A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×10 solar cells. Solar PV panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16% efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:what is one benifit in a solar panel?
- In the UK, the only real benefit comes from the subsidies given to owners of solar panels. I believe the same is true elsewhere in the world. I suppose smugness might be a benefit though it is not justified.
- Q:Why do solar panels produce zero energy?
- Solar photovoltaic panels are highly inefficient to begin with. There are a few possible reasons why it does not produce energy even in the summer . Wrong inverter is used 2. The angle of installation (azimuth and tilt) is not optimum to capture the sun Solar photovoltaic panels are expensive and inefficient, and will not survive in the long run.
- Q:0000 watt Solar Panels?
- About 2500 Sq. Yd.s
- Q:Information Regarding Solar Panels?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:Do solar panels make electricity from light intensity or watts?
- DIY okorder.com
- Q:How do solar panel power systems work?
- Solar panel power system contains off-grid and on-grid types, for off-grid type: the panels convert solar energy into electric power and the power will be stored in batteries through controller at daytime, when the loads need power, the battery will charge them through controller; the on-grid system is almost the same, but without battery, it will connect with city grid.
- Q:Making a Charger out of small solar panels?
- The first item is whether the psp charger output is ac or dc. IF, AC then you are stuck as the panels put out DC. (Increasing the voltage enough to cover invertor losses is not practical in this instance!) IF DC, then you need to combine panels to produce 2 Amps, after which it is run through the 3 terminal VOLTAGE regulator to limit the voltage to 5v. That is 8 panels in parallel in 2 groups placed in series = 2amps at 8 volts, then add regulator for 2 amps at 5v. (Parallel increases amps, series increases volts.) Total panels required is 6 panels.
- Q:Mitsubishi Solar Panels For Home Installation: How Much Do The Panels Cost?
- Mitsubishi solar panels are sold in pairs. I was in the market this week, checking on solar panels to install in my own house / workshop. Here's the price list I got from online and wholesale dealers for a pair of Mitsubishi panels: * Model MF20EC4 (20 watts) -- $590 * Model MF25UE5N (25 watts) -- $60 * Model MF75MF5 (75 watts) -- $799 * Model MF80UD4 (80 watts) -- $820 * Model MF85UD5 (85 watts) -- $850 BP Solar, PowerUp Solar GE Solar too have their own panels with a low-to-high price range. Go for BP solar panels as they're more affordable for home installation and good value for money.
- Q:Solar Panel for a Science Project? Lamp as Light Source? How will this work?
- Q:How many wind turbines and solar panels does the world need to replace coal, oil and nuclear power?
- Both the wind turbines ( windmills) and solar panels are less costly to implement than nuclear power and have less disaster potential. They have proven that Windmills miles out in the ocean are a great source of power. This dose not consume any land. For land bound areas they should use public roadways to line the windmills. For areas without sustainable winds they can use the combined effect of windmills and solar power. Honey, any motor needs oil. Whether it is a generator for a windmill or a nuclear reactor. Motors are what runs the world. Consider the amount of oil to run a nuclear facility. Tons more than a generator motor. Once a turbine is activated (motor started) the winds themselves turns the windmill. Each turbine is lined up with the next (wind farms) to push wind at the blades, they each push each other.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range