||Number of Cells(pieces):
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
Since 2004, the trading volume of CNBM International has been doubled in 5 successive years owing to the support of superior corporations and effort of all staff. Meanwhile, we have established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and sound business relations with clients from over 120 countries. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view to realize localization, which also represents an essential progress in our globalization target.
With the advantages in Cement, Composite Materials, New Building Materials and Engineering, we mainly concentrate on coal, steel and construction equipments and give priority to solar and wind energy development simultaneously utilizing our competitive position on traditional building materials to achieve sales revenue of RMB10 Billion in 2013.
CNBM International is highly recognized by its business partners and clients all over the world and has obtained rapid development under the spirit of win-win. We will carry on the mutual beneficial, innovative and revolutionary trading structure as we did before, create value for our employees, share holders and clients and benefit the whole society in our future development.
275W Poly Solar Panel for Small Solar System datasheet
|Description of Specification||Units||Model|
|Nominal Power||W|| 275|
|Cell Type|| Polycrystalline|
|Number of Cells||72|
|Maximum Power||W|| 275|
|Voltage & Ampereage|
|Maximum System Voltage||Volts|| 1000|
|Maximum Operating Voltage(Vmp)||Volts|| 36.2|
|Maximum Operating Current(Imp)||Amps|| 7.60|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)||Volts|| 43.1|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc)||Amps|| 8.44|
|Temp Coefficent of Isc(TK Isc)||% per deg.C||+0.045|
|Temp Coefficent of Voc(TK Voc)||% per deg.C||-0.33|
|Temp Coefficent of Pmax(TK Pmax)||% per deg.C||-0.45|
|Normal Op.Cell Temp (NOCT)||deg.C||45±2|
|Storage & Operating Temperature||Deg C||-40 to +80|
|Standard Test Conditions||1000W/M²,1.5AM,25|
|Materials & Accessories Data (All Certified by CE and TUV)|
|Wire Diameter||mm2|| 4|
| Frame||Aluminum Anodzed|
|Low lron,High Transmisson,Toughness||YES|
|20 - 25 years||%||80|
Samples in stock: 2 working days after recipt of deposit.
Other samples: about 15 working days, depending on your required model.
1, Inquiry professional quotation
2, Confirm the price, leadtime, technical data, payment term and etc
3, Customer send JEC Purchase Order and we send Proforma Invoice with seal
4, Customer make the payment for deposit and send us Bank receipt
5, Initial production stage: confirm deposit receipt and start production
6, Middle production stage: send production photos to update
7, End production: production finished, you can arrange third party inspection
8, Customer make payment for balance and JEC ship the goods.
Also accept balance against copy of B/L in the term of CIF, or L/C at sight
9, Order can be finished when you receive the goods and satisfy with them
10, Feedback to JEC about quality, service, market feedback & suggestions. And we can do better.
275W Poly Solar Panel for Small Solar System Stock Information
- Q:Are solar panels affordable?
- I don't think you can get a government grant? At least not just yet... But, you can get a nice Tax break for having installed solar panels on your home or for some their backyard works well. But, again you must be aware that having professionals install these panels can be quite costly. If you don't mind getting your hands a little dirty, tackling this project on your own isn't as hard as you might think! And you will be amazed at how much money you can save from the start. And if you get the family involved all the better! Building affordable solar panels for your home, is no pipe dream...But, you must be willing to do the work yourself! That's usually where most people fall short.
- Q:How does solar panels work?
- Solar panels are built with light-sensitive panels. These panels soak up the energy from the sun's light. This energy is changed to electric power. This power is stored in batteries to use whenever / wherever it is needed.
- Q:How are these flexible solar panels?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:How does a solar panel turn sunlight into electricity?
- Sunlight okorder.com/
- Q:architecture and solar panels?????????????
- They aren't considered attributes - electrical solar panels are expanses of gray and aluminum covered with glass and water heating panels are expanses of black covered with glass. To cover the cost of investment they must be mounted at the best angle for the location and climate throughout the year and therefore may dictate the form of the roof (if sloped as on residences) or may not be visible in an architectural sense (if positioned on a flat roof of a commercial building.) No matter where placed, provision has to be made for safely accessing them for repair and maintenance.
- Q:You place four identical solar panels in 4 places.?
- Best to worst- ) The Earth side of the Moon 2) Sahara Desert 3) New England 4) Far side of the Moon
- Q:Hey. I need some help with solar panels and batteries :) Please see the detailed version beneeth :)?
- One lithium cell requires 4.2V to obtain its full charge, Never exceed 4.2V ! Output from solar panel if below 3.7V , nothing charge to lithium. Total charging time until the cell is full depending on the AH rate of cell and the charging current that solar panel can be provided. Suppose cell is rate 5AH, and the charging current from solar panel under full sun shine can maintain 0.5A ( use solar panel short circuit current rate from its specification as a reference ) , hence, 0 hours is enough. And be sure the solar panel can maintain 4.2V output at 0.5A . Remember, over charge lithium cell one time might reduce its life into half . Therefore, let the solar panel output passing through a precision regulator to maintain output is 4.2V is the best way, because, as cell reaches 4.2V , no more charging current is forced into cell ( automatic stop charging ). If you do not have the knowledge to make this simple variable voltage regulator with LM37K ( if you choose this way, buy solar panel output has at least 2V) , you may choose to do it manually by install a current meter and a variable resistor in series between the panel output to cell. By adjust the value of resistor, charging current can be controlled ( if you choose this way, buy solar panel output has as less as 6V ). Count the charging time with a clock and adjust the charging current from time to time to maintain 0.5A .
- Q:Why do solar panels stop working?
- If they get smashed, they won't work. Keep them clean, and they will last many years. I suppose there is a 'limit' to the effectiveness of the cells lifespan, but it must be more than 25-30 years. Just glass, metal frame and silica. No moving parts. Seems like a good deal.
- Q:Anyone who knows or has Solar Panels?
- In my experience the snow usually slides off by itself. There have been times when it's snowed heavily and I've had to clean it off but it does not tend to be the norm.
- Q:Solar panel question
- Hi, okorder.com/ having good batteries like this one make save you the hassel to buy controllers. You can control your own charge buy different tips
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range