A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×10 solar cells. Solar PV panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16% efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Do it yourself Solar Panels?
- I am starting to think about solar panels as an option for my home. I have d fef one some research on panels, to be honest its all very confusing. There are many. Read more...
- Q:Solar Battery System?
- A solar panel is usually 36 cells and intended to charge a 2V lead acid battery. The battery in laptops may be somewhere between 5 and 20V. The panel might charge a laptop when it is cold, but they heat up in the sun and then it would no longer charge. Typical lap top power supplies are 3 to 4 amps. You need 2 panels in series to get enough voltage to charge the battery directly, but this is wasteful. If you want to charge at the same rate as a lap top power supply you need large panels to provide 5 amps. The 5 Amp panel will only give 5A when pointed directly at the full sun. There may be between 2 and 5 hours a day equivalent full sun depending where you are, time of year. If you want more than that, you need larger panels, or more than one in parallel for a 2V system. It makes sense to charge a 2V battery with the solar panel, and use that to operate the lap top with a car type power supply for a laptop, which runs from a 2V battery (see link below for an example). Get the biggest panel you can afford, and the battery should be larger if you want to run the lap top when the sun isn't shining. Perhaps a 20AH battery is a minimum size. All this costs more than a lap top.
- Q:if you put solar panels on cars, you'll be able to drive without gas in the summer and part of winter?
- Yes. But you won't be able to go very fast. If you fill up the roof, hood and trunk lid of for example, a Toyota corolla, with the most efficient solar panels you can buy, you might get 2 hp in the mid day sun. That could push the car maybe 2 mph on a flat, and wouldn't get it up a hill unless it had super low gearing. In order to go fast enough on solar power to make it worth while, you need a large area of solar panels and a super light car. Like an aluminum tube frame with a foam and fiberglass composite body, skinny, high pressure tires and a solar array 6 ft wide by 2 feet long. A car like that, with good aerodynamics and a 6 hp motor could get up to 45 mph eventually, just slowly. But it's impractical because it's not safe to drive it with other cars around. But who says the panels have to be on the car? If you have a solar array that feeds as much power into the grid as you take out, that is essentially equal to being solar powered in all practical ways. Even if your car can't be entirely solar powered, that don't mean you shouldn't use solar panels. You could use solar panels in any car, to supplement battery charging, taking load off the alternator, and you would see an increase in fuel economy. There is a system on some cars that uses solar power to circulate air through the cabin when the car is sitting in the sun. This keeps the car up to 30 degrees cooler, taking a huge load off the air conditioner, so instead of pumping all that heat out, you simply vent it into the air, and there is an increase in fuel economy for a few minutes. Every little bit counts.
- Q:How to build solar panels?
- you okorder.com they have solar panels
- Q:Can you make a solar panel shift sideways?
- having solar panels move like that on a mobile platform is inadvisable -- especially if there is a dynamic wind load resulting from the motion of the mobile platform. Even having a tilt mechanism is dubious at best. think of what limited marginal gain would be gained by mounting a small solar panel on the moon roof of a car. (ultimately, the best answer is to turn the car so that it's angle to the sun is optimal -- but the road/travel direction constraints are what ultimately prohibit that.) while there are ways to build sliding panels, the weight constraints would interfere with your weight/thrust ratios to the point of futility. if you really need that panel somewhere else, don't slide it out of the way, just buy another panel and mount it there. it's more expensive, but it's actually the cheapest solution in terms of design on a mobile platform.
- Q:solar panels and calculations?
- The okorder.com The reference section has all the formulas you are looking for and there is a list of dealers by state, plus various state rebate information. Yes, you can hook up different panels to the same system. There are special controllers that regulate the voltage. I'm more of a hands on nuts and bolts guy so I can't help you with the formulas and engineering explanations. Another great place to get information is Home Power Magazine. You can get the issues online or in print. Thanks for going solar!
- Q:where I can find this solar panel?
- How Solar Cells Work by Scott Aldous Inside This Article . Introduction to How Solar Cells Work 2. Photovoltaic Cells: Converting Photons to Electrons 3. How Silicon Makes a Solar Cell 4. Anatomy of a Solar Cell 5. Energy Loss in a Solar Cell 6. Solar-powering a House 7. Solving Solar-power Issues 8. Solar-power Pros and Cons 9. Lots More Information 0. See all Physical Science articles You've probably seen calculators that have solar cells -- calculators that never need batteries, and in some cases don't even have an off button. As long as you have enough light, they seem to work forever. You may have seen larger solar panels -- on emergency road signs or call boxes, on buoys, even in parking lots to power lights. Although these larger panels aren't as common as solar powered calculators, they're out there, and not that hard to spot if you know where to look. There are solar cell arrays on satellites, where they are used to power the electrical systems. You have probably also been hearing about the solar revolution for the last 20 years -- the idea that one day we will all use free electricity from the sun. This is a seductive promise: On a bright, sunny day, the sun shines approximately ,000 watts of energy per square meter of the planet's surface, and if we could collect all of that energy we could easily power our homes and offices for free.
- Q:Solar panels and distance from the sun?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:Is it worth getting solar panels fitted on my roof?
- Homemade okorder.com/
- Q:New Prius; Solar panles a good design?
- treehuggers already want priuses. the solar panel is meant to run an electric ac system that cool's the prius if the car gets too hot inside. its nice, but personaly, i'd rather have it charge the battery.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range