Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell , 60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Solar Panel questions...?
- I have a system that was installed last year. I have 20 panels which provide me with about 75% of my electricity. I do use less electricity than the average home. I use an average of 45 kwh in the summer, my neighbor uses more than double that. I paid $26K for the system, but I got a $0K rebate from my utility and the US gives a fed. tax credit. I am saving about $2K per year, so it will take just over 6 years to break even. I also have what I think is called net metering, my utility allows my meter to run backwards when I generate more energy than I use, so pretty much the entire time the sun is out in the summer. Having energy efficient appliances, reducing standby energy and using conservative climate control really helps keep my usage down. Weather striping, insulation and clean well maintained systems all help as well.
- Q:Do solar panels go bad if not used?
- I'm answering for conventional silicon solar panels, the only kind I really know. The panels are basically semiconductor, wire, glass, and aluminum housing. The last three, everyone knows have long lifetimes if not exposed to the elements. As for the semiconductor part, the degradation is generally due to exposure to the sun. And even so, some solar panels from the 70's are still working today. Usually, what does them in is failure of a connection due to vibration, degradation of the plastic due to heat, sun, or water exposure, or accidents. The question of how useful the panels would be after 30 years is different, though. I have Germanium transistors from 50 years ago - they're still good, but their specs are really lame by modern standards. And suppose you had a PC from 25 years ago. Original cost, $4000, no hard disk, only runs DOS off a 5 /4 floppy disk. It works great, but except as a curiosity, is it useful? The batteries that most people use to store solar energy are lead-acid. The technology has not changed much in 30 years. If you had such batteries in storage, that had *never* been activated (that it, they were dry, no acid had been added yet), I would not be surprised if they would be fine after that period of time. If the batteries were activated, no, they would not keep. But maybe battery breakthroughs are coming with other chemistries, so those batteries would seem clunky and useless 30 years from now.
- Q:How to connect or use Solar Power Panels?
- You need to know some electrical basics. You need to check if they are still working and determine the output voltage with the use of testers. They are just part of a system that includes other equipments as well like a controller, car batteries, inverters, diodes.
- Q:were can i buy decent solar panels?
- From a decent solar panel store. Or you can get on the Internet and look for someone in your area.
- Q:Where are the best places to put solar panels?
- Solar panels have to be installed so that they face the equator, so they would have to point south in the U.S.. There are panels designed for exterior mounting and panels designed to go behind glass walls, I've even seen some that are made to replace roof shingles. You'll have to determine if they are worth it or not. Most companies that manufacture the panels rate the output based on the area in which you live. If you live in the north, payback is usually over 20 years, closer to the equator the payoff is quicker, but still a while. The question of worth is relative: are you trying to save money or help save the world? Any alternative to hydro carbon is great for the environment, but most are still very expensive.
- Q:stationary solar panel project?
- For a mock up model you might try a fabric store or shelf paper with a pattern that mimics solar cells. Or just find a good pic on the net and print out several copies to glue on.
- Q:Solar panels for a netbook?
- If okorder.com/
- Q:The voltage and power problems of solar panels
- From morning to night (with sunshine) solar panel voltage is generally relatively stable, that is basically about 30V; but the output power is always changing, sooner or later, noon; if it is good quality solar energy,
- Q:How do I get a grant passed for my school for solar panels?
- I do not want to argue over the pay back period for solar panels but from the information I have been gathering, payback could be from 5-5 years, not 40. I guess it depends on the amount of sun that each panel will recieve, so maybe both could be partially correct. Another item to be aware of is that while the cost of your panels and the electricity generated by them will remain stable or decrease significantly for 25 years, the cost of your other energy sources will generally be increasing , perhaps very significantly. Since your school is being built now, it will need a roof. There are photovoltaic shingles for this. Look into it yourself. Do a google search for google green and see what they are doing already. Present this information to your PTA and any other organization who might have influence. This is really a time for your generation to step up and stop listening to nay sayers. Think for yourself, study, research it and broadcast everything you learn to others.
- Q:Help with solar panels?
- With a small house it may not be necessary to put solar panels in it. The wattage that is needed will not be much of a difference when using electricity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range