CE/IEC/TUV/UL Certificate Non-Anti-Dumping Mono and Poly 5W to 320W Solar Panel Solar Cells
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:_How many solar panels needed to light up a whole house?
- It's not really the solar panels that power the house, they charge a battery bank and there's an inverter that jumps the battery power up to household current level. If you start getting into more expensive systems, they can sense when the batteries are full and start diverting power into the local electric grid. Some places the electric company is required to pay you for generating current, other places tell you tough luck. I suggest looking on OKorder or something at some of the home solar kits on sale there and look at how large a house they are rated for to get an idea of how big a system you're going to need. I don't know if you have access to the power bill history of the house you're getting in Dubai, but the power company there might be able to provide you with a history of average kW hours the house consumes. A 2400 sqft house with a gas stove and a gas water heater and wood heat is going to consume far less electricity than a house with all electric appliances and the consumption history of an individual house should reflect that so you can buy appropriately.
- Q:Solar panels and your opinion?
- I have a boat in a sunny position and four eighty watt panels. These will run my fridge television and a few LED's. I nonetheless need to run my engine for sizzling water and washing desktop. My Batteries only final a couple of years and are an actual affliction. I am going on the mains when i will be able to to get the batteries topped up. The panels are adequate if there's nothing else, they don't seem to be the answer to the way forward for power provide. There's additionally the ethical part of the feed in tariff. For the wealthy to load their electrical power bill onto the less good off just isn't desirable and those panels on the roof inform all of your neighbors that you are doing it. As a way to exhibit a grasping selfish attitude. If they're any just right why don't the vigour companies purchase them and shop shopping coal?
- Q:how many solar panels and what type to power a laptop computer that has to be plugged in when in use?
- The okorder.com) or the Tekkeon 3450 with the optional MagSafe connector (or the same Apple Airline cable as described for the Brunton). Set the output voltage to 9V and use the 2V cigarette socket outlet, and plug the airline adaptor cable in. Can you simply use an AC inverter? Not direct from the solar panel... a solar panel is not able to drive an inverter. But you could plug an AC inverter into a solar storage battery pack if it is designed to support inverters. BUT, an inverter will waste 20-30% of your power in the conversion to AC which your laptop will be converting back to DC anyway, so best to stick to DC and save your solar investment from the losses. Summary... 0 Watts of solar per hour of laptop use (May-Sep) 50 Watt-Hours of solar battery storage per hour of laptop use Use a solar battery pack with appropriate output voltages built-in, and avoid AC inverters. This is probably a longer answer than you were expecting, but knowledge is power. Cheers.
- Q:solar panel for computer?
- Most decent laptops can use 50W of power or more....so you'd actually need a large solar panel with good sunlight. I just looked up how big a 50W solar panel is....it's about 64x64 centimeters...which is very big and expensive! So, solar power may not be the best solution to power, or charge a laptop battery. Maybe there are some solar powered chargers that charge the battery very slowly, but probably not.
- Q:Does anyone know a company that will make custom solar panels?
- okorder.com Other sources available on the first Link also. Wingman
- Q:question about solar panels....?
- Solar panels create a current from light. A photon strikes a crystal lattice and anelectron is freed and flows as a current
- Q:Who created the first solar panel?
- The first photovoltaic cell was developed at Bell Labs in 954. The team included G.L. Pearson, C.S. Fuller, and D.M. Chapin. A panel is composed of many cells. They respond to a wide range of wavelengths, not just UV.
- Q:2 Questions on Solar Panels?
- The available energy is a function of several factors including insolation (sunpower) mounting angle, gathering area, type of cell and conversion efficiency.
- Q:Where can i find a list of solar panel manufactures worldwide?
- You can't buy at that level unless you are connected to governement. A lot of production is already spoken for for years to come. Where you live determines what you can legally buy and install. The EU has it's own certification, the US has 2 sets, the Canadians have their own. Your answer also requires knowing the use for the solar panels, whether it is grid-tie, off-grid or standalone to power an appliance. And you have to choose mono crystalline, poly crystalline, or thin-film.
- Q:Everything about Solar Panels?!?
- when you're in Malaysia, i'm no longer effective why you desire a heater, except perhaps a water heater. For that, use a photo voltaic heater right away. For the electrical energy, the most value-efficient thanks to do that's to stay linked to the grid, and offset your bill with photo voltaic. That way, you do not favor to oversize the photo voltaic for contingencies. there'll be compromise on your way of existence, each and every thing that plugs into the wall today will nevertheless plug into the wall and artwork advantageous.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range