Brief Introduction of Hammer Drilling
1.Hammer drilling machines in series of concrete, brick, stone, wood, etc. drilling, cutting with a chisel function, can be a cutting of operating the electric speed control and positive and functions to operate more handy.
2.Type hand with the handle, in line with the best human engineering design.
3.Fuselage adoption of nylon so that it can be difficult to damage variable in the best new control technology innovation, and establish speed model.
4.As the full impact of improved performance, regardless of how hard concrete, drilling work can be completed quickly.
6.Rubber side handles, can rotate 360°, can be very comfortable to complete any of the users.
7.All the requirements of the drilling and cutting of breaking task.
Specifications of 26mm Rotary Hammer
* Rated Voltage: 110-240V~50-60Hz
* Rated Input Power:650W
* No-Load Speed: 750rpm
* Impact Rate: 3150rpm
* Drilling Capacity: 26mm
* 3 Function: Rotation/Rotation&Hammer/Hammer
* Standard Accessories:3 Sds-Plus Drill Bits 8/10/12x150mm, 2 Chisel Bits 14x250 Mm (Flat&Point), 1 Wrench
* Packing: 46*39.5*39cm/3pcs, 19.5/22.5kgs, 1500pcs/20'cy
* W/CE, GS, EMC, PAHS
- Q:What kind of material does the power tool case have?
- The outer shell is a physical structure, and the enclosure uses support, connecting motors, transmission mechanisms, switches, handles, and attachments to make it the complete outer structure of a complete power tool entity.
- Q:What are power tools?
- Profile cutting machine, Bo Hai Power Tools Co., Ltd. is a research and development, production and sales of Bo Sea series of power tools specialized manufacturers. In order to ensure product quality and standards, the company continuously improve the quality of employees, and the introduction of automatic production equipment and strict inspection. Bo Hai tools with low noise, and finally modified date: 2006-07-242. flashlight diamond power tools Co., Ltd. is a research and development, production and sales of Bo Sea series of power tools specialized manufacturers. Main products: electric drill, impact drill, electric hammer, electric drill, wireless, reciprocating saws, electric scissors, angle grinder, straight grinder, die grinders, sanding machine, blow... Last modification date: 2006-07-243. impact drill
- Q:What safety problems should we pay attention to when using electric drills and hand-held power tools?
- All conducting parts must be well insulated,
- Q:How are hand powered tools classified into class I, class II, class III?
- Nowadays, class I hand held power tools are virtually discontinued. The class II hand-held electric tools are widely used. Class II hand held electric tools are generally used on special occasions such as wet environments, metal containers, etc..
- Q:What power tools do you need for carpentry?
- Woodworking power tools are woodworking tools that rely on electrical energy as a basic source of energy, and non electrical energy does not belong to power tools;
- Q:Compared to pneumatic tools, what are the advantages of electric tools?
- The pneumatic tool is more environment-friendly, energy-saving, and has better environmental adaptability, and is safer than an electric tool. The pneumatic tool has the advantages of simple structure, convenient operation, long service life and convenient maintenance
- Q:How about plug wires and cables for power tools?
- Class I tools are common type power tools with a rated voltage of over 50 volts. Class I tools not only rely on basic insulation but also include an additional safety measure in the protection against electric shock. The method is that the accessible conductive parts and protection has been installed in the fixed line in the (ground) wire together, make accessible conductive parts in the basic insulation does not become damaged in the charged body. Plug for three pin plug type tool.
- Q:What are the commonly used rotor types for power tools?
- Electric tools commonly used bearing type: 606, 607, 608, 626, 627, 628, 629, 6000, 6001, 6003, 6004, 6200, 6201, 6202, 6203, 6303, 61907, 688 commonly used carbon brush models: 50#, 408#, 43#, 44#, 303#, 21#, 6M etc.
- Q:How are the I, II, and III classes of power tools classified?
- Class I. In addition to basic insulation, the device has an additional safety measure. There is no grounding terminal on the shell of class I equipment, but there is a grounding terminal inside, and the power cord with protective plug is drawn out from the equipment.Class ii. The device has dual insulation and insulation protection measures.Class III. The device relies on extremely low safety voltages to protect against electrical shocks.
- Q:What's the name of an electric tool for riveting screws into wood? Not understand!
- If the factory is assembled, use an electric screwdriver! Only suitable for twisting small screws! Because the torque itself is not large! Like you twist it on a wood, use a Zigong drill, or a rechargeable drill! Because of these two belts with adjustable torque! Unlike an electric drill, it always turns that way! This torque is automatically separated by reaching a certain torque! If you screw a big screw, it's an electric wrench!
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools.Our products include cordless series in Drill Screwdriver.Flexible lamp Saws& It's fit together series.Beside,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market.We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etx.also,is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High; Average; Low