CE/IEC/TUV/UL Certificate Non-Anti-Dumping Mono and Poly 5W to 320W Solar Panel Solar Cells
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Why are solar panels so expensive?
- It's all in the production process that uses materials and processes that are not yet cheap because of the little infrastructure in this field. You can make cheaper solar panels, but it restricts their efficiency, so you get less energy. The reason individuals haven't been catching on to it is because it is not yet entirely cost effective. For a normal 3-person home to be powered completely by solar, depending on many conditions, especially where you live, the payback period is something over 50 years. I live in Boston and for my house to be powered by solar I wouldn't see it making money for over 75 years! What people have to realize is that the point of solar is not to completely power your house cheaply, but to lessen the strain on the electrical grid, and if enough people do this the cost will certainly come down. That and the technology of solar panels has been developing unbelievably fast with all of the green energy buzz going around, so you should see the cost dropping in the next few years as new discoveries are made.
- Q:Everything about Solar Panels?!?
- when you're in Malaysia, i'm no longer effective why you desire a heater, except perhaps a water heater. For that, use a photo voltaic heater right away. For the electrical energy, the most value-efficient thanks to do that's to stay linked to the grid, and offset your bill with photo voltaic. That way, you do not favor to oversize the photo voltaic for contingencies. there'll be compromise on your way of existence, each and every thing that plugs into the wall today will nevertheless plug into the wall and artwork advantageous.
- Q:How energy-productive are solar panels, compared to natural gas?
- Natural gas is stored energy- once you use it up it's gone. Solar panels make energy for decades. Thin film solar is around 0% while crystalline silicone might be around 25%.
- Q:What makes solar panels Inneficient?
- Science. The best solar panels we have only get like 22% of the sunlight for conversion into energy. That is simply the best they know how to make with current technology. And for that your talking about a mobile panel that tracks the sun as it moves at the equator. A solar panel in say Canada is lucky to get 0% even on a sunny day. But even if a solar panel got 00% efficiency, it's still not a lot. Sunlight is too diffuse to be a good power source, and you'd need to cover lots of ground to get power. Worse, you can only get power when the sun is out during the day. So for power at night you'd need a battery, or another source of power. The 'newest' idea is to capture sunlight to make 'lasers' that boil water, to turn turbines and make electricity. They cost way more then they are worth right now though...
- Q:How did Obamas funded solar panel plan flop and bunkrupt..where did those billions of dollars go?
- Yes, solar panels could change the world if they were especially cheap--but they're not and may not be cheap for many years, if ever. Lots of new technology could change the world but most of it doesn't. The government doesn't have a very good track record of picking winners in the new technology markets; that's something we should probably leave to the venture capitalists to do--with their own money. The money the government spent on solar panels is gone. Racked up as debt that we'll leave to our children and grandchildren to pay off.
- Q:Please explain KW Solar Panels. What does it mean.?
- First, learn the difference between kilowatts and kilowatt hours, and all shall be made clear.
- Q:Solar panel for macbook?
- Well that's a good idea,,,here's what ya need..First you need an array that will overcome the drain effect created by the in use or sleeping laptop...that is best solved by averaging out the real use of the machine in terms of watt/minutes...If you check your transformer you'll see it has a capacity which you have cited however the true use of the computer is about 40-50 percent of that in watt/minutes..but only while your using it and when in the sleep mode the watt/minute value drops even more to about 5%.... So if your actual use consists of 2 hours of use per day at 50% and 2 hours at 5% percent the actual wattage draw is only averaged out at 34watts/minute. optimally your panel should supply all your power from its photovoltaic conversion ,but in the real world application the panel only recharges ,over a period of time, the used power. So if you had a 5 watt (@ 2vdc) panel working 480 minutes and used up 35 x2=700 and 9 x2=8 for a total of 78 watts you would have 5 x 480 = 7200 watts input and a parasitic load of 78 watts in the two hours...well within the recharge state required.. For a little safety I would permanently wire a cigarette lighter type plug to the end of the panel this will keep the polarity correct and serve as a quick disconnet means...Also add a fuse at .5 amp... a good place to get these are on the internet....some are very expensive some a very cheap --go for a middle of the roader...Have a good one from the E...
- Q:Wattage on soldering iron for solar panel?
- Rosin okorder.com/
- Q:Solar panel, Home office and Tax write off?
- Home Office Write Off
- Q:Solar panels for security cameras?
- Only okorder.com/... Each battery will will need to be enclosed in a box from the weather to preserve it as well as the charge controllers. All this work can be done with success, but will be costly if that's what you want, and want it done right. You have no short cuts around this unless you want to damage your cameras? I still say it would be much easier to run conduit under ground for your power supply to each camera, and it would cost less money and time.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range