||Number of Cells(pieces):
||1638 x 982 x 40
CNBM Solar Polycrystalline Series II (250W—260W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc（V）
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
1638 x 982 x 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 x 10)
Cell Monocrystalline Cell
156 x 156 mm
700 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
Certificates TUV (IEC61215&IEC61730), VDE(IEC61215&IEC61730), UL, CE
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way, or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
- Q:Will my 8watt solar panel charge a car battery and how fast?
- How about wind power? Check out this site, you can build one for under two hundred and get free batteries.
- Q:lighting my pond with solar panels?
- select 2V, and it will tell you how big of a battery bank and how big of a solar panel you need. For my example, I need a 7ah 2V battery and a 20watt panel.
- Q:Any companies that have solar panels?
- It okorder.com They will rent you a solar panel system. You will pay a flat monthly rental rate that would be locked in for up to 25 years. There's no installation cost, No system to purchase, No permit hassles, No Maintenance fees and a locked in rate for up to 25 years. Check it out. I think you would like it. You won't own the system but you will save money and help our environment in a huge way. Also by renting a system you save yourself from future advances in solar. Example Things are changing fast in the solar industry. If you go out and buy a system for $40000 today and next week comes around and you can get a cheaper, more effecient system you would still have to pay for the one sitting on your roof.
- Q:I am doing a Solar Panel DIY?
- Sounds like fun. A -watt panel doesn't need a charge controller, though. In fact, it may take more than watt to power the charge controller. With a low-wattage panel, you can just connect the panel directly to the battery. A 7 amp-hour gel cell (the kind used in burglar alarms) would be good for this purpose. The panel is too small to charge a car battery. The gel cell should power that inverter, but only for a few minutes. If you want to be more impressive, look for a low power, 2-volt device. An iPod plus a 2-volt car adapter would be an example.
- Q:Buying Solar Panels...?
- Are you looking for the best and Affordable Solar Panels? Find and compare brands of Solar Panels for home power systems. Contact us today for more details.
- Q:How many and what size solar panels would I need?
- Solar okorder.com in their survival discussion in the archive, this exact project was discussed at length.
- Q:Need Large solar panels. ?
- I think you may be surprised how much energy a little cafe like that uses. Since the air conditioning, refrigerators, and other appliances are going nonstop, I'd expect the energy usage to be several times that of a normal house. If you have access to the electric bills of the cafe while it was in operation, look up the kWh's used per month. For scale, I will say that our house uses 500 kWh per month, and needs 3 kW of panels to keep up with that. Scale up to match the restaurant, as a ballpark estimate. If you don't have access to the electric bills, then go visit a similar cafe in town, or a nearby town, and ask them how much their electric bill is. If the ballpark estimate still looks doable to you, then contact a professional solar installer to get an accurate, no-obligation estimate. Most likely, the cafe will use gas heat for cooking. But if not, electricity from solar panels is probably the most inefficient way to cook. Consider having solar ovens for most of the cooking, if you have land, with gas as a backup on cloudy days.
- Q:automated way to clean solar panels?
- Hire Tinkerbell, Disney hasn't had much for her to do lately.
- Q:Do grid-tied solar panel systems have to be installed professionally?
- By an utility approved qualified individual. The utilities really hate it if their maintenance people working on the power lines gets electrocuted because some solar powered inverter didn't shut off when they shut the line off.
- Q:Can I power up 2Watt bulb using 2Watt solar panel power?
- . Practically no. You have to account for startup current, and losses in the system. Ideally you would size your solar planel to provide the power you need to charge batteries in the day, for your needs at night. 2. Watts=Volts times Amps Really you just need to match the load and supply for volts, and make sure the supply has enough capacity to run your load. Current will take care of itself., in that the load will take what it needs to do its work. 3. It will bring the voltage down, causing the light to be dimmer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range