Order On-line Tracking
|Material:||Monocrystalline Silicon||Max. Power(W):||280||Number of Cells(pieces):||60|
265W, 270W, 275W, 285W Mono Panel Solar Panel
ISO 9001: Quality management system
ISO 14001: Standard for environmental management system
OHSAS 18001: International standard for occupational health and safety assessment system
1. salt mist corrosion (IEC61701, tested in Intertek)
2. ammonia corrosion (IEC62716, tested in TÜV SÜD)
3. fire risk (Class C, tested in TÜV SÜD and Rheinland)
1. PID free products, passing TÜV SÜD system voltage durability test
2. World 1st company to pass “Thresher Test” and “On-site Power Measurement Validation” certificate
3. Bankable products
1. Advanced glass and solar cell surface texturing allow for excellent performance in low-light environments
2. 100% In-line Electroluminescence (EL) tested during production process ensures modules are high quality
3. Top rank in Photon yield measurement
FAQ about Monocrystalline Solar Panel
1. Q: How do I pay for my purchase order?
A: T/T, L/C at sight
2. Q: How can I get sample and how long will it takes?
A: Sample fee will doutbed, but we will return the extra money after you place an order to us, It usually takes 1-3days to produce a sample.
3. Q: What's the MOQ?
A: Depend customer's demand.
4. Q: What's the time delivery?
A: It will take about 5-10 days to finish an order. But the exact time is according to actual situation.
5. Q: Can I have my own customized product?
A: Yes, your customized requirements for color, logo, design, package,shipping marks etc are available.
6. Q: Do you have quality control?
A: Yes, we take great control of the quality.
7. Q:How about the quality?
A: 10-25 Years.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|