CE/IEC/TUV/UL Certificate Non-Anti-Dumping Mono and Poly 5W to 320W Solar Panel Solar Cells
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:how are solar panels practical?
- photograph voltaic panels are as powerful by means of fact the area helps. working example, I checked into photograph voltaic panels for my domicile in northern Indiana and found out that they are very ineffective right here by means of fact we've cloud conceal over 60% of the twelve months. regardless of the some temperture base if we've been in simple terms on the different fringe of Lake Michigan the comparable panels could be greater powerful. My analyze has shown that wind power is lots greater powerful. we attempt to get a zoning variance so as that we can deploy a windmill. in view that your venture is for eco-friendly, undergo in concepts that each and all of the timber used would desire to be bamboo, as that's the main sustainable timber source.
- Q:Solar panel setup?
- When you connect a charge controller to a PV system it is always advisable to connect the charge controller to the battery (already charged) first and then to the solar module. No sooner you connect the appliances to the system, you can use them as the solar modules (panels) charge the batteries and the appliances you have connected get this current. You don't simultaneously draw current from both sources, you draw current from the battery which gets charged from the PV module. It is as simple as that !
- Q:It's all about Solar Panels?
- here's lot of articles about the questions you just asked about solar panels, enjoy renewableenergyarticles.blogspot....
- Q:advice what solar panels to purchase?
- If all things are equal buy local. If you are building for a LEED project then choose a manufacture within 500 miles. Another reason to choose a local panel is that if things go wrong there is a better chance of a satisfactory resolution. A no name knockoff from overseas might prove to be difficult to find a few years down the road. One good place to check is the Go Solar California website. They have proof of performance testing on hundreds of panels.
- Q:questions about solar panels for residential use?
- If you're in a sunny area, and the cost of electricity is high, solar panels can be worth it. But it's not a big moneymaker, it's something that pays back over long timeframes. We live in northern California, and our system is about break even, but that's because our electricity usage was low to begin with. If you want to see our system, look at the web page in my profile. Are panels worth it in your area? The only way to know for sure is to find a local installer in your phone book, and then ask for local references. If you can't find a local installer, that's a clue, and if they can't give you any references that are nearby, that's another clue. The panels don't actually store energy, the energy is sold back to the power company when what you produce is more than you consume, driving the meter backwards. Again, this is not a big moneymaker, and in fact, it may be impossible to make a profit, depending on your local laws.
- Q:Solar Panels Project?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:What are solar cells made of?
- image voltaic cells paintings for the period of the photoelectric effect. Incoming photons knock out electrons of the textile, which being a semiconductor helps a small ability distinction. close to to the sunlight, each and everything could be very severe (like a Van Halen gig), radiation, energetic ions, magnetic fields, the works. of direction, NASA project planners could take all those issues into consideration. i ask your self what textile maintains to be stable at 5800º ok (or perhaps it fairly is not needed), and captures all photons of all energies, to be one hundred% powerful. The link provided by making use of Snow Blossom is extremely thrilling. I do in simple terms no longer look waiting to study the secondary link Thermophotovoltaics. Edit: image voltaic Flares may well be a difficulty. they're by making use of and great unpredictable, upward push for hundreds of miles, achieving hundreds of thousands of Kelvin.
- Q:solar panel efficiency in space?
- Solar panels on spacecraft are a lot more efficient than ones made for home use. That doesn't include the effect of the atmosphere.
- Q:Anybody install solar panels themselves?
- If you're in San Francisco, then the price of labor is going to be high. It's still legal to install your own, but you'll need to pull a permit, and get an inspection. If you hunt around on the PGE website, they'll guide you as to requirements. Aside from a standing-seam metal roof, the easiest install would be over asphalt shingle. As with any roof penetration, flashing and sealing the holes is critical.
- Q:Does infrared radition occur in solar panels?
- Solar panels do heat up. But that's because the radiant energy from the Sun that lies within the infrared (IR) band of energy causes the material in the panels to heat up. And that's the same for any body that has the Sun shine on it. Your face, for example, will heat up while you get a nice tan on the beach. That's due to the heat producing IR radiant energy. Now if those solar panels are supposed to heat buildings etc., that heat produced in the panels when the IR strikes them will be transferred, usually by some fluid, to floors of the rooms to be heated. And as the amount of heat generated by the Sun is proportional to the area of the solar panels, bigger areas of panel will generate more heat than smaller areas. Photoelectric solar panels are another kind. Here the interest is in the visible band of radiant energy from the Sun. Heat, from IR, is still there, but it is not the product sought by PE solar panels. The visible light photons knock off loosely bound electrons from the photoelectric material (typically silicon based) and those electrons are siphoned off as current. That's where the electrical power comes from for buildings using PE solar panels to provide their own electricity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range