Description of 26mm Electric Hammer:
* Rated Voltage: 220V~50/60Hz
* Rated Input Power:1350W
* No-Load Speed: 800rpm
* Drilling Capacity: 26mm
Specifications of 26mm Electric Hammer:
DIY price with good quality, professional quality engineer to control products. Can be reached FFU satisfactory loading test.
|Function:||Three functions.Variable speed|
|Rated input power:||850W|
| ||Grease case|
| ||Dust-proof cover|
|If add below accessories:||Drill bit:8/10/12x120mm|
| ||Point chisel:14x200mm|
| ||Flat chisel:14x200mm|
| ||Grease case|
| ||Dust-proof cover|
| ||Depth gauge|
| ||13mm chuck and adapter|
Pictures for 26mm Electric Hammer:
- Q:Why hand grinding sand turbine, electric drill, impact drill and other power tools plug is two, plug is not three plug
- Hand-held power tools, in the past there are many plugs with three eyes, the purpose is that in case the leakage can pass through the grounding wire, the current will be introduced into the earth, and the protection of the human body.In practical applications, because of the mobile work and the use of temporary power supply, and the grounding of the sockets in many places is not reliable, it is not ideal to implement the leakage protection by grounding.
- Q:Is Li Xiang power tool good?
- If you choose the quality, it can be said to be the best in the country, but the price is a little higher than that of the East
- Q:What's the role of carbon brushes in electric tools?
- Changing the direction of the current (in the commutator motor brush, also plays a role reversal)
- Q:What devices must be available for all hand held electric tools?
- Hand held electric tools, insulation measures are in good condition, must be equipped with qualified leakage protection device, forbid to change the power cord and plug, use special flow switch box.
- Q:How to detect the rotor of power tools?
- The rotor has no force. Most of them are burned out of the rotor, and many rotors can be removed if they are removed. One can distinguish, such as commutator commutator shedding, excessive wear. Have the commutator between electrodes and arc erosion serious. Rotor winding, inhaled by the fan, damage caused by damage to the rotor.
- Q:What kind of power tools are hand drills? 1, 2 or 3?
- I class: in the prevention of electric shock protection, in addition to relying on basic insulation, but also the need for zero protection.Class II: the tool itself has double insulation or insulation without the need to protect the ground.Class III: Powered by a secure, ultra low voltage power supply, no voltage higher than the safety supply voltage is generated within the tool.The above is the classification of insulation categories.
- Q:Which is good between pneumatic tools or power tools?
- Pneumatic tools are the mainstream trend, pneumatic tools more suitable for long time work, rather than power tools, permanent fever, and even burned out the internal parts, pneumatic tools can be seen more secure. Power tools initial investment is low, but long-term use of energy consumption is higher, and tool maintenance and replacement costs are higher, and pneumatic tools more environmentally friendly, long-term use cost is much lower than the electric.
- Q:What are the common rotors of power tools?
- Electric drill: the main specifications are 4, 6, 8, 10, 16, 19, 23, 25, 32, 38, 13, 49mm and so on. Figures refer to the maximum diameter of the drill drilled on the steel whose tensile strength is 390N/mm. For non-ferrous metals, plastics and other materials, the maximum drilling diameter is comparable to the original specifications of 30 to 50%.Electric grinding machine: a tool for grinding with a grinding wheel or millstone. A vertical electric wheel and electric angle grinder.Electric wrench and electric screwdriver: used for loading and unloading threaded fittings. The driving mechanism of the electric wrench is composed of a planetary gear and a ball screw groove impact mechanism. Specifications are M8, M12, M16, M20, M24, M30 and so on. The electric screwdriver adopts the embedded clutch, transmission mechanism or gear drive mechanism. The specifications include M1, M2, M3, M4, M6 and so on.
- Q:Compared to pneumatic tools, what are the advantages of electric tools?
- At the same time, reversing operation, pneumatic tools, small size, high speed rotary speed, easy to adjust, no danger of fire, the air compressor can also be used in the house, is the best choice for sheet metal, paint, furniture manufacturing, auto hub processing, etc..
- Q:How are the I, II, and III classes of power tools classified?
- In accordance with the electric shock protection methods, electrical equipment is divided into the following 4 categories:0 category. The device relies solely on basic insulation to prevent electric shocks. There are no ground terminals on the live conductors of the 0 types of equipment.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade powertools, such as impact drill, angle grinder, jig saw, rotory hammer,etc.Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 30 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range