||Number of Cells(pieces):
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
Since 2004, the trading volume of CNBM International has been doubled in 5 successive years owing to the support of superior corporations and effort of all staff. Meanwhile, we have established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and sound business relations with clients from over 120 countries. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view to realize localization, which also represents an essential progress in our globalization target.
With the advantages in Cement, Composite Materials, New Building Materials and Engineering, we mainly concentrate on coal, steel and construction equipments and give priority to solar and wind energy development simultaneously utilizing our competitive position on traditional building materials to achieve sales revenue of RMB10 Billion in 2013.
CNBM International is highly recognized by its business partners and clients all over the world and has obtained rapid development under the spirit of win-win. We will carry on the mutual beneficial, innovative and revolutionary trading structure as we did before, create value for our employees, share holders and clients and benefit the whole society in our future development.
275W Poly Solar Panel for Small Solar System datasheet
|Description of Specification||Units||Model|
|Nominal Power||W|| 275|
|Cell Type|| Polycrystalline|
|Number of Cells||72|
|Maximum Power||W|| 275|
|Voltage & Ampereage|
|Maximum System Voltage||Volts|| 1000|
|Maximum Operating Voltage(Vmp)||Volts|| 36.2|
|Maximum Operating Current(Imp)||Amps|| 7.60|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)||Volts|| 43.1|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc)||Amps|| 8.44|
|Temp Coefficent of Isc(TK Isc)||% per deg.C||+0.045|
|Temp Coefficent of Voc(TK Voc)||% per deg.C||-0.33|
|Temp Coefficent of Pmax(TK Pmax)||% per deg.C||-0.45|
|Normal Op.Cell Temp (NOCT)||deg.C||45±2|
|Storage & Operating Temperature||Deg C||-40 to +80|
|Standard Test Conditions||1000W/M²,1.5AM,25|
|Materials & Accessories Data (All Certified by CE and TUV)|
|Wire Diameter||mm2|| 4|
| Frame||Aluminum Anodzed|
|Low lron,High Transmisson,Toughness||YES|
|20 - 25 years||%||80|
Samples in stock: 2 working days after recipt of deposit.
Other samples: about 15 working days, depending on your required model.
1, Inquiry professional quotation
2, Confirm the price, leadtime, technical data, payment term and etc
3, Customer send JEC Purchase Order and we send Proforma Invoice with seal
4, Customer make the payment for deposit and send us Bank receipt
5, Initial production stage: confirm deposit receipt and start production
6, Middle production stage: send production photos to update
7, End production: production finished, you can arrange third party inspection
8, Customer make payment for balance and JEC ship the goods.
Also accept balance against copy of B/L in the term of CIF, or L/C at sight
9, Order can be finished when you receive the goods and satisfy with them
10, Feedback to JEC about quality, service, market feedback & suggestions. And we can do better.
275W Poly Solar Panel for Small Solar System Stock Information
- Q:Why can not the solar panel load directly?
- Solar panels (also known as solar modules) are the core of solar power systems and the most important part of solar power systems.
- Q:Solar panels single crystal and double crystal in the rain which is easy to use
- Polycrystalline silicon solar cell production process and monocrystalline silicon solar cell almost, but the polysilicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency will have to reduce a lot of its photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 12% (July 1, 2004 Japan Sharp market efficiency of 14.8% Of the world 's most efficient polysilicon solar cells).
- Q:What is the working principle of solar panels?
- the inorganic salts such as gallium arsenide Ⅲ-Ⅴ compounds, cadmium sulfide, copper indium selenium and other multi-compounds as the material of the battery;
- Q:Can cold light make solar panels power
- light - heat - dynamic - electric conversion method through the use of solar radiation generated by thermal power, usually by the solar collector will absorb the heat energy into the refrigerant, and then drive the turbine power generation. The latter process is the light-heat transfer process; the latter process is the heat-to-conversion process, which is the same as the conventional thermal power generation.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- When the light is irradiated on the surface of the solar cell, a part of the photon is absorbed by the silicon material; the energy of the photon is transferred to the silicon atom, so that the electrons are moved and the free electrons are formed on both sides of the P-N junction to form a potential difference. When the circuit is used, the current will flow through the external circuit to produce a certain output power. The essence of this process is the process of converting the energy of the photon into electrical energy.
- Q:Can solar panels be connected directly to motor?
- Power supply must be a number of individual battery strings, connected in parallel and tightly packaged into components.
- Q:Composition and function of solar panels
- The demand for polysilicon is mainly from semiconductors and solar cells. According to the different requirements of purity, divided into electronic and solar level.
- Q:The voltage and power problems of solar panels
- 3, charge 12V battery when the power is really small, if it is a normal controller, then the equivalent of 18V voltage in the charge, probably 18 x (240 / 30.2) = 143w solar panels.
- Q:What is the principle and structure of solar panels?
- Solar power generation system consists of solar cells, solar controllers, batteries (group) composition. If the output power is AC 220V or 110V, also need to configure the inverter. The role of each part is
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- light - heat - electric conversion method through the use of solar radiation generated by thermal energy, usually by the solar collector will absorb the heat into the refrigerant refrigerant, and then drive the turbine power generation. The previous process is the light-heat conversion process; the latter process is the thermo-electrical conversion process.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range