||Number of Cells(pieces):
CNBM Solar Monocrystalline Series III (250W—260W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc（V）
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
1638 x 982 x 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 x 10)
Cell Monocrystalline Cell
156 x 156 mm
700 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
Certificates TUV (IEC61215&IEC61730), VDE(IEC61215&IEC61730), UL, CE
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way, or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
- Q:solar pannels capacity?
- Solar panels are made of solar cells.Solar cells are mainly made of a semiconductor called silicon,when sunshine on it,solar energy is converted into electrical energy by photovoltaic.The energy knocks electrons loose, allowing them to flow freely.This flow of electrons is a current, this current, together with the cell's voltage (which is a result of its built-in electric field or fields), defines the power (or wattage) that the solar cell can produce.
- Q:Question about using solar panels?
- If okorder.com and they ship across the US and Canada.
- Q:How Much Do BP Solar Panels Cost In The Wholesale US Market?
- Wholesale prices for BP solar panels range between $335 for the 40 watts panel to $835 for the 70 watts panel. Here's a brief listing of wholesale prices for BP solar models: - BP340J solar panel (40 watts) @ $335 - BP350J solar panel (50 watts) @ $37 - BP375J solar panel (80 watts) @ $504 Right now I'm getting a series of 50 watt (7.5 volts) panels installed in my house. It's a start to reduce dependence on electricity bills and try get some tax rebates as well.
- Q:Home made solar panel?
- Building your own panels can be an interesting experiment, but if you are looking for solar panels to provide significant, consistent output, you should buy factory made ones. I get lots of calls from people who built their own panels and get a fraction of the advertised output from them. Plus, factory built panels will last 40 - 50 years, with a 25 year warranty, how sure are you that you can build something that can withstand the outdoors for that long? The price of panels has dropped a lot this year, plus with rebates and tax credits, it's getting more affordable.
- Q:What are the benefits of solar panel heating?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:How many solar panels?
- Are you going to have anything else on electric? Water heater, Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washing machine, lights, fans, or a barn with lights and possible water heaters for winter? If so, you may need a lot more panels than that. We use 6.8 kW of panels in a place not known for sunny days, and do all right, but sometimes have to be careful if it is cloudy for many days in a row. You may be able to get by with about half of that if you live in a sunny, southern clime. Good luck - there are lots of non electric options for other (non-laptop) appliances, so you could cut back on other stuff as well.
- Q:Why should I use a Charge Controller for my Battery and Solar Panel based on these provided details?
- Should I really be concerned with a Charge Controller? Yes. The main purpose of the charge controller is to protect the battery from over charging. Over charging reduces battery life. And spending extra money for a MPPT type controller will get more more useable power out of your solar panel. Would another battery of the same magnitude be helpful in preventing an accident? How much storage capacity does your current battery have (measured in kWH)? A ~$20 Kill-a-Watt meter would take a lot of uncertainty out of how much power you actually use. Even deep cycle batteries suffer reduced battery life from deep discharges. The battery sounds too small for the loads you describe so I would think you would want more. ---------------------------------------... After reading the other answer In a nutshell, with your small 2 volt starting battery, 24 volt panel and a mix of unknown loads, (which is correct), I thought I would elaborate. I had not considered the possibility that you bought a 24 volt panel for your 2 volt battery. Hooking the panel you bought directly to the current battery is a horrible idea. I you were lucky it would just cook the battery in a short period of time. You basically bought the wrong type of panel for a 2 volt system. I assume that there are no controllers on the the market for this situation. If that's the case, I don't know of any good way match the 24v panel to the 2 volt battery.
- Q:how much money does solar panels save?
- Where do you live? In almost all areas, solar power is currently really expensive. It looks like it'll be 0-5 years before they're cost effective... sorry to tell you! If your school is a tall building with few similarly tall buildings/trees around it then mini-wind turbines might be worth a look. You'd have to measure the wind for a year or so to get an idea of whether it's worth it though - in most cases mini wind turbines aren't very good either!
- Q:Solar panel power question?
- NO ! Pump needs 747 watts power. And you need to buy one more expensive DC to AC converter to make it work. Use solar panel at least has 000W output.
- Q:Why don't we use solar panels?
- Actually there was talk about doing some major solar installations in New Mexico and Nevada. Unfortunately our government put a temporary hold on all large scale solar installations because they feel that they might hurt the local wildlife and more studies need to be done. So, now the huge installations have been put in line and have to go through a bunch of bureaucratic nonsense. Also, just so you know, large solar installations dont generally use photovoltaics. they use concentrating mirrors and concentrate the sun on a pipe with some sort of liquid in it which boils and runs turbines.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range