Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:solar panel questions.....................?
- No don't do that unless you want a fire or worse electricution . DO NOT PLUG INTO THE WALL . st solar panel 2nd regulator 3rd 2 volt battery 4th inverter . The inverter should have 0 volt terminals that look like the plug on the wall . You would plug your TV or light into that the inverter . You would need an electrition to hook into your home electrical system . They will hook up a device made to tie into the grid or your meter that will make it run backwards but it takes alot of solar panels too do that . Please do not plug into wall .
- Q:Do solar panels add to global warming?
- As far as it goes, you're right: putting up a big black object increases the total amount of energy absorbed from the sun. But that's only part of the story. If you didn't put up the solar panel, the same radiation would hit the earth. The earth already absorbs 2/3 or so of the energy that comes in (albedo .30), so adding even a perfectly black object increases it only by 50%. But it's not even that much, because most of the extra energy absorbed is converted into electricity. Solar panels are about 0-5% efficient, so half of the extra energy is turned into electricity rather than heat. Eventually it's put to use and turned into heat, but that heat was going to come from somewhere else anyway. (Even if it's just powering your DVD player, it turns into heat just the same as if you were using it to heat your house.) If you dig up a gallon of petroleum or fission a microgram of uranium, that's heat introduced into the earth's atmosphere. And these processes are inefficient: between generation and transmission you lose about 75% of the energy, meaning you've introduced 4 times as much energy into the atmosphere as you've actually used. So with a solar panel, you add extra heat to the earth by about 25% of incoming solar radiation, but you've offset external costs by about 45% of incoming solar radiation. The net effect is to cool the earth. And that assumes that the solar panel itself is perfectly black, which isn't the case. Real commercial solar panels have an albedo of about .35, which makes them more reflective than dirt and considerably more reflective than asphalt shingles, which have .03 albedo. In other words, even if you didn't actually use the solar panels for electricity, they'd be cooling the earth just by reflecting energy back into space more than your regular shingles.
- Q:Solar Power...........?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:Will a 3w Solar Panel Charge A 55ah Car Battery?
- I don't think so, but if it did, it would take a very long time. You need enough wattage or amps to push the power in the battery and 3w may not be enough. You would be better off with a small 2v battery, maybe the type they use for emergency lights. I would use a sealed battery for this type of setup because car batteries are designed for heavy charging with alternators from 60 amps and up.
- Q:Solar Panel info needed?
- A 50-watt rating means the panel will produce 50 watts as long as the standard conditions are maintained. So if you had this bright sun and cool temperatures for 6 hours, the panel would deliver 50 x 6 = 900 watt hours, or a little shy of kilowatt-hour. Kilowatt-hours (kWh) is the reading on your electric bill. However, like most advertising, the 50-watt number is not realistic. They assume that the air surrounding the panel is very cold. 25 watts is a better number to use for this size of panel for engineering purposes.
- Q:What capacity solar panel do I need to charge batteries with a total capacity of 25,000 mAhours in 8 hours?
- Each battery pack has the equivalent of only 2450mAh capacity at 4 volts, so for 4 battery packs like that, a total capacity of 9800mAh. Assuming that the solar batteries have no charge left after being on all night, and that day charging time equals night discharging time, the theoretical wattage would be 9800mA times 6 volts = 59 watts. Of course, battery charging is not 00% efficient, so you need more wattage than that. Plus, solar panels are rated at peak output at midday, while at other times of day their output is less than rated. And, the charging in parallel isn't a good idea, because real batteries have different internal resistances, some batteries would become overcharged, while other packs wouldn't get the charge they need.
- Q:2v about 600ma Solar Panel?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:Will my off the shelf deep cycle battery I purchased at autozone work well with solar panels?
- There are batteries particularly made for solar, such as the Trojan T05-RE . I think the RE stands for renewable energy. A deep cycle battery should work all right, although not quite as well. What you want to do is try out your setup first, with just one battery, and the panels provided. If this is one of those 45 watt kits, you may be surprised at how little energy you actually get from the panels. Increasing the number of batteries won't help, either - that's like getting a larger water tank, when you only have a trickle to fill it. If your goal is really to save money, the most cost-effective solar is the grid-tied type, with no batteries at all. That's what we have, and I've never regretted it.
- Q:do solar panels have to be in direct sunlight?
- You're going to suffer a loss of output if you do. How much depends on your exact conditions. Standard window glass (which I assume you want to use) loses light through both absorption and reflection. It also retains heat. Silicon PV panels use special low-iron glass (without the green tinge) to minimize absorption, and some have anti-reflective coatings. They also lose output as the temperature goes up, and a window in front will retain heat. If your panel is behind a window with panes, it may suffer a serious loss of output due to selective shading of some cells in a string (the panel needs all cells in light to produce electricity). So yes and no. You can put a solar panel behind a window and it will work, but not as well (perhaps very poorly); how much you lose depends on the particulars.
- Q:projector/solar panels help?
- Do understand, that a solar panel is slow to pay for itself. Let's say your electric bill was $200 a month ($2400 a year). A solar system would cost perhaps $24,000 so you would actually have paid your first 0 years of electricity in advance when installing the panels. After that 0 years, you start to be ahead financially. It can still be a good idea, but it may not be the quick and cheap solution you were looking for.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range