A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×10 solar cells. Solar PV panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16% efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Solar Panel Current=Battery Current+Load Current?
- I am not sure about your question ? If your Q is, what is the solar panels current output, it is 8.73A regardless of the load. If the Q is, How much extra current is available in this circuit, the answer is 3.58A ( 8.73 - 4.32-.83= 3.58)
- Q:solar panels on the house?
- You can power all your house with solar panels, you can follow some simple video instructions to build all your solar panel and solar power needs manually for your home electricity..
- Q:What are the benefits of solar panel heating?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:Solar Panel - Battery Charger 2V?
- As reported, solar panels for vehicle battery's are no longer that solid merely yet. The technological be attentive to-how is improving in any respect cases even nonetheless so which you under no circumstances be attentive to faster or later. there are multiple different varieties of solar panels which would be offered nonetheless which you would be able to cost and run somewhat somewhat some kit. The panels which could be outstanding on the flow might desire to be flex-geared up ones and for domicile, i could get some roof put in panels (if which you would be able to attend to to pay for it, get making plans permission and function the suitable angles without a blockages from timber!)
- Q:How many solar panels have ah?
- The area of the solar cell chip is not exactly the same as the area of the solar package panel, because some solar panels, although large, single solar wafer arrangement gap is wide, so that the solar panel power is not necessarily high. 2, in general, the power of solar panels is the bigger the better, so that the current generated in the sun, and soon it will be filled with built-in battery.
- Q:Choosing right wattage solar panel?
- Will a 30 watt panel at 2 volts be enough to run this system during sunlight and charge the battery for the equipment to run overnight? Maybe theoretically, but you're going to have very little margin for losses and clouds. I'll bet it has very little power when cloudy. 7.9/30 = 0.26. So at 00% efficiency, you'd need it to be charging more than 25% of each 24 hour period. In a summer with long days and a climate with few clouds, you might make it. But I think you're very close to the edge. And, at 55 AH, how long can I keep a constant draw of 7.9 watts without a recharge? For an ideal battery: time = Q V / P time = 55 A h * 2V / 7.9W time = 83 hours So you've got pretty good margin on your battery.
- Q:Solar panel cable setup?
- How long is the run? 2 gauge is a good choice for runs up to 25 feet at 20 watts, if you are much further in your run, move to 0 gauge to reduce resistance of the wire itself in the circuit. Otherwise refer to the prevailing electrical code of your local unit government. This is a must if you plan to maintain insurance. At lower voltage, a little resistance means a lot. 4 gauge might be okay for 20 VAC, but the voltage drop on a low voltage system from resistance of the wire itself is measurable at 20 feet. It is the difference between a light fixture working or not. If you are planning on adding additional panels in the future, you can get terminal buss with screw hold downs at various vendors like Mouser or Digi key. Each panel can be on it's own screw, while the buss is common on the other side of the connection. one for the positive and one for the negative.
- Q:can a light bulb power a solar panel?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: can a light bulb power a solar panel? can u use a light bulb instead of the sun to power a solar panel
- Q:Solar Panel Help? Beginners?
- Go with the 20W kit. Possibly he can get this going and light up a 5 watt bulb? Does he have an inverter? Sounds like fun! I may look into this later. I did notice that our interstate uses these small ones along the way for something. I have something more interesting; plans for a window solar panel box made out of most scrap items lying around. Just moved so have to unpack and find those plans! Anyway, have fun and hope your dad likes his kit.
- Q:Where to get solar panels in Birmingham, AL?
- Any electrical contractor could likely install them, and there are several Internet businesses that sell solar panels. You likely have no place there to get the kind of large panels you need for a house. Look at your local regulations. Your utility may not allow grid-tie, so you may have to set up an off-grid system with batteries and use separate wiring or a transfer switch. One thing a lot of people neglect is hail protection. In Birmingham, you're likely to have large hail (larger than golf ball size) every couple of years in the spring. You need to work out a way of covering them in advance of severe weather. Most panels will take up to golf-ball size hail with no problem. DK PS, I've done this myself, and have considerably more information. Email if you're interested.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range