||Number of Cells(pieces):
CNBM Solar Monocrystalline Series III (250W—260W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc（V）
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
1638 x 982 x 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 x 10)
Cell Monocrystalline Cell
156 x 156 mm
700 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
Certificates TUV (IEC61215&IEC61730), VDE(IEC61215&IEC61730), UL, CE
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way, or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
- Q:Does the new horizons has a solar panel for it power resources instead using nuclear generator?
- No solar panel, and for the reason you stated - it is so far from the Sun that a solar panel would be of little use (and a lot of extra weight) at the distances where the primary part of the mission was being performed. The power source is called an RTG. We can think of it as similar to a nuclear-powered battery or a miniature nuclear power plant. As far as I know it is not intended to reach any other star. If it does, it's power will have long since depleted - and it would take thousands of years at its current speed to reach even the closest star. Closest star: Proxima Centauri, slightly more than 4 light years away. Current speed of New Horizons relative to the Sun: 4.52 km/s That's 0.000048 of the speed of light. It would take more than 20,000 years to reach Proxima Centauri *if* it were heading in that direction (which it is not).
- Q:What is the main material for making solar panels?
- The correct name of solar panels is solar photovoltaic panels, making its main material is monocrystalline silicon or polysilicon silicon, monocrystalline silicon silicon chip more crystalline silicon wafer photoelectric conversion rate is high, the price is also more expensive silicon wafer.
- Q:Are solar panels efficiency already calculated in their power rate?
- Solar panels are tested in a lab that has a light the produces 000 watt/hrs per square meter. In these conditions your panel will produce 80 watt/hrs. If you would like to know what it does in really world conditions you have to find the sun-hours in your given area. A sun-hour is basically how many watt/hrs hit a square meter in a day. This number changes based on time of year, orientation, and temperature. Here in Fairbanks Alaska if the panel was at 90 degrees facing true south in October (.9 sun-hours) It would produce 80 X .9 X .8 (20% efficiency loss due to wires and controllers) it would produce 273.6 watt/hrs on average each day.
- Q:DIY kit for solar panel?
- Build okorder.com
- Q:How many Solar panels?
- Quite a bit to run 480 volts @ 50 amps. Ohms law will give you the basic level your looking for but also you need to consider power storage ... Conversions .... Start up power vs running power levels ... it can be done but this is a bigger system then what I need so I cant just give you an number your panels will be rated in wattage and amperage you then take that power and put it in storage (battery) to inverter system (mine is 20 volt) you will need to have a 480 inverter for your power level. good luck hope I was of some help.
- Q:where do you get little solar panels?
- There okorder.com
- Q:Why can not the solar panel load directly?
- Power supply must be a number of individual battery strings, connected in parallel and tightly packaged into components.
- Q:Will my off the shelf deep cycle battery I purchased at autozone work well with solar panels?
- There are batteries particularly made for solar, such as the Trojan T05-RE . I think the RE stands for renewable energy. A deep cycle battery should work all right, although not quite as well. What you want to do is try out your setup first, with just one battery, and the panels provided. If this is one of those 45 watt kits, you may be surprised at how little energy you actually get from the panels. Increasing the number of batteries won't help, either - that's like getting a larger water tank, when you only have a trickle to fill it. If your goal is really to save money, the most cost-effective solar is the grid-tied type, with no batteries at all. That's what we have, and I've never regretted it.
- Q:Numbers behind Solar Panels?
- For comparison, 36 of these make a normal 2V x 50W panel. Note they are not tabbed. This means you have to find a way to connect them yourself. The tabs are probably spot welded on by the suppliers. A supplier below has kits of these with tabs, as needed to connect them together. These are not suitable for grid connect, because the higher voltage needed makes do it yourself panels a dangerous and litigious thing to have on your roof. Maybe you could buy a smaller pack from the link below to compare tabbed and untabbed and work out what to do. Your power calculation is a bit incorrect because the sun is only present some of the time. The 36 cell module would produce 50W when square on to the full sun. The sun may be out for around 2h a day in some places and times of the year. However it is the equivalent of 5h full sun, because of the changing angle throughout the day. Look this up on the internet for your region. Temperate zones may be a lot less. One pack in your link is 36x3 = 08 cells. Thus 50W per pack x 5h a day gives 750Wh per day and 274KWh/y. In reality it will always be less because of regions, weather, clouds, dust, inefficiencies, aging of cells.
- Q:How many wind turbines and solar panels does the world need to replace coal, oil and nuclear power?
- There is an abundance of free energy available on this planet. Wave, wind, solar, (underground), and many many others that I can't remember right now. If some of the multi-trillions currently being spent being spent by the US government on defence (and the rest of the planet defending ourselves FROM the US) were re-directed towards exploiting sustainable, long-term energy supplies, then much work would be generated and the cost of energy would drop significantly - in the long run. So, why are we not utilizing these sources of energy? Unbelievably short-sighted right-wing political ideology, that's why! One thing almost never reported about nuclear power, is that there isn't much nuclear power fuel available on this planet. I think I can quite honestly state that when the time comes when we are forced to move from non-renewable to renewable energy production, it will probably be far too late with far too much damage done and the environment will collapse and become incapable of supporting oxygen breathing life-forms. I concluded many years ago that capitalism will probably end all life on this planet one day. Capitalism IS right-wing politics! Do you now see where the problem is coming from?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range