Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell , 60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:what is one benifit in a solar panel?
- what do you want to know ? there is so many benefit of the solar panel , such as no pollution , ETC
- Q:Solar Panel Wiring in SERIES?
- Although I'm not experienced with solar panels, I would say no. if you wire them in series you'll actually be putting voltage through one of the panels. Can't believe this would be good. My suggestion would be to wire one panel to one battery and one panel to the other battery. I really don't believe there's a need to disconnect the batteries from each other. However if you would disconnect the one wire between the two batteries you would be guaranteed safe and I know that would work.
- Q:What do I need to install a 40 watt solar panel?
- There okorder.com/ Why pay thousands of dollars for solar energy ($27,000 average cost) when you can build your own solar panel system for just a fraction of the retail cost. You can build a single solar panel or you can build an entire array of panels to power your whole house. Some people are saving 50% on their power bill, some people are reducing their bill to nothing. But what’s most impressive is that just by following these instructions some are even making the power company pay them!
- Q:Single Solar Panel savings?
- I am afraid you are in for some disapointment. A typical solar panel might put out something over 00 watts, and cost a pretty big bundle. Then, what would you do with the power? It will be low voltage DC. You could charge a battery, or run a DC appliance. You would get less than ten cents worth of electricity per day. If you wanted to use it for household appliances, you would need an inverter. More big bucks. Type solar panels in the green search box at the top of this page, and read previous Q A. Also do the same on the Internet. Sorry to be a wet blanket.
- Q:Is this a good kit for building a solar panel?
- i like Eric's answer. that is conceivable to construct your man or woman panels via wiring mutually man or woman photograph voltaic cells. that is an exciting element of do, yet isn't a thank you to save money. in view that such panels are unlawful to hook up with the grid, you could result making use of them with batteries, and paying extra for electrical energy than in simple terms paying for it from the electrical powered company. photograph voltaic can ultimately save money, yet to do this, you often spend the equivalent of five, 0, possibly 5 years of electric expenses up front, then have decreased or close to-0 expenses thereafter. once you're obtainable, truthfully look into installation extra insulation and weatherproofing on your place. you additionally can evaluate paying for and installation a photograph voltaic water heater.
- Q:solar panels in space?
- Given identical panels the one closer to the sun would generate more power, but a difference of only 0 km at 93 million miles, the difference would be very small. Light intensity is inversly perportional to the square of the distance from the source.
- Q:Why can not the solar panel load directly?
- Power supply must be a number of individual battery strings, connected in parallel and tightly packaged into components.
- Q:Photodiode vs solar panels?
- yes. Any semiconductor junction will convert light into electrical energy, just shine a light at an LED (connect LED to voltmeter) and you'll see a small voltage produced (if you configure the meter as an ammeter it will develop a very small current). Solar panels are just VERY large surface photodiodes.
- Q:Where to get solar panels in Birmingham, AL?
- Any electrical contractor could likely install them, and there are several Internet businesses that sell solar panels. You likely have no place there to get the kind of large panels you need for a house. Look at your local regulations. Your utility may not allow grid-tie, so you may have to set up an off-grid system with batteries and use separate wiring or a transfer switch. One thing a lot of people neglect is hail protection. In Birmingham, you're likely to have large hail (larger than golf ball size) every couple of years in the spring. You need to work out a way of covering them in advance of severe weather. Most panels will take up to golf-ball size hail with no problem. DK PS, I've done this myself, and have considerably more information. Email if you're interested.
- Q:I have a question about solar panels?
- My mum has solar panels and her electricity is still on all the time. If she uses stuff during the day, it doesn't cost her anything, as the panels are generating electricity, but at night if she uses things, then it will cost her coz there's no sun and no electricity being generated. She's still connected to the grid to use electricity but because she's feeding the electricity produced by her solar panels back into the grid the company pays her a certain amount for the no. of Watts that's produced. They cost a lot to install, but as she is generating more than she's using (even taking night time into account) she is being paid more back. e.g. before panels she paid ~£30per month. Now she receives ~£70per month. so she's about £00 a month better off (coz she's saving the 30 AND being paid the 70 on top of that)! and will therefore gain the money back that she paid in in about 8 years or so. Hope that makes sense!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range