-acid battery is probably the most efficient way to charge. There are charge controllers that you can buy, some of which actively track the maximum power point for charging your battery. Unfortunately, those controllers might eat 5 or 0 watts, just to get you another few percent of charging efficiency. If your panel is only 50 watts in the first place, you can see that this is not a good deal. If you're getting serious panels (clue: price $500 each), then you may very well benefit from a charge controller with MPPT (max power point tracking). Lead-acid, either a flooded cell like your car battery, or AGM, are the standard for solar energy storage. Lithium ion is better in many ways, being less sensitive to temperature, state of discharge, and they are also lighter. Charging them is also more straightforward with the right circuitry. The problem is, they cost like $500 per kWh, compared with less than a tenth that price for lead-acid.
- Q:Powering my house with solar panels?
- We are installing a 3.3 kWh system on a 2 story house. Really three story if you add in the basement. It will provide about 3/4 of the electric power they use per year. The cost of the complete system installed is in the $26,000 range. A 4.5 kWh system would wipe out their bill and would cost in the $34,000 range installed. But it had too many solar modules to fit on the roof. Now if you are wanting to go off grid in the average American home you would spend about $60,000 easy. Most American family's are very very waste full. Very few even have CFL lighting and leave every light in the house on. I have even known of some that will use a 60 watt night light when it is so easy to put in a CFL or a 4 watt night light. With 4 TV sets running in most homes at the same time a 200 watt stereo system for background noise.. Well we Americans have a long ways to go yet.
- Q:where can i get a small solar panel to power an outdoor water pump?
- You will need more than a small solar panel to run a pump continuously, unless you don't mind that the pump only comes on during the day while the sun is out. st you need to know what the power demands are of the pump in question. Not only do you need to know the rate of the power draw from the pump, but you will also have to calculate how much power the pump will draw from your solar system every day. You will have to factor in that the sun doesn't shine brightly every day, of course there's also night, so you will need a storage battery, charging system to go along with your solar panel. Now most pumps like the one you described are 20vac. Most solar panels, the batteries, the chargers are 2vdc. In order to get 20vac you will need an inverter. Once again, you will have to make sure that the inverter you get can handle the demands of the pump. A solar system that actually works for you takes some carefull planning, it's not something that you can just hang from a tree. None of what I just descibed will be inexpensive by my definition, so if it were me, I'd dig a trench across the driveway, install some direct bury cable on a GFCI circuit out of my main power panel save a bundle.
- Q:QUestion about portable Solar Panels.. Mine is 2v?
- Your portable panel is at most a few amps at 2 volts nominal.Hopefully you have a higher voltage than this to enable you to charge a 2 volt battery. This takes about 3.3-3.6 volts. Your converter will function until a battery reaches about 0.5 volts (drop out voltages vary greatly). A deep discharge marine batttery will be the best bet for storage but usually more expensive than a regular battery. If your resources are limited, you might try from these cheaper sources. Insterstate battery stores usually have blems at a lower price. These are totally functional batteries but have surface imperfections that the manufacturer doesn't want his name on. Also check you local junkyard or towing service. They are often asked by insurance carriers to junk a car which has been wrecked. Many times the batteries are still perfect. They sell these for what they can get for them. Look for one from a SUV with lots of power options. Often kids cars have outlandish stereo systems requiring heaavy current batteries. These are a good find. Consider getting a solar power management system for charging your system. It will limit your charging voltage so you do not float a 2 volt battery above 4 volts where it would slowly destroy it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range