Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:How does Solar Panels works and what is the cost of getting a solar panel installed.?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:Could solar panels contribute to global warming?
- I highly doubt it because they don't trap heat like carbon gas does in the atmosphere. Fossil fuels are literally destroying this planet and could eventually be it's demise it we don't accelerate it's elimination. If we could make the clock turn back to the early 20th century and focused on harnessing the sun and wind instead of burning fossil fuel as a means of transport and energy, we wouldn't even be talking about global warming or air pollutants that contribute to global health every year. The only thing the black panels to is create a darker surface but not much different than natural colors like dark dirt, dark green grass etc.
- Q:solar panels for my home.?
- Either you, or someone else, asked this same question yesterday, and the answers given were that it is not possible for us to answer it. The costs depend on where your home is located, what prevailing local labor rates are, how difficult it is to get the equipment to the site, etc, etc. I think one of the answers was that for a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house the cost for all the necessary equipment listed would be in the neighborhood of 20 to 30 THOUSAND DOLLARS. I think that was an underestimate, and that it could be 40 to 50 THOUSAND!!!!! The answerer also pointed out that due to the exorbitantly high costs of the technical equipment that at this time the equipment will wear out BEFORE IT EVER CAN PAY FOR ITSELF IN SAVINGS for on the grid electricity. I agree with that. You need to discuss your wants with 3 or 4, even 5 or 6 LOCAL ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS to get a reasonably accurate estimate of the costs!!!!!!
- Q:stationary solar panel project?
- For a mock up model you might try a fabric store or shelf paper with a pattern that mimics solar cells. Or just find a good pic on the net and print out several copies to glue on.
- Q:Do solar panels plug into an outlet?
- They are powered by the sun. You set them up out side of the house or on the roof and the sunlight shines on them through out the day. It stores the energy into light so when you turn on a light it is from the sun's energy. Plus it can save you on electric bills.
- Q:Are solar panels efficiency already calculated in their power rate?
- If it says STC or Standard Test Conditions on the nameplate or documentation, then that means 80 watts under bright sun at an unrealistically cool temperature. It is rare to see that power in real life, except when the perfect storm of conditions come together. There is also a PTC rating for some panels, which is more realistic. If the panel does not say STC or PTC, the manufacturer is free to make up whatever test they feel like, which generally leads to ridiculously overstated power. As for efficiency, for residential panels, that's generally only of academic interest. A 80-watt panel is 80 watts, regardless of the efficiency. A more efficient panel will take up slightly less space, but most people are more interested in the total price, since roof space is generally not an issue.
- Q:How do you install solar panels?
- There are different solar panels for different uses For a domestic home it all depends on how much electricity you are going to use per month or per year For a normal use home (2 adults, 2 children) I presume one need to install a panels that would produce about4 to 5000 Kilo wats of energy per year Based on the type and the out put of the panels the suppler and the person who is advising you will guide you how many panels you will be requiring to install Take a professional help They are better informed and also knowledgeable
- Q:how can i charge a 2 volt car battery(lead-acid)with a solar panel?
- Q:Are Solar Panels worth it in Southern California?
- Build okorder.com
- Q:what do we mean by efficiency of a solar panel?
- That portion of the sun's light to which it responds, of which it converts 20% to electricity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range