CE/IEC/TUV/UL Certificate Non-Anti-Dumping Mono and Poly 5W to 320W Solar Panel Solar Cells
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:What ever happened to solar powered panels?
- The technology did not die out. It is in fact quite alive and well, and there exist many different manufacturers of solar panels and devices utilizing them. The problem is that the technology has not yet advanced sufficiently to generate large amounts of power with solar panels, at least not with panels of any practical size and weight. You can easily buy a panel which will trickle-charge your car's battery during the day, but nothing that can generate anywhere near the power required to actually move a car's mass at any significant speed. You would need to buy panels with a very large surface area to make any significant amount of power, and these panels would be very heavy and very expensive.
- Q:How to connect solar panels?
- If okorder.com
- Q:how much power do i need from my solar panels?
- Very simple. Look at your bills from the past year and calculate how much power you used and see what you need to cover that usage. How are we supposed to know how much power you use? Maybe you live in a bdrm trailer or a 6000 sg ft house with 20 kids. Oh and remember a few things. There is more to ' going off the grid ' than just solar panels. When the panels work depends a lot on your climate. They kind of suck on cloudy days or if you live in the artic with 6 months of darkness.Also , you need an area for the (not so cheap) storage batteries. Learn to live by cooking with gas or wood as hydro is limited , so is heat. How do you plan on heating your home /water/ refrigerators and freezers? Off the grid means a lot of compromise. Even the amount of time you can spend on the computer asking these questions. You may be limited to no more than hr per day. Off the grid also includes removing any electronic influence. No cell phones , tv (cable/sat) internet. Grow your own food and live off the land. The amount of solar panels you would need to maintain even a current lifestyle as most of us know it would probably require at least /2 acre and the cost would take at least 5-25 yrs to recover. You really need to spend more time into looking at what the cost versus return is. Like I said before. Look at what you use and see what it takes to get that from your panels. You will be shocked. Currently the panels are very good. But they cannot produce what the average home needs per day every day, they are support systems. Much like a fire place. Now they are nice to have and are very efficient. 50 yrs ago you used to toss in 2-3' logs about 6 around into the only heat source in your home. A fireplace. And it sucked more cold air into the house than the heat it produced. History has a way of repeating itself. This stuff was out almost a decade ago, they just didn`t have batteries then
- Q:Solar Panels heat absorption?
- Last year here in the UK we had in my area snow most days quite heavy lays of it I noticed after clearing my solar cell panels in daylight conditions without any sun they were producing a fairly good voltage/amp ration, also as daft as it sounds in the middle of a January night with a good moon shin the snow refection produced a good electricity supply!. absolutely true.
- Q:Solar Energy Panels, a good idea?
- The panels are relatively easy to install. The batteries and the inverter tend to be heavy and you will need many people or mechanical assistance. You are talking about high current DC thus if you touch the wrong wires it's CC (Cancel Christmas - Rescue Squad Term). You also also dealing with lead acid batteries so they need to be well ventilated or we have another CC situation. Should you have a short, the batteries will overheat and explode projecting sulfuric acid... And the best part is when all is said and done, you are only paying twice to three times the cost for the electric over the life of the system as compared to buying the electric from the power company.
- Q:how to design a solar panel to store energy and convert it into electrical energy?
- solar panels change light into electricity, and do NOT store power. You need a solar panel capable of enough power to keep the light on all night. And that may be 6 hours of sun and 2 hours of dark. Then you need a set of batteries large enough to hold that energy. And a charge controller to regulate the charge into the batteries. And then a light that will operate on the battery voltage, say 2 volts. This is probably not practical due to the large solar panel required, and the large batteries. But here is a few numbers. Assume a 00 watt light at 2 volts. Assume you get at least 6 hours of sun every day and the light will be on for 2 hours. That means the battery has to store 00*2=200 watt hours. divide by 2 and that is 00 amp-hours, a large auto battery size. Allowing for 20% losses in the battery and circuitry, that means you nee 400 watt hours from the solar panel. Since it has 4 hours to operate, that means it has to deliver 400/4 = 350 watts at 5 volts. So there it is: 350 watt panel 00 amp hour battery charge controller sized for above 00 watt light. If you have to allow for a day with no sun, then you need more batteries. Two nights means 2400 watt-hours, two batteries, a larger charge controller and a 2800/4 = 700 watt panel. cost: $400 for batteries $200 for charge controller $2000 for panel .
- Q:How many solar panels?
- Are you going to have anything else on electric? Water heater, Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washing machine, lights, fans, or a barn with lights and possible water heaters for winter? If so, you may need a lot more panels than that. We use 6.8 kW of panels in a place not known for sunny days, and do all right, but sometimes have to be careful if it is cloudy for many days in a row. You may be able to get by with about half of that if you live in a sunny, southern clime. Good luck - there are lots of non electric options for other (non-laptop) appliances, so you could cut back on other stuff as well.
- Q:How many solar panels have ah?
- However, crystalline silicon (monocrystalline silicon and polysilicon) in the weak light is basically no current generation, amorphous silicon weak light type (in low light energy is rarely). So a comprehensive view, it is appropriate to use monocrystalline silicon or polycrystalline silicon solar cell materials. Second, the choice of solar cells 1, we buy solar cells, the focus is on the power of solar cells, in general, the solar panel power is proportional to the area of solar chips.
- Q:South facing solar panels?
- You want the panels facing south because that is where they would get the most sunlight throughout the day. If your front door is facing north, then the back of your house would be facing south, right? So put them up in the back where they are facing south...haha wtf..
- Q:Can you connect a solar panel to a regular plug, using copper wire?
- NO NO you will cause a fire and lots of damage. Do not play with the power from a wall outlet. Outlets supply 20 or 240 volts AC Your solar panel supplies low voltage (perhaps 2 volts) DC. The two are totally incompatible. Speakers require no power, just the audio signal from a power (audio) amplifier. .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range