||Number of Cells(pieces):
||high tempered glass
||Poly Solar Panel:
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
280W/36V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1956mm(L) x 992mm(W) x 50mm(H)
Polycrystalline 156*156 solar cells: 72 cells
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||280W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:what is the best solar panels to use on my new house(tube or flat)?
- The type solar system to be installed your new house depends the shape and dimensions of house.Himin newly launched solar house.
- Q:Solar Panels: How long will it be before solar panels are cheap & effecient enough so that everyone?
- I know 4 families that not only power their entire homes with their panels (including their AC during the summer), they contribute electricity to the grid and have a negative electric bill. They also got a big rebate from our local electric company, SoCal Edison, for installing the panels. Maybe the worthiness of solar panels depends on how many days of sun the roof of your home gets during the year.
- Q:Need help with a solar panel?
- In order: . Just about any wire will do. You can handle 50 mA over just about anything, even 28 gauge telephone wire. Your biggest problems are probably going to be mechanical stress (you want stranded wire instead of solid, to avoid breakage) and dealing with the size of larger wires. 8 gauge speaker wire may be a good optimum. 2. You need a diode. If you're charging NiMH or NiCd cells you're going to have about .25 volts/cell; you can charge up to 3 of them in series with a 4.8 volt panel. The solar panel is a bunch of diodes itself, but they're leaky in the reverse direction; the diode prevents the batteries from discharging themselves back through the panel. You want a Schottky-barrier diode, because the forward voltage drop is about 0.2 volts instead of 0.7 volts for a regular silicon rectifier. This gives you maximum current output from your panel.
- Q:stationary solar panel project?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:Blocking diode for solar panel?
- At least a 2 amp diode. rated above the 2 volts that are commonly found on the market. A blocking diode must be able to stop a higher current and voltage than the panel maximum. A diode will work on any voltage and current lower than it rating.
- Q:solar panels on housing developments?
- Wow that is a great idea! We have so many old houses around here that no one lives in and they are building houses on 2 /2 acre lots. That seems like a waste of land. There is this construction company that is building town houses with solar panel roofs and the upstairs is the bedrooms and the down stairs is the living area so that it takes a very small lot. 40 x 60 even has room for a car port and small backyard. My friend has one and he made it low cost so everyone has a chance at home ownership. They are being build where he is buying the land and tearing down old houses and puting up these town houses. Makes the town look better and cleans up otherwise bad looking neighborhoods. If they can do that here why not all over? By building up she was telling us it cost less for foundation and roofing which is the most expensive. It is 900' sq ft. 2 bdrm bath. Let's go back to the time when people didn't have to have these 6000 sq.ft houses with 5 acre lots.
- Q:solar panels for your home?
- I okorder.com
- Q:How many Solar Panels do I need?
- I okorder.com/... Home Power (magazine)
- Q:Solar Panel - DC motor - Rated Power ? Functionality ?
- solar cells are not rated in mah, they are rated in ma or amps. I'll assume this one is 50mA. Two in parallel will give you 300mA, so that will charge a 800mA-hr battery in 800/300 = 3 hours. Theoretically, in bright sunlight if the array is exactly at right angles to the sun's rays. The problem is, depending on the type of cells, the battery pack will need 8 volts or so to charge, and your solar cells won't deliver that. If the sun is at an angle, you may get only 3-5 volts. so you have to put them in series, so you will get only 50mA out of them, which will charge the battery in 6 hours of bright sunlight. Would two of my solar panels run this DC motor ? If the motor is .8 amps, you need the battery, the arrays are not near enough. Or are you attempting to replace the battery pack with the solar array? Your english makes that difficult to understand. If so, put them in parallel to get the 300mA, but that would run the .8 amp motor very slowly. If you had 2 of the solar panels, it might run at close to full speed if the sun is bright and shining directly on all the panels. But where did you get the .8 amps for the motor? The 800Mah rating of the battery has ZERO to do with the motor current. So the answer above is based on your number, which I suspect is totally wrong. .
- Q:Should the value of solar panels be included when appraising a home?
- Are you trying to sell it - is that why you're wanting to change the appraised value? Your home is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Before anyone buys it, they'll have their own appraiser make an evaluation. Rarely do you get back upgrades $$$ when you sell. This likely includes solar panels.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range