||Number of Cells(pieces):
||Black Solar Module:
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
280W/36V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1956mm(L) x 992mm(W) x 50mm(H)
Polycrystalline 156*156 solar cells: 72 cells
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||280W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:Infra-red solar panels?
- They are actually working on building photovoltaic panels (Photovoltaic is actually the correct term for sunlight--electricity. Ordinary solar panels are those that use sunlight to heat water) that harness a larger range of wavelengths. From what I can gather the problem is either finding a material that absorbs more wavelengths, or finding a way to get multiple materials to coexist in a single panel. This situation will no doubt improve over time as new things like Nanotechnology give us the ability to create much more complex substances designed at the molecular level for light capture. Panels that can harness a wider range of the spectrum do exist, but the technology is in its infancy, and therefore expensive and not widely known. This isn't too surprising when you consider that Photovoltaic technology itself hasn't been in the mainstream all that long. I am a bit doubtful of photovoltaics that work at night, for the simple reason that at night there is less of *every* kind of energy falling on earth. Less visible light, infrared, etc. Infrared just happens to be particularly good at giving away hot objects, which is how Night Vision goggles work. For the same reason, a night vision windshield might be a very useful tool, but it would still have difficulty picking out colder objects, and those that reflected less infrared light. In other words, you might see cars and pedestrians, but you could easily miss the upcoming embankment 0.o .
- Q:Why don't scientists use the design of a tree for solar panels?
- From the vantage point of a scientist and an engineer, you have a whole host of problems to overcome. The mass of solar cells cannot be supported by most leaves much less allow the leaves to turn toward the sun as they naturally do. The wood and other structures of a tree are terrible conductors and wouldn't serve as efficient power transmitters. There are issues of damaging the health of the tree by interrupting the process of photosynthesis in favor of solar energy collection, and many other issues. However, I can tell you that solar power does use several principals that you have observed in trees. For example, solar collectors are almost always oriented to face toward the sun. Many adjust with the time of day and seasons to be optimally oriented to collect the sun's rays. Much like leaves in many plants are not static but change position to optimize their angle to the sun. Also, many solar cells are now designed with a membrane structure which offer several advantages. So you see many of your observations have found their way into practical application in solar power production.
- Q:Why are solar panels grid-like?
- These grids are required to absorb heat from sun and increasing the energy productivity :)
- Q:How many volts does a small solar panel on a calculator produce?
- It isn't Volts that matter if you're trying to put the calculator solar panel on the camera. It would be the amps. The calculator's solar panel will put out however many volts or very close to what the battery puts out. If you want you can test it out with a Volt/Ammeter. You see, those cameras use 2 double A batteries. They are going to put out a higher current than the small dime shaped battery in the back of your calculator; a higher voltage perhaps too. Those disposable cameras have a photo flash capacitor in them that has to charge. You can hear them charge up when you tell it to turn on the camera's flash. Sounds like a winding then the little orange light comes on. That light means the capacitor is charged. You SHOULDN'T be able to change out the batteries in the camera with a solar panel from a calculator without having to wait days for that flash capacitor to charge. Sorry. EDIT: HOWEVER, you can take multiple solar panels and wire them in a parallel circuit to get more current(amperes) or wire them in a series circuit to get a higher voltage. If you were to do this you could power whatever you wanted with them. Even your house if you were to get a rectifier to convert the power from DC to AC.
- Q:how fast does a 25watt solar panel generate power to a battery?
- Small house needs at least 0000 watts at peak power. Therefore your need 80 pieces of 25 watts solar panels.
- Q:How do you install solar panels?
- Everyone is looking into renewable energy these days and many are looking to solar energy. The sun gives us a lot of energy that solar panels help us to use for our energy needs. Best of all, this energy is free! All you need to do is install your own solar panel. It is best to install solar panels to a rooftop before the house is roofed.
- Q:Price and energy production of solar panels?
- The price of solar systems have dropped dramatically in the last 5 years. I would say it has reached to the point that it financially makes sense to go solar! An average home in [California] with $200 monthly electric bill would need a 7.25 kW system to offset 00% of their electric bill (means you won't have to pay anything to your utility company). Average price of the panels are anything between $2,500-3,500 per kW (after 30% Federal Tax credit which might expire at the end of 206). So, average system price will be $7,000-$25,000. If you wanna buy the system your loans monthly payments will be around $40-50 for 2 years and after that your system is paid off and you can enjoy free electricity! Total saving over 25 years can exceed $70,000. Regarding the selection of the right panels or the best company in your area, it varies case by case, city by city. Pick My Solar offers a free service to homeowners to choose the right fit for their home. It's like Expedia or Priceline for residential solar market.
- Q:Has anyone had roof problems caused by rooftop solar panels?
- Rooftop solar panels might cause all sorts of maintenance or poor installation problems but I rather doubt at this point if we can say that there is an issue with solar panels in general that will cause a problem with the roof. Rather solar panels tend to shade a roof on its most exposed side. Without solar panels southern facing roofs will wear out faster than northern facing roofs. Installed solar panels will tend to make the roof last longer.
- Q:Can I install solar panel straight to battery on my truck?
- No, there is no way that you can install solar panel in your truck battery. For your information, solar panel works only if it is stable mode and consuming solar energy. So, think about it, does your moving truck can give what a solar panel need to run it.
- Q:Solar panels for a small gym outside my house?
- Build okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range