||Number of Cells(pieces):
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
Since 2004, the trading volume of CNBM International has been doubled in 5 successive years owing to the support of superior corporations and effort of all staff. Meanwhile, we have established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and sound business relations with clients from over 120 countries. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view to realize localization, which also represents an essential progress in our globalization target.
With the advantages in Cement, Composite Materials, New Building Materials and Engineering, we mainly concentrate on coal, steel and construction equipments and give priority to solar and wind energy development simultaneously utilizing our competitive position on traditional building materials to achieve sales revenue of RMB10 Billion in 2013.
CNBM International is highly recognized by its business partners and clients all over the world and has obtained rapid development under the spirit of win-win. We will carry on the mutual beneficial, innovative and revolutionary trading structure as we did before, create value for our employees, share holders and clients and benefit the whole society in our future development.
275W Poly Solar Panel for Small Solar System datasheet
|Description of Specification||Units||Model|
|Nominal Power||W|| 275|
|Cell Type|| Polycrystalline|
|Number of Cells||72|
|Maximum Power||W|| 275|
|Voltage & Ampereage|
|Maximum System Voltage||Volts|| 1000|
|Maximum Operating Voltage(Vmp)||Volts|| 36.2|
|Maximum Operating Current(Imp)||Amps|| 7.60|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)||Volts|| 43.1|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc)||Amps|| 8.44|
|Temp Coefficent of Isc(TK Isc)||% per deg.C||+0.045|
|Temp Coefficent of Voc(TK Voc)||% per deg.C||-0.33|
|Temp Coefficent of Pmax(TK Pmax)||% per deg.C||-0.45|
|Normal Op.Cell Temp (NOCT)||deg.C||45±2|
|Storage & Operating Temperature||Deg C||-40 to +80|
|Standard Test Conditions||1000W/M²,1.5AM,25|
|Materials & Accessories Data (All Certified by CE and TUV)|
|Wire Diameter||mm2|| 4|
| Frame||Aluminum Anodzed|
|Low lron,High Transmisson,Toughness||YES|
|20 - 25 years||%||80|
Samples in stock: 2 working days after recipt of deposit.
Other samples: about 15 working days, depending on your required model.
1, Inquiry professional quotation
2, Confirm the price, leadtime, technical data, payment term and etc
3, Customer send JEC Purchase Order and we send Proforma Invoice with seal
4, Customer make the payment for deposit and send us Bank receipt
5, Initial production stage: confirm deposit receipt and start production
6, Middle production stage: send production photos to update
7, End production: production finished, you can arrange third party inspection
8, Customer make payment for balance and JEC ship the goods.
Also accept balance against copy of B/L in the term of CIF, or L/C at sight
9, Order can be finished when you receive the goods and satisfy with them
10, Feedback to JEC about quality, service, market feedback & suggestions. And we can do better.
275W Poly Solar Panel for Small Solar System Stock Information
- Q:What factors effect the amount of electricity produced from solar panels?
- irradiance in watts/meter^2 (000-800w/m^2 depending on air quality) COS of angle to the suns rays efficiency of the panels (usually about 5%) age of the panels(one dead cell can drop an entire panel from the array) how dirty are the panels (dust, bird poop, leaves, shading) efficiency of the inverter (usually about 90%) All of these factors affect the amount of electricity produced. One other consideration is that in areas of extreme hot and cold the band gap of the silicon is changed.
- Q:Can I join 5 or more solar panels into line to the battery bank. I don,t have a regulator connected, just st?
- Two things on a regulator: a) It will optimize the charge to the batteries - and thereby distribute the most possible power to your active circuits during the day. b) It will prevent the power from the panels from boiling (no kidding) the batteries - no small thing as they are the second largest investment you have after the panels themselves. This is much more critical if you have sealed or Zero-Maintenance batteries. I strongly suggest that you get a regulator as it will significantly lengthen battery life. Follow the directions on the regulator for optimum input voltage and it will let you know whether all the panels should be in series, parallel or series/parallel. But cutting to the chase, you can certainly gang up panels as needed.
- Q:Where do I find solar panels?
- You can start as small as 7,500. It all according to how much you want to run off solar and your Environment. You can move into Solar slowly as the technology Improves every six months or so.
- Q:How much power is generated with solar panels?
- KW solar panels generate 5kwh power each day or so.
- Q:How to connect solar panels to batteries?
- 20 volts is a common open-circuit voltage for nominal 2v panels. The panels put out about 5v at full load. If the panel puts out little enough that it takes 20 hours or more to put a full charge in the battery you can get by without a charge controller - just keep the cells topped up with distilled water. A charge controller will do a more efficient job, though. The most efficient charge controllers use what's called Maximum Power Point Technology (MPPT) which lets the panels operate at their most efficient point throughout the battery's charging cycle. Available on OKorder. The charge controller should have the same or higher wattage as the panels it controls - if you're not sure of wattage, assume that they are the same as similar area panels you find for sale. Before buying a charge controller, connect the panels through an ammeter to a discharged battery. They may have been trashed because of damage and low output. You need at least an amp for trickle charge, 5 amps for reasonable recharge times.
- Q:how much does solar panels cost for you home?
- Although its costs have been going down a little, solar power is still pretty expensive. To power a home you are looking at at between $8000 to $20,000 dollars (it will eventually pay for itself). There are systems that tie into the existing local power supply so that you have the city's power for back up (note: most power companies will buy electricty from you if you make more than you use). Then, of course, there are stand alone systems that operate without anyother power source (these are best for use in a place where electric lines aren't available or practical).
- Q:What is the main material for making solar panels?
- You can also according to their own needs, according to the power to buy a good package of solar photovoltaic products.
- Q:Solar panels and your opinion?
- Solar power is still an expensive way to purchase power, as of 2007, it was 38 cents per kwh while the cost of power from coal is 0.6 cents per kwh. Of course regulations have prevented new coal power stations from being built so it's really natural gas power stations at 5 cents a kwh that solar has to compete with. Solar is dropping in price but the best you can hope for is for it to reach parity with natural gas someday soon and it hasn't yet. The other issue is that you pay up front for solar power which as any economist will tell you is even more expensive and involves greater risks. However, as part of a strategy to become as self reliant as possible when you retire and have a fixed income, it's a reasonable prospect, not only will the technology become less expensive by then but at that point, fixing the price of the energy costs is more valuable than the cost of the energy. Focusing on personal finance and learning how to invest which very few people know how to do is more important right now. When you retire, hopefully you can afford to build a passive solar home with photovoltaic solar panels and wind turbines but still on the grid for efficient net metering and with a greenhouse where you can grow the staples that you need and perhaps even some biodiesel for your google driven car. Having a reasonable portfolio is really the only way to achieve that goal.
- Q:pool leak solar panel?
- If you do not isolate the solar system when backwashing your filter, you WILL pump DE into the panels and plug them and destroy them. At this point you may have to disconnect the panels, wash them from the RETURN SIDE (from the higher pipe and HOPE that the DE will flow out of the panels... most likely your pool guy just screwed up your solar real good... if the DE is plugging your panels, when winter comes your panels will split because they are holding water and the freezing water will split them... I hope your pool guy has insurance
- Q:how would you build a solar panel?
- i'd go to the solar panel store and buy one. It would be /0 the cost of trying to build one in my HOME shop.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range