||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
Production Flow :
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel Manufacture from China
For c-Si panel: 25years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 5 years.
For a-Si panel: 20 years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 2 years.
- Q:solar panels, electronics, gear, gadgets for my birthday?
- solar panel is expensive, but small solar panel is not expensive, for example, 5w solar panel, solar light also not expensive led light also not expensive. i am not sure about other stuff that you said
- Q:Solar panel angle question..?
- You did not give the details of how the legs are attached to the panel. I did some calculations on my right triangle analysis application. Based on an assumption that the legs are vertical and attached to the bottom of the panel top, i calculated the legs must be 6.97 inches long. This compares favorably with the 8 inches you quoted. t If my assumption is true, the leg length for a 7 degree angle is 2.925 inches. The configuration, if my assumption is correct, will be a right triangle. The hypotenuse (longest leg of the triangle) is the panel length and the vertical legs are the supports. If my assumption is incorrect, edit your question to detail the support /panel configuration. TexMav
- Q:How do you make a homemade solar panel?
- you cant make solar panels to generate electricity at home. A LOT of high tech equipment is needed. About the cheapest option is to use solar powered garden lights but that is all you'll get is a bit of light.(Google making solar panels) You should be able to make up a windmill powered generator though (but dont expect much power out of something you can make easily) Do some research yourself
- Q:Have a question about mobile homes and solar panels!!!?
- I okorder.com Hope this helps.
- Q:You place four identical solar panels in 4 places.?
- Best to worst- ) The Earth side of the Moon 2) Sahara Desert 3) New England 4) Far side of the Moon
- Q:how do you make solar panel?
- well... I'm not sure how you can make a solar panel that you can store electricity off of. But a simple solar panel is... Take a pane of class a bunch of pop cans and a fan... color the bottoms of the pop cans black and attach them to a board of some sort (black side up) put the pane of glass over the cans (with about 5 inches of space between) and put the fan blowing away from the cans you can set this in a window that gets lots of sun and it will use the solar energy to heat your house (its pretty efficient and warm)
- Q:What should the voltage be on a small marine solar panel?
- Mark, the 2 vdc is pretty typical. Most panels for home use are set up to charge 2 volt batteries, and they are wired for an, open circuit voltage of 8 to 9 volts. This allows it to have enough voltage to feed through a few diodes, perhaps a charge controller and 30 or 40 feet of wire and still have at least 5 volts left over. Once you connect it to the battery the panel will drop to whatever the batteries charging curve voltage would be. If you have a few minutes, I would suggest getting a book at the library called, The Complete Battery Book, by Richard Perez. Just read the chapters pertaining to lead acid batteries, the other discussions on lithium, ni cads and such won't apply to your boat system. If your panel is not large, and it's short circuit current rating in amps is less than 2% of the amp hour capacity of the battery, you can even run the panel without a charge controller. The book explains this as well. There is a great magazine that gets into the nuts and bolts of this stuff, it's called Home Power, you can find it online. You might also find some info at a couple renewable energy websites, I will list them below. Panels are rated in two ways, open circuit voltage, which you measure with a multimeter while the panel is in open sun and nothing is connected to it. The other rating is short cirucuit current, which you measure with an ammeter while the panel is in the sun as well. You connect the ammeter across the output of the panel and let all the power short right through the meter, so you'll need an ammeter big enough to handle more amps than the panel puts out. A 0 amp unit will work for your boat panel. These tests won't hurt the panel, or the meters, we do it all the time in the field, and the manufacturers will tell you to do the same test if you have a problem with a panel and they want to know if it's malfunctioning. You can check one of their websites if you like. Good luck Mark, and take care, Rudydoo
- Q:Can I install solar panel straight to battery on my truck?
- Solar Panel Battery Maintainer
- Q:how to chose the right solar panel for my home?
- Talk okorder.com has good info. What state are you in?
- Q:Solar panels for a netbook?
- If okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range