A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×10 solar cells. Solar PV panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16% efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Solar Energy - What would these solar panels power?
- A solar panel that is rated at 60 watts would produce that amount under the most favorable conditions of direct sunlight at noon in a good location. This would taper off to nothing at the beginning and ends of the daylight. A 60 watt Panel operating at full output for hour would produce 60 watt hours. If we assumed a straight line of output from zero to 60 watts and back to 0 again over 6 hours the average output would be 30 watts x 6 hours = 80 watt hours / day x 365 days = 65700 watt hours in a year / 2 = 5475 watt hours in a month. You lose about 0% converting from DC to AC. This reduces this to about 4927.5 watt hours. Your bill is measured in KW hr which are 000 times bigger. This is 4.9275 KW hr or .24% of your last month's bill. At a national average of about $.2 per KW hr the energy out put for one month would be equal to about 60 cents.
- Q:Solar panels on the roof?
- Lots of folks are installing them in my neighborhood in the Mid-Atlantic. I'm going to hold off until I can ask my neighbors how much their electric bill has gone down, after they've had the panels for a year or so. I don't see any reason to rush into it. Also, I'm a little concerned about what happens if a leak develops in your roof during or after installation. Who pays to fix that? That, plus the west side of my house faces the street, and I don't think I want my solar panel array to be greeting guests and visitors...I'm just not that in love with the looks (although the shingle- or tile-like versions of panels that Tesla is advertising would not be bad). So the panel installers would have to be satisfied with an east-facing installation on the rear slope of my roof.
- Q:The effect of colored light on a solar panel?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:How do home solar panels integrate into a houses current electricity?
- Light striking a silicon semiconductor causes electrons to stream, making power. Sunlight based force producing frameworks exploit this property to change over daylight straightforwardly into electrical vitality. Sunlight based boards (likewise called sun powered modulese prepare immediate current (DC), which experiences a force inverter to get rotating current (AC) — power that we can use in the home or office, in the same way as that supplied by an utility force organization. There are two sorts of sun powered force creating frameworks: matrix joined frameworks, which are associated with the business power framework; and stand-alone frameworks, which encourage power to an office for prompt use, or to a battery for capacity. Network joined frameworks are utilized for homes, open offices, for example, schools and healing facilities, and business offices, for example, work places and strip malls. Power produced throughout the daytime could be utilized immediately, and in a few cases surplus power might be sold to the utility force organization. In the event that the framework doesn't produce enough power, or produces none whatsoever (for instance, on an overcast or blustery day, or around evening time) power is acquired from the utility force organization. Power preparation levels and surplus offering might be weighed continuously on a screen, a compelling approach to gage day by day vitality utilization. Remain solitary frameworks are utilized as a part of a mixed bag of provisions, including crisis power supply and remote force where conventional foundation is distract
- Q:are flexible solar panels possible?
- Yes it depends on the material of the bearings fixed, on the to be Moved pivots!/--Fulcrums/turning points/hinges.etc. but the wiring for commands has to reach them keeping them moveable in unhospitibale temperatures.The heating effect of an electric current is benificial too.
- Q:I need some ideas for a going green program involving solar paneling.?
- Give some green to go green.
- Q:would the planet cool if covered in solar panels?
- The opposite - they heat the Earth up. The ground underneath might be brown or green or sand. The solar panels are Black. They absorb more radiant energy. Solar electricity is energy and somewhere down the wire will produce heat. Solar's saving grace is that it has the same heating effect year after year. But greenhouse gasses have a cumulative effect. The excess gasses produced in year one are added to the gasses in year two, etc. For instance say the heating of soalr cells is 5 times (5s) that of greenhouse gasses (g). Year - Total Heating - 5s + g 2 - 5s + 2g 3 - 5s + 3g 4 - 5s + 4g 5 - 5s + 5g 6 - 5s + 6g 7 - 5s + 7g 8 - 5s + 8g 9 - 5s + 9g 0 - 5s + 0g etc... In 50 years you have 50 - 5s + 50g
- Q:Where can i find a list of solar panel manufactures worldwide?
- Actually Ofir, it is much easier and less expensive than you might believe. What you need is a magazine, like, Solar Today. There is only one that I am familiar with that gets into the nuts and bolts of solar panel manufacturers, installation, and other types of renewable energy. It's called, Home Power Magazine. We have a home that has been powered by the wind and sun for the last 0 years or so, and most of our initial information came from Home Power, and afterward, from many of the sources that they have in their articles. Every few issures, they take an item connected to renewable energy, such as an inverter, wind turbine, water turbine, or solar panel, and list all the different models that are available. They are broken down by manufacturer, and include specifications like power output, range of voltages, efficiency, materials, and even where they are manufactured. If you subscribe online for one year, the cost is around $25 USD, you will have access to all the previous issues that are archived on their website. You can use their search engine to locate an article listing all the solar panels, they did one a year or so ago with all the information you are looking for. Despite what you might be hearing, solar power usage is growing at an incredible rate. In the US alone, there are over 00,000 homes and businesses operating some level of solar power right now, that's good news. As far as different countries using different requirements, most all of the manufacturers today are selling their products to most countries worldwide, they are designed to meet requirements for almost anyplace you might use them. Check the magazine out today, you might learn more than you were originally looking for. I will include their link below, and some other good sources for information. You can google any one of them to find their website. Good luck, and take care...Rudydoo
- Q:Why should people use solar panels more for houses?
- Right now, the U.S. government and some state governments (like California) are offering subsidies on solar panels for businesses and houses. With these subsidies, anyone infesting in solar power today will have their investment returned in less than 0 years. This means that with these subsidies, solar panels are basically paying for themselves; they're free. In addition, excess power generated on solar panels can be added to the local power grid and, if you're lucky and can set it up with your local power distributor, the power company will pay you for the power you generate. This are just financial reasons. Their is also the reduction of power generated by fossil fuels when using solar power which mitigates climate change.
- Q:Powering my house with solar panels?
- We are installing a 3.3 kWh system on a 2 story house. Really three story if you add in the basement. It will provide about 3/4 of the electric power they use per year. The cost of the complete system installed is in the $26,000 range. A 4.5 kWh system would wipe out their bill and would cost in the $34,000 range installed. But it had too many solar modules to fit on the roof. Now if you are wanting to go off grid in the average American home you would spend about $60,000 easy. Most American family's are very very waste full. Very few even have CFL lighting and leave every light in the house on. I have even known of some that will use a 60 watt night light when it is so easy to put in a CFL or a 4 watt night light. With 4 TV sets running in most homes at the same time a 200 watt stereo system for background noise.. Well we Americans have a long ways to go yet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range