Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell , 60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Solar Panel and Wind Power?
- Insolation, okorder.com okorder.com/... that are 420x420x25 mm so each unit is about .764 m3. If you used these to cover 500 sq ft then you would need (46.45/.764=) 263 of these panels at a cost of ($09.95 x 263=) about $28,953 plus wiring, plus brackets, plus an inverter, plus batteries, plus a battery management system and any labor or your time. Best of luck with it.
- Q:in a solar panel, where do the protons go?
- Here okorder.com/... Within this structure, the electrons are not really lost from the system. An electron just gets enough energy (from light) to be able to leave its atom, and float freely around the structure. Hence you have electrons in motion, which is the definition of electric current. If the lights go out, the electrons just settle back into one of the atoms that is missing an electron.
- Q:What would be a good battery for this solar panel?
- How many batteries you will need depends on what you are planning to do with them which you did not mention? Sunforce makes a 30 amp charge controller part no. 60033
- Q:45 Watt Solar Panel -?
- Lets say, for a simple approximation, that the 45 watt panel produces 45 watts /3 of the time and nothing the rest of the time. Each day, this will produce 8 hours times 45 watts = 360 watt hours. Also assume the battery charge controller and inverter waste half of that power, leaving 80 watt hours per day. If you use compact fluorescent lamps, that would allow you to burn 80 watts worth for an hour every day, or 90 watts for 2 hours, etc. That is a lot of light for a shed. You might consider using much less efficient tungsten filament lamps, but eliminate the inverter and choose low voltage (automotive) lamps that can run directly across the battery and lower the total cost, but give you only about half the light times time. The main advantage of the inverter might be that it would allow you to use small power tools or appliances in the shed. -- Regards, John Popelish
- Q:solar panel inverters?
- Where is this located? Very few countries use 220 60Hz. Find an inverter that is dual voltage like the reference. Usually the frequency switch is separate from the voltage switch. .
- Q:Can solar panels work in the shade?
- YES. They work in direct proportion to the amount of light falling on the surface, regardless of the source of the light. In the shade simply means reflected light instead of direct sunlight, falls on the panel, with that much less output. The earth has an albedo of about 8, which meas about 8% of the light falling on the earth is reflected. The moon has an albedo of 2, which means 2% is reflected, which is why shadows on the moon are not jet black as you might expect in an airless place. The atmosphere of the earth is why shadows are lit as they are. The conspiracy theorists thought they had something to prove the moon landings were faked with the shadows not being black. They neglected to account for reflected light from surrounding sunlit objects scattering light the shadows.
- Q:what materials would you use and how would you construct solar panels enough to run a household?
- If you think that a solar storm is going to knock out most power utilities in that time, what makes you think that your solar panels will not be affected as well? The cost to even come close to light up half your house will be prohibitive and will take at least a decade or 2 to just break even on your original costs. May want to do a little more research on your 202 storms. If you are concerned about the power going out for a while, then you better check at what else may happen.
- Q:What do you know about solar panels?
- Solar panels are made up of lots of solar cells. They don't give loads of energy. A line goes around the cells and... that's all I know lol
- Q:how do I become a solar panel contractor?
- Contact some solar panel manufacturers or distributors. I recently started working for a solar panel dealer and they can't find enough qualified workers to install here in the US. Desperately seeking electricians but don't pay well.
- Q:can solar panels be refurbished?
- Usually recycled. By the time You need your Solar panel Refurbished, Technology will have created better, more efficient and cheaper types..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range