Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:0W solar panel can use on what?
- Graham is on the right track. However, you need to factor in a 80% DC to AC conversion loss. But yes a 0W CFL is about the size of it... Harbor Freight sells a system consisting of panels, battery, inverter, and TWO CFL's for $250. (You can power 2 CFL's off the grid for a very long time for $250)
- Q:Composition and function of solar panels
- Among them, for the electronic grade polysilicon accounted for about 55%, solar grade polysilicon accounted for 45%, with the rapid development of photovoltaic industry, solar cell demand for polysilicon growth rate higher than the development of semiconductor polysilicon, is expected to 2008 solar polysilicon
- Q:Reasons for installing solar panels in a school?
- You have to approach it as an investment. Ignoring the cost of an inverter for net metering, if we consider a 500 W panel installed for $0 a watt which is $5,000 and consider an average of 8 hours of usable sunlight per day, and at a rate of $0.0 per kWh (schools probably get $0.03 per kWh) then the panel would be saving $2.7 per month in electricity. Considering that the panel has an expected lifespan of 20 years, that would give you an internal rate of return such that the monthly rate satisfies the equation: $5,000 = $2.7 * ( ( - / R^24 ) / ( - / R ) - ) By binary method we get R = 0.99588342. Taking this to the 2th power to annualize it we get Ra = 0.9570 which means that we are getting an annual return of -4.83% per annum so investing in the solar panel is the same as making an investment at an interest rate of -4.83% per year. True interest rates are low and you only get about .3% per annum by putting money in a CD but that still beats investing in solar panels which gives you a negative return on your money. Solar panels need to get a lot better before they are a good investment.
- Q:Im a bit confused about what a solar panel is?
- Solar panels are arrays of individual solar cells connected in series and parallel, and.. A high quality, monocrystalline silicon solar cell, at 25 °C cell temperature, may produce 0.60 volts open-circuit (Voc). The cell temperature in full sunlight, even with 25 °C air temperature, will probably be close to 45 °C, reducing the open-circuit voltage to 0.55 volts per cell. The voltage drops modestly, with this type of cell, until the short-circuit current is approached (Isc).
- Q:How can I run my house purely off of solar panels?
- I ve been researching this myself! I need appr 6000w per year. I live in MN which a zone 5 on a solar map (4.4 hrs of sunlight per day). I would need 56 panels at 300w each!!! pffft - I d be dead before I recouped my cost, plus my roof isn t even that big! Sure, I can reduce my bill, but then again the $ to reduce it..... I m now looking into wind turbine since it always seems windy here.
- Q:Where are the best places to put solar panels?
- The best place is where they get the most sunshine. Naturally they will be exposed to rain and snow.
- Q:question about solar panels....?
- They create electricity from light energy provided by the sun....
- Q:How do solar panels and their battery backup systems work?
- The photograph voltaic panels in straight forward terms produce any potential whilst the sunlight is shining. they can't furnish any potential at night or whilst it somewhat is cloudy or wet. The panels can in straight forward terms can charge to the batteries the surplus potential you're no longer using for the period of the easy sessions. The Battery financial business enterprise ought to be sized such that it will furnish all of the potential whilst the sunlight isn't shining. In some factors the place you have distinctive cloudy days, the battery financial business enterprise ought to be very great. The photograph voltaic panels ought to be sized such that they are going to furnish all of the potential you have chose during sunshine cases, PLUS adequate extra to can charge all of the batteries adequate which you might have potential for the period of the night and cloudy cases. My buddy in Mexico has a stand on my own gadget for his domicile because of the fact there is not any grid potential obtainable the place he lives. He has invested over $50,000 and nevertheless ought to run his back-up generator some. He lives in Sonora desolate tract the place the sunlight shines all of the time. He has sixteen photograph voltaic panels and 24 of those golf cart batteries, plus a 0KW back-up generator. He could elect to have grid potential!
- Q:how long does it take for a solar panel to make one watt?
- There is no such thing as a megawatt per hour. Watts aren't a unit of energy, watts are a unit of power. Power is the rate at which energy is converted. Power is to energy as speed is to distance. Watt-hours or the famous kiloWatt-hour are units of energy. Also the Joule is the more scientific unit of energy.
- Q:How many wind turbines and solar panels does the world need to replace coal, oil and nuclear power?
- There is an abundance of free energy available on this planet. Wave, wind, solar, (underground), and many many others that I can't remember right now. If some of the multi-trillions currently being spent being spent by the US government on defence (and the rest of the planet defending ourselves FROM the US) were re-directed towards exploiting sustainable, long-term energy supplies, then much work would be generated and the cost of energy would drop significantly - in the long run. So, why are we not utilizing these sources of energy? Unbelievably short-sighted right-wing political ideology, that's why! One thing almost never reported about nuclear power, is that there isn't much nuclear power fuel available on this planet. I think I can quite honestly state that when the time comes when we are forced to move from non-renewable to renewable energy production, it will probably be far too late with far too much damage done and the environment will collapse and become incapable of supporting oxygen breathing life-forms. I concluded many years ago that capitalism will probably end all life on this planet one day. Capitalism IS right-wing politics! Do you now see where the problem is coming from?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range