A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×10 solar cells. Solar PV panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16% efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Does the new horizons has a solar panel for it power resources instead using nuclear generator?
- No solar panel, and for the reason you stated - it is so far from the Sun that a solar panel would be of little use (and a lot of extra weight) at the distances where the primary part of the mission was being performed. The power source is called an RTG. We can think of it as similar to a nuclear-powered battery or a miniature nuclear power plant. As far as I know it is not intended to reach any other star. If it does, it's power will have long since depleted - and it would take thousands of years at its current speed to reach even the closest star. Closest star: Proxima Centauri, slightly more than 4 light years away. Current speed of New Horizons relative to the Sun: 4.52 km/s That's 0.000048 of the speed of light. It would take more than 20,000 years to reach Proxima Centauri *if* it were heading in that direction (which it is not).
- Q:Anyone have or know someone who has solar panels installed in their home? Is it worth getting?
- and, if given the tax credits, you'll see a faster return on investment in CA than I would have in Western PA (I was given a 0 year return number without factoring any tax credits). Plus you'll be doing something good for the environment. My brother put his house for sale which had solar panels for hot water, and was offered good money for the solar panels independent of selling the house. If anyone has a any no answer that doesn't involve the initial expense, I'm looking forward to reading it.
- Q:Do it yourself Solar Panels?
- I am starting to think about solar panels as an option for my home. I have d fef one some research on panels, to be honest its all very confusing. There are many. Read more...
- Q:Where to get or find information on solar panels?
- If you hope to get a solar panel that can run appliances and air conditioning.. then you are not even close to being realistic about what solar panels can do. If you really want to install a solar panel array on your home, then you need to talk to a company in your area that designes and installes them because every installation is different.. so you won't get an answer here on Yahoo. You can expect to spend $20,000 to $30,000 that will provide enough solar power for the average home.
- Q:How to charge a solar panel?
- For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awXJ0 The charge controller will protect the battery. You might want to think about getting a fuse.
- Q:any one know about electricity solar panels?
- The charger will accept whatever current is necessary from the solar panel up to 7A. It's not like the solar panel will force 2amps into the charger/battery -- the charger will control the current going to the battery. I question whether or not the 2V panel will actually charge the battery, though, because in order to charge a standard lead-acid 2V battery you need to have about 4.5 volts applied to the terminals. Perhaps the charger has a boost circuit -- I don't know without looking at it or knowing the brand/model number, etc. The timer must be 2VDC, but, if you only have a timer that is rated for 20VAC, you can buy a small inverter that will take 2V and supply the necessary 20VAC. An inverter rated for 20 to 50 Watts should be sufficient. These usually cost under US$25. .
- Q:Is there any way I can get solar panels with my restrictions?
- There are companies who would install solar panels on your roof for no cost. The catch is that they get the power generated for the first 20 years which is the useful life of the panels then you get what's left of the obsolete panels, meanwhile you're required to purchase your power from them at allegedly reduced rates but there is no guarantee that they would remain reduced versus the market once they have you locked in. It's like how the cell phone companies will give you a free cell phone if you sign a contract. Keep in mind that once you've factored in the installation costs and the useful life of the panels, the effective costs of solar photovoltaic energy is about 23 cents to 43 cents a kwh while grid power is about 5 cents per kwh to the consumer, 3 cents per kwh to the utilities for coal generation. It's just that so few people understand how to project an initial capital expense with periodic future returns through discounted cash flow, hence people think solar power is free out of ignorance. Without government incentives, there are no economic benefits to solar and most solar installers structure the sales such that they gain the economic benefit instead of the consumer who is often ignorant of how to calculate the financials.
- Q:What are your opinions on solar energy?
- It is definitely worth doing your homework to evaluate how much you electricity you want to obtain, what you location will allow, and the availability of state and federal tax credits. I suggest reading about it in a book or e-book. Check out the referenced source on solar calculator for cost and size detailed information, it's fun and informative.
- Q:where does the solar energy go to when it hits the solar panel?
- Energy is conserved, meaning that no energy is lost. It has to go somewhere. So for solar panels, the main energy is electricity. The current that is produced by all of those silicon wafers is usually stored in DC batteries. Some of the energy from the sun is transferred into heat. Perhaps a Mechanical Engineer can better answer if any very minute expansion occurs from the sun. I would guess negligible.
- Q:_How many solar panels needed to light up a whole house?
- this is according to the load, that is to say, how many electricity do you need in one day.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range