Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell , 60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Why are solar panels so expensive?
- The only way I know of is to invest the money in the stock market. Most savings accounts only pay 3% intrest. While stocks float and if you don't know what you are doing you will never make as much money as you could save on your electric bill. Then the fact that you have to pay the electric bill out of the money. In the end you rented electric and can never get your money back. You can always sell the solar electric system and get your money back plus a profit. Not many people live in the same house even 20 years so it will sell. Toss the coin. It is what ever is best for you.
- Q:Do solar panels add to global warming?
- Solar energy is very inefficient, and so most of the sunlight that is absorbed by the solar cells is re-radiated back as heat. But that leads to a bigger point. Global warming is the ability, or inability of the Earth to radiate heat/light out past the atmosphere into space. Once the light reaches the surface and is absorbed, it doesn't matter whether it was by a black panel or a solar panel. Energy is energy. A black panel does not radiate energy into space, it emits it into the atmosphere. The use of electrical energy also generates heat which is transferred to the atmosphere sooner or later. The advertised culprit of global warming is atmospheric greenhouse gases like carbon dioxide, that reflect infrared wavelength energy from the surface back down to the surface. The heat generated by sunlight on a black panel, or from the use of electrical energy, is reflected back by the greenhouse gases instead of radiating out into space, no matter what the source. So no, solar panels do not contribute to global warning simply because of their transfer of light into electricity instead of infrared/heat. The source of the heat (black panel or electrical use) is not the (whole) problem. It is the greenhouse gases that trap the heat that is the problem, according to the global warming theory. I hope this helps.
- Q:What would happen if a car ran over a solar panel?
- it would ruin and it ought to nevertheless do power yet no longer plenty yet maximum possibly there may well be no power and plus why might somebody placed a photo voltaic panel on the line? that should in basic terms be stupid.
- Q:Power Point on solar panels?
- Create okorder.com/
- Q:How much energy would this solar panel produce?
- The world record efficiency for a solar panel is about 42%. At the equator, you can get up to about 000W m^-2. The efficiency of commercial cells tends to range from 0-20%. They're almost all single junction cells, so will never exceed 3% efficiency. To work out your maximum power output, multiply 000 x efficiency (as a decimal) x area covered. So an 8m x 0m solar panel would be 80 square metres. At 5% efficiency its peak output would be 2000W or 2kW. Total energy output will be different, since it won't be maximum power output all the time. In fact, it will more likely generate something like 20% of its maximum theoretical output, since the Sun won't always be overhead (and sometimes it's night!). The 2kW panel above might have a mean output of 2.4kW, or 57.6kWh/day.
- Q:Should we subsidize solar panels?
- Yes, okorder.com/... Bottom line is that government subsidies encourage people to buy solar panels, and make it possible for many who could otherwise not afford it. The more solar panels are purchased, the more the price will go down, and the more quickly the technology will be able to advance.
- Q:Properties of solar panel?
- Q:Can solar panels work in the shade?
- For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axO4z Yes you are correct. The internal resistance of a solar cell increases at reduced light levels. This means that an increased proportion of the the power produced by the other solar cells will be wasted (slightly heating the shaded solar cell through ohmic heating). This happens to some degree even when the cells are all fully illuminated. Waisting power this way can be avoided by connecting the cells in parallel.
- Q:i want to light up a building using solar panel what do i need?
- The solar panels are made in China because there are fewer environmental regulations and cheap coal power. It takes a lot of energy to melt silicon and there are toxic waste products. It would be three to five times more expensive to make the panels in the US ( three times is just for reprocessing the toxic wastes ). Solar cell made in China are about $2 a watt, perhaps as low as $ a watt but in truth the claims for $ a watt or less solar panels as in thin film solar panels have much lower efficiency and require perhaps ten times more surface area.
- Q:solar panels, electronics, gear, gadgets for my birthday?
- solar panel is expensive, but small solar panel is not expensive, for example, 5w solar panel, solar light also not expensive led light also not expensive. i am not sure about other stuff that you said
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range