A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×10 solar cells. Solar PV panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16% efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Solar Panel questions...?
- Just think about it and don't do it unless Ontario and the Utility companies give a huge rebate. Forget tax credits. Solar voltaic panels generate electricity...it will take more than 20 years to break even...assuming they last that long. Solar panels that generate hot water may be OK but will take about 0 years for a payback.
- Q:What do i need to use a 2v solar panel to charge a 6v lead acid battery as i cant find a 2v to 6v regulator?
- You need a switch mode voltage converter, made to input 2 to 20 volts, and output around 7 volts. Some cell phone chargers can do that, or be modified for that voltage. Option B is to get another battery and use the system at 2V, and regulate that to 6 or 5 volts for charging (you can directly use your car charger), with switch mode regulators. I would find that system to be more flexible. Getting an 8Ah would leave extra capacity. BTW, for a 9AH battery, 20W is kid of big. I have a 36Ah battery and a 20W panel, and that is good for it.
- Q:Solar Panels in the 200 Toyota Prius?
- Solar Roof Prius
- Q:How to connect a solar panel to an outlet?
- First okorder.com/
- Q:how to make your own solar panels?
- For okorder.com/
- Q:how much do solar panels cost and r thay worth buying?
- Whether you get a check for excess power generation depends on where you live. Some places in Texas will do that, the largest 3 utilities in California will not. The bottom line is that you should not expect solar panels to be a moneymaker. They may or may not be a money saver in the long run, depending on your situation. Solar hot water can pay back in a few years, if it displaces an electric water heater, and if it's in a location that is generally warm. Solar electric usually takes longer to pay back, if ever. The best payback is for those who have expensive electricity already, and are also in a sunny area. As an example, our system cost $2k net, and saves us about $600 / year in electricity (i.e., all our usage). It will take 20 years to pay back the installation cost, but I admit we did it for more reasons than the financial.
- Q:Are solar panels efficiency already calculated in their power rate?
- Solar panels are tested in a lab that has a light the produces 000 watt/hrs per square meter. In these conditions your panel will produce 80 watt/hrs. If you would like to know what it does in really world conditions you have to find the sun-hours in your given area. A sun-hour is basically how many watt/hrs hit a square meter in a day. This number changes based on time of year, orientation, and temperature. Here in Fairbanks Alaska if the panel was at 90 degrees facing true south in October (.9 sun-hours) It would produce 80 X .9 X .8 (20% efficiency loss due to wires and controllers) it would produce 273.6 watt/hrs on average each day.
- Q:Amount of solar panels needed to run a/c and pool pump?
- Solar panels are not going to be able to run a pool pump 24/7. They will only produce their rated electricity for 4 to 8 hours a day. For the balance you will need a grid connection or a battery backup. Running the AC would require different power levels depending upon humidity, outside temperature levels, solar gain for the house, and insulation levels. An underground house in Maine will be much easier to AC than a Glass house in Arizona. First find the power requirements. If you had the existing equipment they will have a label with the power requirements or the minimum breaker required if nothing else. For example the pool pump may require a 0 amp 240 breaker while the AC may require a 30 amp 240 breaker. That would be 2400 watts for the pump and (30 x 240) 7200 watts for the AC or a total of 9.6kW each hour of operation. (max) You will next need to find the rated capacity of the solar panels. If each panel were rated at 300 watts then you would need 32 panels for the daytime use and perhaps more to fill in a battery backup. All the numbers are very rough estimates.
- Q:What Are Solar Panels Made Of?
- Solar panels are instruments made from Silicon Cells having the characteristic to convert solar energy into electricity. Sunlight is composed of miniscule particles called photons. When the sun’s photons are consumed by the silicon atoms of the Silicon Cells, the atomic creation of the solar panel is organized in such a way that electricity is generated. When these solar cells are accumulated together with wiring, they become one concrete panel.
- Q:how much do solar panel batteries cost?
- Solar Panel Batteries Cost
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range