Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell , 60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Can a solar panel work with an inverter?
- There could be a couple of reasons why it isn't working. First, 2V panels actually put out a considerably higher voltage because it is presumed that they will be used to charge a 2Vdc battery. That requires applying a voltage greater than 2Vdc, and usually there is a solar controller that regulates the solar power to the battery. It also has a voltage drop. Look at the first reference reference, and you will see these values for a particular panel: Voc: 2.6V (open circuit voltage) Vmp: 7.2V (voltage at maximum power point) Voc is the voltage the panel produces under standard sunlight and temperature conditions (25°C), with no load applied. As load is applied, the voltage drops (see reference 2). Power is the product of current times voltage, so at one set of conditions (namely at Vmp) maximum power is available from the panel. Your inverter might not be working for either of two reasons: ) it has input protection circuitry that locks out operation when it senses an overvoltage, as in the 2.6V open circuit voltage, or 2) the panel does not produce enough current and the voltage from the panel collapses under excessive load. For example, if you load your inverter to 20W, then nominally the 2VDC input to the inverter must supply 20W/2V/eff = 0A/eff Assuming the inverter has an efficiency of 80%, the input current required is: 0A/.8 = 2.5A A solar panel operating at maximum power would need a rating of about: 2.5A x 7.2V = 25W Is your panel that big? The other option, as mentioned by others, is to charge a battery that runs the inverter. Other nuances: Voc increases as temperature decreases. Sunlight intensity varies (obviously), so the panel may produce less than rated power. The power specifications often are printed on the back side of the panel.
- Q:Solar Power...........?
- See answers to your previous questions!!
- Q:How much does it cost to put solar panels on a house? ?
- There okorder.com/ Why pay thousands of dollars for solar energy ($27,000 average cost) when you can build your own solar panel system for just a fraction of the retail cost. You can build a single solar panel or you can build an entire array of panels to power your whole house. Some people are saving 50% on their power bill, some people are reducing their bill to nothing. But what’s most impressive is that just by following these instructions some are even making the power company pay them!
- Q:Has anyone gotten their solar panel rebates in Florida?
- In case you hadn't heard the state is broke.
- Q:how often do you have to replace solar panels?
- One of the major solar panel manufacturers just upped their warranty period to 30 years for 90% of their rated output because the panels just keep working without losing efficiency. Of course if a large hail storm comes by you might have to replace them a little earlier..
- Q:The voltage and power problems of solar panels
- 3, charge 12V battery when the power is really small, if it is a normal controller, then the equivalent of 18V voltage in the charge, probably 18 x (240 / 30.2) = 143w solar panels.
- Q:You place four identical solar panels in 4 places.?
- Well, as always, context is important. Sunlight is composed of a lot of different types and wavelengths of energy, and our atmosphere and magnetoshpere filter out a certain amount. If the question is actually which solar panel would produce the most energy (which I assume it is), we would have to look at how solar panels work. There are three different classes of solar panel function. Photovoltaic cells convert sunlight directly into electrical energy, but most systems are pretty low on efficiency. Solar cells can be used for generating heat, through boiling water or some other liquid frequently. And solar panels can be used to produce chemical reactions, breaking down solutions into ions, for example, and the breaking of the molecular bonds releases a certain amount of energy. So theoretically, the two sides of the moon get the same amount of solar energy, just at different times -- about 6 months of the year or so. If the solar panels were thermal energy panels, the ones on the Earth would do much better, because the moon is so much colder. The weather is the most convincing argument for comparing the Sahara and New England. New England is likely to be more cloudy and polluted than the Sahara. Since the Earth probably eclipses the moon a bit more often than the reverse, there may be a little more visible sunlight that gets to earthly solar panels, but the ones on the moon would get a greater proportion of the sunlight (more wavelengths, for example), so it would be close. The Earth eclipses only the near face of the moon, so that would give the far side of the moon a slight edge perhaps. I'd guess it would be the far-side lunar one, but too many variables to be sure.
- Q:Has anyone had roof problems caused by rooftop solar panels?
- Rooftop solar panels might cause all sorts of maintenance or poor installation problems but I rather doubt at this point if we can say that there is an issue with solar panels in general that will cause a problem with the roof. Rather solar panels tend to shade a roof on its most exposed side. Without solar panels southern facing roofs will wear out faster than northern facing roofs. Installed solar panels will tend to make the roof last longer.
- Q:How would you connect a solar panel to a fan?
- Wire is always good. You may need some electronics to convert the voltage put out by the solar panel to what is required by the fan. Some batteries might be nice so that the fan will run when the sun is not shining.
- Q:How effective are solar panels now in N E with our 40+ snowfall this month?
- Green energy magically makes the snow transparent. The more I learn about solar and wind, particularly selling excess power back to the utility, the less sense it makes. You'll have noticed, perhaps, that there was no way to store the power from the panels for when it's really needed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range