||Number of Cells(pieces):
best quality 280W mono solar panel for solar home system
The 280Watts Mono Solar Panel Specifications:
1)Customized Type: 280W;
2)Max power: 280W
3)Output cable: 4.0mm/0.9m
4)Fixing Adhesive: Silicone Sealant(white);
5)Max Load: 2.4kpa Wind Load/5.4kpa Snow Load;
6)Tempered Glass: 3.2mm;
7)Backfoil: White/Black TPT;
8)OEM Service Is Available;
9)Encapsulation Material: EVA(0.50± 0.03mm Thickness);
10)Temperature Range: -40° C to +85° C;
11)Packaging And Delivery:After 10-15days Of Your Payment;
12)Packaging Details: Carton/Wooden Case;
13)Delivery Detail: 7-15 Days.
1)Long Service Life;
2)High Efficency Solar Cells;
3)Special Aluminum Frame Design;
4)High Transmission,Low Iron Tempered Glass;
5)Advanced Cell Encapsulation.
1)High reliability with guaranteed +/-3% output power tolerence.
2)The modules can withstand high wind-pressure,snow loads and extreme temperatures.
3)Bypass diodes to minimize power loss with shading.
4)High and stable conversion efficiency to ensure the highest quality.
Quality and Safety
1)25-year limited warranty of 80% power output.
2)10-yewr limited warranty of 90% output.
3)5-year limited warranty of materials and workmanshop.
4)ISO9001:2008(Quality Management system)certified factory.
5)Product quality warranty&products liability insurance to guarantee and user' benefits
6)EN 6100-6-3:2007 EN 6100-3-1:2007(IEC61000-4-2:2008 IEC 61000-4-3:2008)
1)On Grid System,Off Grid System,Hybrid Sytem.
2)Solar lighting ,lamps,household electricity,highway transportation.
3)Construction and photovoltaic power planta and so on.
The Electrical Characteristics Of 280 watts Mono Solar Panel
|Maximum Power at ST(Pmax)W|| 280Wp|
|Maximum Power Voltage(Vmp)V|| 36/18|
|Maximum Power Current(Imp)A|| 7.77/15.55|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)V|| 39.3/19.4|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc)A|| 8.13/16.26|
|Cell Efficiency(%)|| 16.7%|
|Module Efficiency(%)|| 15.9%|
|Operating Temperatureº C|| -40º Cto+85'º C|
|Maximum system voltage|| 1000V(IEC)DC|
|Power tolerance|| +-3%|
|Temperature coefficients of Pmax|| -0.45%/º C|
|Temperature coefficiency of Voc|| -0.27%/º C|
|Temperature coefficiency of Isc|| 0.05%/º C|
|Number of cell(pcs)|| 6*12|
Why choose our solar panel is you ideal choose?
1. The important raw material, Solar cells, come from domestic public company and Taiwan famous company. Quality assurance: 25 years long life span, Industry leading power output warranty 10 years 100%, 20 years 95%, 25 years 85%.
There are some company which select inferior solar cells that are processed from recycled silicon material from small workshop, so their solar panel service life maybe less than 5 years because inferior solar cell power reduce much more every year.
2. Our company has automated production line for solar panel. Good technology, good quality assurance. Strong production ability: 300 pieces 300w solar panels can be manufactured per day. Most of company weld solar cell with artificial manual work. Bad manufacturing technique is difficult to keep consistency of products.
- Q:Can I hook up a Solar Panel to a car battery? Does it matter the kind of car battery?
- Those answers are partly correct. You cannot recharge two 2 volt batteries in series with a photovoltaic panel with an open circuit voltage of 8 volts. You possibly over charged your 7.5 AH battery with a 00 watt photovoltaic panel, which can supply 8 amps to the battery with unusually bright sun light = fully charged in one hour. More likely you did not charge the battery for a month or more which killed it. Also discharging below 2.6 volts shortens the life of the battery, or short circuiting the terminals even briefly. Yes a deep cycle sealed lead acid battery rated 2 AH is likely the best unless you buy a 00 amp hour marine battery which weighs about 80 pounds and will take at least two days of bright Sun to fully charge.
- Q:Solar Panel: Watts, Amps, Volts? mA?
- okorder.com/ to see our solar panel project.
- Q:solar panel model HELP!!!!!!!?
- There are different types of solar panels. Photovoltaic for electricity, and thermal for heating water, and passive for heating air. So it would help if you would say what type you are going to build. Theere are a lot of videos on you tube on how to make solar panels. use the link below.
- Q:Can A Home Owned Solar Panel Support The Entire House's Electrical Needs?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:Who created the first solar panel?
- No solar panel creates energy. The earliest solar panel of any form was probably the parabolic mirror as used, for example, to light the Olympic torch. That goes back to ancient times.
- Q:How much do solar energy panels cost?
- The price of solar systems have dropped dramatically in the last 5 years. I would say it has reached to the point that it financially makes sense to go solar! An average home in [California] with $200 monthly electric bill would need a 7.25 kW system to offset 00% of their electric bill (means you won't have to pay anything to your utility company). Average price of the panels are anything between $2,500-3,500 per kW (after 30% Federal Tax credit which might expire at the end of 206). So, average system price will be $7,000-$25,000. If you wanna buy the system your loans monthly payments will be around $40-50 for 2 years and after that your system is paid off and you can enjoy free electricity! Total saving over 25 years can exceed $70,000. Regarding the selection of the right panels or the best company in your area, it varies case by case, city by city. Pick My Solar offers a free service to homeowners to choose the right fit for their home. It's like Expedia or Priceline for residential solar market.
- Q:how many solar panels do I need for my house if in average i consume 880 kwh?
- That okorder.com/ They helped me a lot when I was pursuing solar. They will provide you with a free solar quote and give you all the information you need regarding eligible incentives, a feasibility analysis, your estimated annual savings, payback period, and return on investment. All in all, they will be able to provide you with everything you need to know in order to make a smart decision. Good Luck!
- Q:Is heat a factor in how much energy is gained when using solar panels?
- Homemade okorder.com/
- Q:how to power a 400 watt heater with solar panels and batteries?
- Get the rating from the manufacturer, they will give you the watts per m2 of their panels. divide 400 into the rating and will have the total area, then get the area of the panel that physically fits better the project and divide the total area into that of the panel selected, you will have how many panels you need. For the batteries is more complicated because of the available light hours of your location and what time of day are you going to use the heater, to be safe make a bank of batteries to store 600 watts to have a 50% stored power for emergency
- Q:What should the voltage be on a small marine solar panel?
- Mark, the 2 vdc is pretty typical. Most panels for home use are set up to charge 2 volt batteries, and they are wired for an, open circuit voltage of 8 to 9 volts. This allows it to have enough voltage to feed through a few diodes, perhaps a charge controller and 30 or 40 feet of wire and still have at least 5 volts left over. Once you connect it to the battery the panel will drop to whatever the batteries charging curve voltage would be. If you have a few minutes, I would suggest getting a book at the library called, The Complete Battery Book, by Richard Perez. Just read the chapters pertaining to lead acid batteries, the other discussions on lithium, ni cads and such won't apply to your boat system. If your panel is not large, and it's short circuit current rating in amps is less than 2% of the amp hour capacity of the battery, you can even run the panel without a charge controller. The book explains this as well. There is a great magazine that gets into the nuts and bolts of this stuff, it's called Home Power, you can find it online. You might also find some info at a couple renewable energy websites, I will list them below. Panels are rated in two ways, open circuit voltage, which you measure with a multimeter while the panel is in open sun and nothing is connected to it. The other rating is short cirucuit current, which you measure with an ammeter while the panel is in the sun as well. You connect the ammeter across the output of the panel and let all the power short right through the meter, so you'll need an ammeter big enough to handle more amps than the panel puts out. A 0 amp unit will work for your boat panel. These tests won't hurt the panel, or the meters, we do it all the time in the field, and the manufacturers will tell you to do the same test if you have a problem with a panel and they want to know if it's malfunctioning. You can check one of their websites if you like. Good luck Mark, and take care, Rudydoo
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range