Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell , 60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:what is one benifit in a solar panel?
- Solar panels can be used for main grid connection, remote power with batteries, remote solar lighting, on vehicles or boats. Solar panels have a life of up to 30 years. The energy used to make a solar panel is recovered and solar panels can even make an income. Green power can be sold back to the grid at premium prices in some places around the world.
- Q:How to maintain a battery with a solar panel?
- Yes, you can purchase a solar photovoltaic array to keep your batteries charged. You will need a Photovoltaic Cell Panel that produces 27 + watts (6volts x 4.5 amps = 27 watts) at 6 volts of electricity, a Charge Controller that allows only 4.5 amps of power through to the battery and will reduce the amps as the battery nears full charge and shut off the Panel when the battery is fully charged, and a 6v. Battery. Figure you will need a photovoltaic panel capable of producing a minimum of 27 watts if you are going to charge a completely dead 6 v. battery in one day. (with a clear sky). The way the system works is the sunlight strikes the cells on the panel and releases the excess electrons in the cells, they travel along central wires to your battery and charge the battery. When the sun sets, the procedure is reversed and the electrons flow backwards from the battery, into the photovoltaic cells. That is where the Charge Controller is needed. It acts a one way gate and lets the electrons go into the battery, but won't let them go backwards to the Panel. Just set your panel in the sun at the optimum angle for the season and your latitude on earth, connect the charge controller and then the battery, and it will keep your battery charged. Don't waste your money on the small wattage solar photovoltaic systems that claim to keep your battery charged. They simply can't do it unless your battery is in like new condition and is fully charged when they are hooked up. If you battery is a few months old, the small wattage photovoltaic systems can't keep up with the loss of power from sulfation inside the battery.
- Q:solar panel questions.....................?
- No don't do that unless you want a fire or worse electricution . DO NOT PLUG INTO THE WALL . st solar panel 2nd regulator 3rd 2 volt battery 4th inverter . The inverter should have 0 volt terminals that look like the plug on the wall . You would plug your TV or light into that the inverter . You would need an electrition to hook into your home electrical system . They will hook up a device made to tie into the grid or your meter that will make it run backwards but it takes alot of solar panels too do that . Please do not plug into wall .
- Q:are solar electric panels viable in the northwest?
- Take okorder.com/.. You need to keep in mind that as long as you are renting your electric from the public utility you are doing just that and renting. You can resale the solar electric system if you move or if you just want to sale it and get some of your money back if not 20 % extra. Then all the years you used the system was all free electric. So it is already viable as you put it. Anything other then buying a system would not be. Here is a thought. The housing market slumped and if you paid 50K for your home it is now only worth if you can even sale it about 00K. Not worth the money but people are still buying homes even if they are not worth what they are being sold for. And then the cars and trucks people buy will never pay for them selfs but people still buy them and spend extra the more wasteful the car is. So why does solar have to pay for it's self or prove it's self? It has many times over but because you can't drive a solar panel drunk and party out in the bars with it is is not worth the money. I guess the is just being human and a double standard. What about the big up front cost of solar? I remember a 20% up front cost when I bought my home and my car and it is the same 20% or less for a solar loan. Plus the value of solar is going up not down like with homes and a car is not worth but half what you paid for it the minute you drive it off the car lot. I can only see good from solar un like other things we buy.
- Q:How to build a small SOLAR PANEL that will light a 60 watt light bulb?
- Making your own photovoltaic (solar electric) panel is a nontrivial matter if you want to get 60 watts out of it. If this is a science fair project, there are some possible paths that I'd suggest: ) Make your own cupric oxide panel. With just one square foot, you can harvest perhaps 0.5 mW in bright sun - enough to power a solar calculator; -or- 2) Buy a panel to light your 60 watt bulb. You could probably get away with a panel that is 6 square feet, but would use a car headlight as the lamp. If you wanted to light a regular household bulb, you would need electronics to step up the voltage, and you would lose a sizeable fraction of the energy just in the conversion. -or- 3) Buy broken solar cell pieces, or individual solar cells, and solder them together into your own panel. This is a LOT of trouble, and is a finicky process to get working and keep working. And it may not end up being cheaper than buying a ready-made panel. But you can claim that you made it! By the way, crystalline silicon panels are in the ballpark of 5% efficient, and a 3' x 3' one would produce in the neighborhood of 20 watts.
- Q:Solar Panels in Abu Dhabi, UAE?
- Abu Dhabi Solar plant Shams will be completed by the end of this year and will be ready to provide Abu Dhabi with power at commercial prices. Construction began during [the third quarter] of 200. The project's cost is $600 million (Dh2.2 billion) and with its completion, it will be the largest solar project in the world, Yousuf Al Ali, General Manager of Shams Power Company told Gulf News. Once completed, Shams will be one of the largest concentrated solar power [CSP] plants in the world, extending over an area of 2.5 square kilometres with a capacity of approximately 00MW and a solar field consisting of 768 parabolic trough collectors, Al Ali said. He added: Shams is a joint venture between Masdar (60 per cent), Total (20 per cent) and Abengoa (20 per cent). Abusalman Trading LLC Address: Shop # 22, Ground Floor, Baglas Building, Naif Road, Deira, DubaiLandmark: Next to Al Abeer Pharmacy Zip Code: 304 City of Dubai Phone: +97 4 2287522 Categories: Solar Energy - Equipment Supplies, Companies Businesses
- Q:How Solar Panel Works ?
- photons excite electrons in the silicon to a higher energy level
- Q:How much energy does it take to make, install, and eventually dispose of a solar panel?
- Best way to determine that is to find the retail cost of a solar panel and compare it to the retail cost of oil. Assuming similar profit margins a $300 solar panel costs the same to produce as 00 gallons of oil.
- Q:where does the solar energy go to when it hits the solar panel?
- In a photo-voltaic cell, the energy of the light knocks electrons loose within a semiconductor, causing electrical current to flow. see science.nasa.gov/science-news/sci... Some other kinds of solar energy plants use lots of mirrors to focus sunlight and boil water to drive a steam turbine and generate electricity.
- Q:Solar Panel Question...?
- The best way to find out is to determine the wattage of each piece of equipment you want to use and how many hours you want to use those pieces of equipment. Finally, calculate the total number of Watt-Hours you need at minimum. Then you need to research solar panels or mobile wind mills (they need to be pretty huge to get a decent amount of energy I think, so solar power is probably the way to go). You will need to figure out the efficiency of the solar panels, the size of the array, how you will turn it or if you will turn it at all (to face the sun to get the maximum energy input, or maybe to use mirrors so you don't have to turn it. Once you find a good configuration for your mobile kitchen, you need to calculate if the Watt-Hours you will generate on an average day (with average weather) is enough to power the equipment whose energy requirements you previously calculated. Then you have to keep in mind that some days will have no sun, and you may not be working on some days, but you can still capture sunlight. For each case, a large battery array will be required. If you had a guage on that array, you could also hook it up to the a small generator in case you need immediate power. It's an eco-friendly process, but the initial cost is high and it requires a lot of research and planning. This is why most people do not do it--not because they don't want free energy from the sun, but because it's not easy to start collecting that energy in an efficient way. Sorry I couldn't give you more specific numbers, but a solar panel sales agency should be able to estimate whether or not you could do it (they'd probably set it all up for you too). ^_^
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range