||Number of Cells(pieces):
CNBM Solar Monocrystalline Series III (250W—260W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc（V）
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
1638 x 982 x 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 x 10)
Cell Monocrystalline Cell
156 x 156 mm
700 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
Certificates TUV (IEC61215&IEC61730), VDE(IEC61215&IEC61730), UL, CE
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way, or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
- Q:how much watts can a x2 inch solar panel make?
- Make okorder.com
- Q:Can you make a solar panel shift sideways?
- having solar panels move like that on a mobile platform is inadvisable -- especially if there is a dynamic wind load resulting from the motion of the mobile platform. Even having a tilt mechanism is dubious at best. think of what limited marginal gain would be gained by mounting a small solar panel on the moon roof of a car. (ultimately, the best answer is to turn the car so that it's angle to the sun is optimal -- but the road/travel direction constraints are what ultimately prohibit that.) while there are ways to build sliding panels, the weight constraints would interfere with your weight/thrust ratios to the point of futility. if you really need that panel somewhere else, don't slide it out of the way, just buy another panel and mount it there. it's more expensive, but it's actually the cheapest solution in terms of design on a mobile platform.
- Q:solar panel??????????????
- The only real purpose of solar panels these days is to charge batteries - they just don't generate enough energy to do anything else and its dependent upon light levels - ergo you need the backup. Also - very expensive.
- Q:How much do solar energy panels cost?
- Buying solar panels can be very expensive, especially for installation. If your average daily usage is 6.6 kilowatt per hour, then you would need a 2 kilowatt system that could generate ten kilowatts per hour in a day. This system could cost between $0,000 to $20,000. Of course, the higher wattage, the higher the cost. There are some alternatives to spending thousands of dollars on solar panels. ) Buy several solar panel kits and link them together yourself. 2) Combine solar with wind power to decrease the number of panels you will need. 3) Build your own solar panels for around $200 each. If you are handy with some basic soldering, then you can make your own solar panels.
- Q:solar panels?
- For okorder.com/ for information on how to hooke it up your self. It is a DIY site.
- Q:how to store energy from solar panels?
- On a battery obviously, otherwise there would be no point in installing panels to Generate Energy from Home.
- Q:Why are solar panels still so expensive?
- materials and process... if they could be built in a sweatshops, by kids, in Malaysia, they'd be cheap and everyone would use them
- Q:Do solar panels generate power when it's cloudy?
- From my understanding they generate electricity when the suns out and when its out and there aren't too many clouds around covering up. They store some electricity for the winter and cloudier times but I'm not really an expert!
- Q:New Prius; Solar panles a good design?
- treehuggers already want priuses. the solar panel is meant to run an electric ac system that cool's the prius if the car gets too hot inside. its nice, but personaly, i'd rather have it charge the battery.
- Q:How much money does it cost to make ONE solar panel?
- If okorder.com/.. Low-cost crystalline panel manufacturers such as Suntech are believed to have costs in the $.50/watt range today - making it $300 for a 200-watt panel. That doesn't mean that one can buy a panel for that price, of course. If you mean a DIY panel from purchased solar cells, the cost would be closer to $360 for an equivalent-powered panel, not counting the price of the frame, and the labor. A homebuilt panel would not stand up to decades of weather unless one spent even more on the frame. And since such a panel would not have safety certification, it could not legally be connected to the grid in most places. If you meant a water heating panel, please update or post another question - I'm sure people will chime in.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range