||Number of Cells(pieces):
||Black Solar Module:
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
280W/36V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1956mm(L) x 992mm(W) x 50mm(H)
Polycrystalline 156*156 solar cells: 72 cells
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||280W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:How do you make a homemade solar panel?
- you cant make solar panels to generate electricity at home. A LOT of high tech equipment is needed. About the cheapest option is to use solar powered garden lights but that is all you'll get is a bit of light.(Google making solar panels) You should be able to make up a windmill powered generator though (but dont expect much power out of something you can make easily) Do some research yourself
- Q:advice what solar panels to purchase?
- If all things are equal buy local. If you are building for a LEED project then choose a manufacture within 500 miles. Another reason to choose a local panel is that if things go wrong there is a better chance of a satisfactory resolution. A no name knockoff from overseas might prove to be difficult to find a few years down the road. One good place to check is the Go Solar California website. They have proof of performance testing on hundreds of panels.
- Q:Why do glass covers improve the efficiency of solar panels?
- the glass has an anti-reflective coating that helps the panel absorb more light (to convert to electricity) thant it would if the glass were not there. the other purpose of glass is to retain heat and strengthen the panel
- Q:Do solar panels make electricity from light intensity or watts?
- DIY okorder.com
- Q:How many solar panels?
- A laptop is about 70 to 00 W, and you have two. You also may need to power a router, and modem. So, about 50W to 250W contineous should cover it. To save power when not in use, you can let the display go blank. This will reduce your solar pannel, and battery size, and cost. You will need batteries, and blocking rectifier to store the energy for use at night, and a 300W to 400W inverter. Checkout the link below for purchasing solar equipment. You can only hope to get about 8 to 9 hours of full output from your solar pannels, and 80% efficiency. The laptops will be on and using about 200W for the 8 hours during the charging period. So your pannels, need to produce that plus 2 times more than this amount, so you can charge the batteries for the evening, at the same time. So for 24 hour operation, you will need 200W x8hrs for the laptops, plus (6 hours*70W)/8=340W avg. Total of ~540W for 8 hours. Assuming you use power saving modes when not in use, you can probably get away with 3x60W -- 520W to 600W pannel. ( Thuja is right, a few cloudy days may knock you offline) Batteries. A common low cost ( $40) automotive battery can hold about 40 Amp/hours at 2V. Under load, you may get 35 Amp hours at 0V, which is about 350Watts for one hour. You need about 80W avg for 6 hours, or ~ 2900Watt Hours. Which means you would need 9 automotive batteries. Deep storage batteries cost more, but are more durable. 6*00W pannels, $460*6 ~ $2800 Inverter $70 Batteries $400 Battery cables, rectifier, lugs, connectors $50 There are probably some other hidden costs. I was rooting for you, but it appears to be pricey. Another thing you can do, is to use the new energy efficient RF florescent bulbs for lighting. The color and brightness are excellent, and a 60W bulb only uses about 3W, and they last a lot longer as well.
- Q:Improvising Solar Panel Made from Old CD or DVD? Possible or not?
- A solar electric panel? No. Solar electric cells, or more properly photovoltiac (PV) cells, are made from specially prepared (doped) wafers of silicon, much like transistors and diodes. CDs and DVDs are made from plastic plated with aluminum. They don't have anything to do with each other. Of course you can make a reflector out of CDs or DVDs, and you could use a bunch of them to focus sunlight on a water tank or something - this is called solar thermal generation. (That's what that ehow page is talking about, not generating electricity.) But there are much better things to use for mirrors.
- Q:explanation of solar panels?
- It depends upon your product. If it is a solar panel, I want to know if it is a photovoltaic panel or a thermal panel. If you don't know enough to know the difference for your question it might be somewhat difficult to suggest others should buy them. Products have to be marketed to a need either already felt or not so apparent. Photovoltaic panels supply an electric need and will offset electrical usage or may supply the grid if there is excess power. A discussion of payback periods including property values will be needed in any event. Thermal panels supply heat and hot water. They are more efficient than photovoltaic panels and will give faster payback times. (are cheaper) If you are a bit more specific more information may be possible.
- Q:I need help with solar panels?
- Is it a solar water heater (with water running through it) or a solar electric panel (makes electricity)? If it is a solar water heater, you can buy tempered glass from a local glass dealer. If it is solar electric, it is probably cheaper to buy a new panel than trying to repair it. Read the label on the back of the panel to determine what model it is. If it is less than 40 watts, you may be able to have one shipped to you. If it is bigger than that, it will be expensive to ship just one panel, as it has to go by truck, you may be able to find a local place that sells them.
- Q:How much Silver do we need for Solar Panels?
- Some research has shown that small amounts of silver can improve the efficiency of solar panels. But this appears to be in the research stage and applies to the the thin film solar cells. Some solar panels makes use silver as the wiring in kind of a screen printing process, but you don't need to use silver, you can use copper or aluminum using different techniques instead. Generally the metal used is in small amounts and not a majority of the cost of the solar panel.
- Q:Wattage on soldering iron for solar panel?
- Rosin okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range