CE/IEC/TUV/UL Certificate Non-Anti-Dumping Mono and Poly 5W to 320W Solar Panel Solar Cells
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Solar panel?
- That okorder.com/... it shows a graph and explains it better.
- Q:What factors effect the amount of electricity produced from solar panels?
- It depends on what you mean by amount of electricity. Normally that would mean the total energy produced over a given period. In that case, the main factors are ) Efficiency of the solar cells 2) Total irradiation received: incident radiation density times the solar panel area, and the angle of the incident radiation. Item ) is determined by the materials and method of construction of the solar cells Item 2) depends on the location of the panel, both on earth's surface (latitude), time of year, and how the panel is oriented with respect to the horizontal. Altitude of the location can also be a factor. Prevailing weather conditions, number of cloudy days, etc. are important. Independent of these parameters, larger area means more electricity.
- Q:What is the difference between monocrystalline & polycrystalline solar panels?
- In regards to my research about these two types of Solar Panels, I suggest that the Monocrystalline Solar Panel would be great! It is affordable and also more convenient to install. Using a 400W Panel means fewer panels and less installation time, in addition to fewer connections and transmission losses which results in big savings and a faster return on your investment.The Topsun Solar Panels boasts efficiency of up to 6.77% and use cutting edge technology for the best heat dissipation in the industry.
- Q:Solar Panels!!???!!!?
- Solar Panels are collections of solar cells. These panels basically collect the incoming sun's electromagnetic radiation and convert it into electrical energy. A solar cell is any device that directly converts the energy in light into electrical energy through the process of photovoltaics. The development of solar cell technology begins with the 839 research of French physicist Antoine-César Becquerel. Becquerel observed the photovoltaic effect while experimenting with a solid electrode in an electrolyte solution when he saw a voltage develop when light fell upon the electrode.
- Q:adding more solar panel & battery?
- If you put a black panel on the ground or on your house and don't connect it to anything, it will absorb solar energy (heat) during daylight and release it at night (radiation). Not exactly. Assuming the black panel establishes an equilibrium temperature, it's going to be losing exactly as much heat as it's receiving during the day. Some will radiate out into space, some will conduct or convect into the atmosphere. As a wild guess, maybe 50/50. If you hook up a solar panel in the same place but hook it up to batteries, charge the batteries during sunlight hours and using that energy to electrically heat the home at night. The panels will absorb solar energy during the day but will convert that to electrical energy in the batteries instead of radiating it back into space at night. The panels are only about 4% efficient, so it's the same situation as the pure black panel for 86% of the energy. The remaining 4% will get stored in the batteries and then converted to heat at night. That heat will eventually leak out of the house and warm up the Earth a tiny bit. I think it's much the same situation either way. With the black panel the energy gets radiated / conducted/convected right away. With the solar panel a small percentage is stored and not so much is radiated, mostly conducted and convected. You're partly right as a black panel is going to radiate more into space than a house. But you're taking about maybe some day about 4% of % of the differening radiation/convection/conduction fraction, of the Earth's surface area. Probably not significant.
- Q:Why are solar panels still so expensive?
- Photo okorder.com/... Notice it costs over $200 and it takes up a sizable amount of space. Plus you have to expose it to bright sun light. Over all this is not something the average consumer wants to spend money on or fuss with. If something is expensive, difficult or inconvenient to use then people won't use it. Just the basic economics of such a device limits its sales never mind its functionality and usability. Even if you made a small one buit into the cover to extend the battery you won't get much of an extension and you will increase the cost of your laptop. Consider how people shop, will they buy the more expensive laptop for a questionable amount of battery extension? Mass production can lower costs but in order to mass produce something you need a demand that will consume what you produce. But if no one wants the item because of the aforementioned issues than you can't justify mass producing the item. This is like the classic which came first Chicken or Egg problem, one doesn't happen without the other. Cost reduction doesn't happen without consumer demand. This is where tax incentives, subsidies, low cost loans and energy buyback contracts come into play in order to spur on demand and jump start mass production. You could also make electricity extremely expensive by taxing oil and carbon so that a Solar Cell becomes economically competitive to very expensive electricity. Problem with this option is the negative impact high energy costs have on economic activity. Just look at what happened a couple of summers ago when gas hit $4/gal. To spur on demand we need to incentives the use of Solar cells (and other alternative energy). This can be done through several means such as subsidies, tax incentives, low interest loans, energy buyback contracts etc...
- Q:how to charge phone with solar panel?
- see u have to make ur own ckt for this ur solar panel generate DC if u want to charge ur phine then its convenient way to harge with ur charger for this do this search for net to convert DC-AC convertor since ur charger work on AC so when ur solar panel generate DC it convert into AC that will charge ur phone in ckt u need this thing filter and amp ie the DC voltage come from solar panel 2 DC to AC convertor 3 AMP for AC 4 filter for AC and u are done....... fine ckt from google.....
- Q:How Do Solar Panels Work?
- The most important parts of a solar cell are the semiconductor layers, this is where the electron current is created. There are a number of different materials available for making these semiconducting layers, and each has benefits and drawbacks. Unfortunately, there is no one ideal material for all types of cells and applications. In addition to the semiconducting materials, solar cells consist of a top metallic grid or other electrical contact to collect electrons from the semiconductor and transfer them to the external load, and a back contact layer to complete the electrical circuit. Then, on top of the complete cell is typically a glass cover or other type of transparent encapsulant to seal the cell and keep weather out, and a antireflective coating to keep the cell from reflecting the light back away from the cell. A typical solar cell consists of a cover glass, a anti-reflective layer, a front contact to allow the electrons to enter a circuit and a back contact to allow them to complete the circuit, and the semiconductor layers where the electrons begin to complete there voyages! The solar panels, in order to generate power, are using the method of screen-printing, a technique developed for printing fabrics, paper and to produce plastic, glass and metal solar cells. The basic materials of a photovoltaic cell (solar cell) are inexpensive. The homemade solar cells have about /4 of the efficiency of commercial silicon solar cells, which turn 0-20 per cent of light energy into electricity. But, being cheap to produce, they can make up the loss in quantity what they lack in quality.
- Q:will a 5v 52watt solar panel charge four 2c dv 55ah batteries?
- OK your math on the solar panel looks correct, but you are missing some critical information. What is the load on your batteries and for how long is this load being applied. Calculate the amp-hour load to see if your solar panel can recharge your batteries with the amount of sun light available. A safe engineering standard is to have twice as much capability as required. If you have a 200 amp load for 7.5 minutes, this would be a 25 amp-hour discharge and will take your solar panel over 7 hours to recharge your batteries. Your solar panel can easily charge the batteries up to full capacity with out any load on the batteries, if the batteries are 50% discharged, this will take about 32 hours. CAUTION! I am assuming that you are hooking the batteries up in a parallel connection, that will give you over 200 amps of current. You should charge each battery up to full charge before you connect them together, if they are not at the same exact voltage when you connect them together, they will self adjust so that each battery is at the same voltage level, at 55 amps this could be a very large spark. Each cell, there are six (6) cells in a 2 volt battery, should be at 2.7 to 2.2 volts DC per cell at full charge. Make sure your battery has a voltage 3.02 to 3.26 volts open circuit or no load. This should be full charge if your batteries do not have this voltage level, say one battery is at 0 volts DC, it could have a dead or shorted cell. DO NOT use this battery until you can get it to hold a 3.02 to 3.26 volt DC level.
- Q:Photodiode vs solar panels?
- yes. Any semiconductor junction will convert light into electrical energy, just shine a light at an LED (connect LED to voltmeter) and you'll see a small voltage produced (if you configure the meter as an ammeter it will develop a very small current). Solar panels are just VERY large surface photodiodes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range