||Number of Cells(pieces):
CNBM Solar Monocrystalline Series III (250W—260W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc（V）
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
1638 x 982 x 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 x 10)
Cell Monocrystalline Cell
156 x 156 mm
700 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
Certificates TUV (IEC61215&IEC61730), VDE(IEC61215&IEC61730), UL, CE
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way, or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
- Q:Should the value of solar panels be included when appraising a home?
- Zillow ? Great at guessing value. Start with ur property tax agencies valuation. Solar panels seldom GET any return on costs. Often creating negative value. Contact actual Realtors for neighborhoods Comparison of ur house NOT appraisal. Two different animals
- Q:How did Obamas funded solar panel plan flop and bunkrupt..where did those billions of dollars go?
- Down the drain. That money is gone. Just more wasted money the government writes off and then tries to raise taxes to pay for.
- Q:Increasing Solar Panel Efficiency?
- Even the angle of a solar panel can increase it;s out put, if you point it towards the south, it will receive more light (or towards the light source if it is an artificial source) mirrors can also be place and angled around solar panels to gather and reflect more light to the panel, this is often done is solar water heating, but would work with a panel as well. Over all, solar panels are very efficient, it's our way of catching light that isn't.
- Q:what colour can solar panels be ?
- Panels can come in a selection of colors, and trimmed in a variety of frames. Most are dark, black, blue or reddish in hue. Concentrators may appear white from a distance. Kinetic back up is possible in the form of a flywheel. Not very common but it is out there. Another form of kinetic backup that is used by some power companies is hydro. When the sun is out and the system is producing more than is used, the excess can be used to pump water uphill to a holding tank. Then when there is a demand, the water is allowed to flow back down turning a turbine to generate electricity.
- Q:What does solar panel power?
- I doubt it'd supply your heat. Anything involving electric heating uses tons of energy. Also, keep in mind that you don't just need a panel but also a DC to AC converter.
- Q:how much does it cost to operate a solar panel?
- It operates itself, except if there is a problem. It costs a lot to buy and setup. Some solar panels move to track the sun- the tracking equipment is complicated and needs maintenance. Some solar power systems have banks of batteries to store the energy- those wear out eventually. Some solar panels feed into the power grid, and there is a cost associated with managing that power- paid by the power company.
- Q:Solar Panels in Abu Dhabi, UAE?
- I know where in Dubai , just go to Naif road where they sell the satellite equipment , there are a couple of shops that sell all kind of solar panels and dish equipment stuff. Sorry can't remember the name, But it is right in front of the paid parking lot (the private not public one).
- Q:Advantages and Disadvantages of using solar panels?
- Solar energy is a renewable energy resource and there are no fuel costs. No harmful polluting gases are produced. Disadvantages Solar cells are expensive and inefficient, so the cost of their electricity is high. Solar panels may only produce very hot water in very sunny climates, and in cooler areas may need to be supplemented with a conventional boiler. Although warm water can be produced even on cloudy days, neither solar cells nor solar panels work at night.
- Q:What are solar panels? what do they do?
- Solar panel is an alternative source of energy. Solar panels are like plants, they take energy from sunlight. Only in solar panels, electricity is produced instead of oxygen. This electricity is used to power homes just like cable electricity.
- Q:solar panel model HELP!!!!!!!?
- There are different types of solar panels. Photovoltaic for electricity, and thermal for heating water, and passive for heating air. So it would help if you would say what type you are going to build. Theere are a lot of videos on you tube on how to make solar panels. use the link below.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range