A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×10 solar cells. Solar PV panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16% efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:_How many solar panels needed to light up a whole house?
- this is according to the load, that is to say, how many electricity do you need in one day.
- Q:solar panels vs (organic) plants?
- Depends on the planet and solar panel. Generally, solar panels are more efficient according to these figures I bumped into. Photosynthetic efficiencies range from 0.% - 8%!
- Q:electronics help solar panel?
-  Use it to charge 4 pieces AA cell ( connect in series to make 5V battery pack ) for 0 to 4 hours. Good for cell rated 600mAH ,2000mAH,2500mAH.  Cannot increase current. Buy some more this panel and hook them together in parallel to increase current. You need at least ten pieces to make current reaches .6A to light up some 6V bulbs.
- Q:260 watt solar panels on an rv?
- What are you going to power with your 260w solar panels? Tools? They generally use more than 260w. The panels will generate electricity. The problem is that your tools likely don't use DC. And if you're asking here, it's not likely that you have the background to hook everything up correctly. You'd need both batteries and a pretty good sized inverter.
- Q:Is there any way I can get solar panels with my restrictions?
- There are companies who would install solar panels on your roof for no cost. The catch is that they get the power generated for the first 20 years which is the useful life of the panels then you get what's left of the obsolete panels, meanwhile you're required to purchase your power from them at allegedly reduced rates but there is no guarantee that they would remain reduced versus the market once they have you locked in. It's like how the cell phone companies will give you a free cell phone if you sign a contract. Keep in mind that once you've factored in the installation costs and the useful life of the panels, the effective costs of solar photovoltaic energy is about 23 cents to 43 cents a kwh while grid power is about 5 cents per kwh to the consumer, 3 cents per kwh to the utilities for coal generation. It's just that so few people understand how to project an initial capital expense with periodic future returns through discounted cash flow, hence people think solar power is free out of ignorance. Without government incentives, there are no economic benefits to solar and most solar installers structure the sales such that they gain the economic benefit instead of the consumer who is often ignorant of how to calculate the financials.
- Q:Why are solar panels grid-like?
- Solar cells are semiconductor devices like computer chips. Current manufacturing methods create small squares of semiconductors. Companies are researching ways to make thin film solar cells that can be painted on or manufactured in large, possibly flexible sheets, but so far the technology to do that is still more expensive than making little squares and then assembling them into big panels. That may change in the near future, but I can't be sure.
- Q:Is getting solar panels worth it for your home?
- It depends upon the way you look at things. If you are searching for a good return on financial investment, or maybe a company conclusion, it is probably extremely unwise. In most cases individuals might see a better return in upgrading insulation in ceilings, walls, and windows to a lot better insulation than they presently have, followed by proper resizing heating and additionally air conditioning to small unit size to suit their lower need as an outcome of the insulation. The warmth a particular air conditioning models ought to be the greatest efficiency available. The return in the above can make a favorable and also financial financial investment quite often. If you have done the above mentioned very first, and also have cash to spend and also do not proper care about the return in it, then chances are you can play with solar or perhaps wind. Unfortunately, typical cost of age bracket of solar powered and also wind energy is about $0.22 / KWH and you may order from utility at about $0.0/ KWH including generation and also distribution so this is simply not every one of the that prudent.
- Q:projects using solar panels?
- I have done this in my project too and a solar panel, two wires, a circuit/project board, an LED light/a small fan,a switch and a solderer. Just solder the wires to the positive and negative parts of the panel, put the wires connected to the panel to the board put the LED's on the other side and the switch together with it shine light on the panel and the light/fan will work.(If it dosen't work, please DO NOT consult ME.)
- Q:solar panel for pool pump?
- Why don't you use the mains as the battery with net metering. That way you don't have to have two pumps, a DC pump for the solar and an AC pump for the mains. A 230 V, 6 A pump draws 3.68 kw. A typical solar panel produces about 400 watts so you would need about 0 solar panels which should run you about $20,000 US. Of course, you may not need to run the pump continuously but in order to use fewer solar panels for sporadic use, you would need the batteries or the net metering. Keep in mind that with the costs of the panels, you will be paying about 38 cents a kwh. Grid power usually costs around 5 cents a kwh.
- Q:what can i do with a calculator solar panel?
- take a look at the back of the psp, most rechargeable things have technical specifications for what kind of charger to use, like the voltage, the amps, and the wiring
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range