A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×10 solar cells. Solar PV panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16% efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Solar Panels!!???!!!?
- Solar Power. There is no denying it, solar power works. Not only is it energy efficient, it is also safe and extremely clean. Whether it may be for a home, business or a community, there are no limits to the energy that the best solar panels are able to offer.It is a guarantee that once this medium is applied, you would easily slash your greenhouse gas emissions and electricity bill.
- Q:Solar Panels for Home?
- Yes, it can save money, but really depends on your individual situation. There are three main factors - how much sun you get, how much electricity you use, and how much electricity costs locally. We have solar, and the meter does spin backwards. Actually, it's a digital meter, so it counts down instead of up. The system covers essentially all our electrical usage over the year, and our electric bill is about $5 a month, because of minimum charges by the electric company. That shouldn't be used as a comparison to your situation, though, since every house is different.
- Q:why aren't solar panels for your house more affordable?
- Best okorder.com/... Of course sometimes you can get very cheap solar panels if you are in the right place at the right time... A friend of mine got the solar array from one of the road service companies... it had some minor defect so they were replacing it and throwing away the defective one... it still put out a good bit of power and it was free for him... but that is all luck.
- Q:Will my 8watt solar panel charge a car battery and how fast?
- welcome to the wonderfull world of solar! you probably have a 2Vdc 8 Watt solar panel, to figure out its charging amps capability we do this equation Watts/Volts=Amps 8watts/2Vdc=.5Amps this is a conservative figure, since solar panel ratings are calculated using winter time sunlight, sunny locations and more daytime hours will give you higher amps. a typical good condition car battery is rated at 40Ah (Amp hours).to find out the charge time, we use the following formula; Amp Hours/Amps=T where T is time in hours 40Ah/.5A=26hours this is charge for a single battery, two batteries will double to over 52 hours. lets compare to charging a battery with your car, a car alternator puts out about 60 amps but usually run about half capacity. 40Ah/30amps=.3Hours! An alternator is far more efficient so charging with a small solar panel is best as an alternative or for low power applications. As far as using an inverter to power a TV, we can calculate how long the battery will last by using the original formula. a typical 9tv will use 70 watts 70watts/2Vdc=5.8A 40Ah/5.8A=6.9hours this figure is by drawing all the power from the battery, voltage inverters have a safety feature that will not let you discharge your battery all the way, so 40Ah battery will power a 9 tv for about 4.5 to 5 hours.
- Q:Tips for convincing my school to put solar panels on the schools roof?
- When okorder.com/ Good luck but the best way to win is to find a way to get it done and then they can't say no.
- Q:how much money does solar panels save?
- What you are really looking for is ROI. Return on investment. If you spend 0K up front how long will it take to recoup that 0k. The answer is too long. Solar panels are not and never have been about saving money. They are about trying to save the planet. So if your school wants to go green then they should do it but the overall cost will be higher.
- Q:Solar Panel HELP?
- The only way it pays off is if your energy supplier or state refunds half or more of the cost. Even then, could take 20 years or more to pay off depending on your electrical usage. Most people are either misguided or doing it to reduce their carbon footprint.
- Q:Is using a thick cardboard backing for a solar panel ok?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:solar panel model HELP!!!!!!!?
- There are different types of solar panels. Photovoltaic for electricity, and thermal for heating water, and passive for heating air. So it would help if you would say what type you are going to build. Theere are a lot of videos on you tube on how to make solar panels. use the link below.
- Q:someone knows about solar panel?
- A Mobile home will have its frame grounded when connected to a standard electrical 'plug-in', if it was built to current Codes. If you plan to use that panel as the entire electrical system you'll need to ground the frame. Vehicle systems, (frame grounded), are 2 Volt for a reason. It would be unwise to use a separately derived 20V. system in that mobile home if that frame's not grounded. (That first step out on to the ground could be a 'lulu'.)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range