||Number of Cells(pieces):
best quality 280W mono solar panel for solar home system
The 280Watts Mono Solar Panel Specifications:
1)Customized Type: 280W;
2)Max power: 280W
3)Output cable: 4.0mm/0.9m
4)Fixing Adhesive: Silicone Sealant(white);
5)Max Load: 2.4kpa Wind Load/5.4kpa Snow Load;
6)Tempered Glass: 3.2mm;
7)Backfoil: White/Black TPT;
8)OEM Service Is Available;
9)Encapsulation Material: EVA(0.50± 0.03mm Thickness);
10)Temperature Range: -40° C to +85° C;
11)Packaging And Delivery:After 10-15days Of Your Payment;
12)Packaging Details: Carton/Wooden Case;
13)Delivery Detail: 7-15 Days.
1)Long Service Life;
2)High Efficency Solar Cells;
3)Special Aluminum Frame Design;
4)High Transmission,Low Iron Tempered Glass;
5)Advanced Cell Encapsulation.
1)High reliability with guaranteed +/-3% output power tolerence.
2)The modules can withstand high wind-pressure,snow loads and extreme temperatures.
3)Bypass diodes to minimize power loss with shading.
4)High and stable conversion efficiency to ensure the highest quality.
Quality and Safety
1)25-year limited warranty of 80% power output.
2)10-yewr limited warranty of 90% output.
3)5-year limited warranty of materials and workmanshop.
4)ISO9001:2008(Quality Management system)certified factory.
5)Product quality warranty&products liability insurance to guarantee and user' benefits
6)EN 6100-6-3:2007 EN 6100-3-1:2007(IEC61000-4-2:2008 IEC 61000-4-3:2008)
1)On Grid System,Off Grid System,Hybrid Sytem.
2)Solar lighting ,lamps,household electricity,highway transportation.
3)Construction and photovoltaic power planta and so on.
The Electrical Characteristics Of 280 watts Mono Solar Panel
|Maximum Power at ST(Pmax)W|| 280Wp|
|Maximum Power Voltage(Vmp)V|| 36/18|
|Maximum Power Current(Imp)A|| 7.77/15.55|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)V|| 39.3/19.4|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc)A|| 8.13/16.26|
|Cell Efficiency(%)|| 16.7%|
|Module Efficiency(%)|| 15.9%|
|Operating Temperatureº C|| -40º Cto+85'º C|
|Maximum system voltage|| 1000V(IEC)DC|
|Power tolerance|| +-3%|
|Temperature coefficients of Pmax|| -0.45%/º C|
|Temperature coefficiency of Voc|| -0.27%/º C|
|Temperature coefficiency of Isc|| 0.05%/º C|
|Number of cell(pcs)|| 6*12|
Why choose our solar panel is you ideal choose?
1. The important raw material, Solar cells, come from domestic public company and Taiwan famous company. Quality assurance: 25 years long life span, Industry leading power output warranty 10 years 100%, 20 years 95%, 25 years 85%.
There are some company which select inferior solar cells that are processed from recycled silicon material from small workshop, so their solar panel service life maybe less than 5 years because inferior solar cell power reduce much more every year.
2. Our company has automated production line for solar panel. Good technology, good quality assurance. Strong production ability: 300 pieces 300w solar panels can be manufactured per day. Most of company weld solar cell with artificial manual work. Bad manufacturing technique is difficult to keep consistency of products.
- Q:I have a question about solar panels?
- Read this link.
- Q:How does Solar Panels works and what is the cost of getting a solar panel installed.?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:How to amplify current from a solar panel?
- If you want to power both USB ports at the same times, It might not be possibble. Your solar panel only supplies 2.24 Watts (20V * 0.2A) of power and you need to deliver 2.5 Watts (5V * 0.5A) to the ports. Subtracting any losses from your regulator(s), you will be WAY over your power budget. You will need more of a solar panel or less of a load.
- Q:Maintenance of Solar Panel?
- I don't know if the guy is right about cells burning out if they are covered. You should look on the Internet for insolation tables for your area to see the effective hours of sunlight. Then guesstimate the percentage of time the panels will be shaded. Those trees may make the solar thing a poor idea. He is right about the trees reducing you efficiency. If a panel is shaded about 0 percent, its output drops to close to zero. My panels are five years old, and I have washed them twice. There as been no noticeable dropoff in output.
- Q:What does it mean when a solar panel is 50 watts?
- Volts x amps = watts, so depending on what you want to run or charge will have to be taken into consideration. For example if you have a 0 volt TV @ 2 amps, then you're going to need 220 watts to power that. Best way to find out what it's volts and amps are, is to look on the back of the TV. But for batteries it doesn't matter, cause all batteries are is stored power, that can be later used, just use an inverter on them to convert DC to AC, also use a charger controller between the solar panels and the battery, cause you don't want the Solar panels to overcharge your battery and totally **** it up ______________________________________ But the more watts, the faster the power is returned; less watts, longer times. .
- Q:Is there a free solar panel program for veterans?
- I had the great pleasure to volunteer with a non-profit in California installing solar panels on qualified low-income households. The homeowners would pay nothing at all or a small portion of the system cost, and all labor was donated. Solar panel manufacturers, like Siliken, Sunpower, and Canadian, and inverter manufacturers, like PV Powered, also offered subsidized or discounted pricing. The rest of the cost of the panels was funded by the Single Homes Affordable Solar Homes (SASH) Program run by California’s Solar Initiative. The nonprofit is named Grid Alternatives and I included a link to their site below.
- Q:Solar panel Efficiency in Tropics?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:Why do solar panels stop working?
- If they get smashed, they won't work. Keep them clean, and they will last many years. I suppose there is a 'limit' to the effectiveness of the cells lifespan, but it must be more than 25-30 years. Just glass, metal frame and silica. No moving parts. Seems like a good deal.
- Q:Are DIY Solar panels legitimate for saving electricity?
- The output of this system will be very small, but it is a staring point. You should consider solar water heating as a way to save on your energy bills. Heating your water accounts for about 25% of your energy use. If you can cut that by 75%, you will save a lot of money. Depending on where you are and how many are in your household, it may cost about $5000 for a do-it-yourself installation. There are tax incentives available that could potentially pay for as much as half of the system. These systems can pay for them selves in as little as 4 - 5 years.
- Q:How Do Solar Panels Work?
- Solar panel or solar cells are semiconductor that generates electric current when expose to a light source such as the sun. It is a large diode that is capable of generating elctricity.If building a project you have to weigh the voltage and current requirements against the panel size ie.. 5x5 inches may be able to generate 00milliamps at 5 volts in bright sunlight.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range