||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
Production Flow :
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel Manufacture from China
For c-Si panel: 25years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 5 years.
For a-Si panel: 20 years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 2 years.
- Q:Air conditioner 25 volt 5 amps: how many solar panels and batteries to run 24/7?
- You are probably going to need about 60 panles and 60 batteries....you will also need a very good power inverter. Also consider the power it takes to invert 2 volt DC battery power in to 20 volts AC power required for an air conditioner. You might consider also trying to find a 2 or a 24 volt unit cooler. You would be better off buying a generator. Solar panels and batteries are not going to run an air conditioner for long if at all.....it might be cheaper to have the power company run the power.
- Q:Do you need to pay for electricity if you have solar panels?
- Okay--here it is (without the techie buzzwords!) Solar power has a start up cost--the panels and related equipment. But the amount it cost to operate is virtually zero--pretty much jsut servicing th equipment o keep it working properly--much as you do any other appliance. How much electricity you will still have to buy depends on four things: a) how much your system can produce. If you have a 4000 watt system, you'll still buy a fair amount of power. Abigger one--and you will need less from the power company b) how efficient you (your home and appliances are). The more efficient, the less electricity you use. Obviously, things lie CFL bulbs are very helpful here c) Are you willing to invest in a battery storage system to store electricity from the system for use at night? Right now, that's still pricey. But these are starting to come on th emarket more. If you aren't ready to do tha tnow, you can always add it in later. d) can you sell excess power back to the power company.? In California, the law requires utilities to do this--but its not a universal yet, so it depends on where you are. How this works: you are still hooked up to the power company. Any time you need more power than the solar system produces, yur system jst draws it off the power grid--jsut as always. But--any time you are using LESS than the amount of power your system is producing, the excess automatically feeeds back into the electric grid and a special peter credits you with the power. There are cases wwhere people have goene on a long vacation in California and when they got home, the power company owed them several hundred dollars! You'll need to do some research, price thngs, take your own lifestyle into account, and decide what the best choices for you are. It sounds complicated--and to an extent it is. But the reason is tha tyou have a lot of choices tha tyou can make work to your advantage, instead of jsut writing a fat check to the power company every month!
- Q:Parts needed to build a solar panel?
- Most okorder.com/ . If you had an array of 0 or more panels, it would usually be cheaper to get a single, large inverter. The usual path taken with homemade panels seems to be using them to charge a battery, then running things of the battery. And it's usually a fun thing to do, but not a way to save money. Just so you know.
- Q:Research Paper on Solar Panels?
- Actually, solar energy IS a good one. It's something we all need to think about, especially when coal and oil become harder to get. Good luck with your paper!
- Q:How to build a small SOLAR PANEL that will light a 60 watt light bulb?
- I don't have any practical experience building solar panel arrays to power a given device, but allow me to make this observation. Solar cells, when exposed to sunlight, will each generate a given amount of power (watts), and by wiring these in series, you will increase the wattage. Now, a panel three feet square will give you a certain amount of power, provided all the cells are wired correctly in series, and it may not provide enough juice to light the bulb. You can work around this by adding a step-up transformer (which takes the incoming power and boosts it to the desired level for output, with no moving parts). Voila! You've illuminated your bulb. I will admit, though, you'll have to do some math to determine what you need. A search on the Web will help you find the formulae and other information you'll require. Good luck.
- Q:where I can find this solar panel?
- The other thing to do is to search for DIY solar chargers for more information.
- Q:Solar Panels Project?
- It okorder.com/... More info is needed about your experiment to help decide what you need.
- Q:Solar panel experiment ?
- Acciona of Spain is actively conducting research in all sorts of alternative energy. I understand they have an experimental solar farm someplace in the desert southwest of the U.S. that is made up of 283,000 panels. I don't know the size of the panels or anything else about the project other than that. 50 years ago it would have been the U.S. conducting leading research in solar energy-especially in the U.S. Southwest.
- Q:Can you get energy at night from solar panels?
- There okorder.com/
- Q:Solar Panel Watts?? help!?
- Watts is a measurement of power which is a combination of Voltage x Amps Example: a 200 Watt panel can produce 6.6 amps at 2 Volts. (200 = 2 x 6.6) If you bought a 24 volt system the same 200 Watts would give you half the amount of amps since the power (watts) is the same. When determining your needs for a solar system there are many factors that have to be taken into account. The amount of power you use will depend on what appliances you have in the house, how much you use them, and how careful you are with vampire loads (A TV or stereo will use some power even when turned off unless you unplug them). The amount of panels you need will also depend on your battery system, amount of sunlight that you have in a day and how many days of reserve power you think you will need based on the weather in your area. If you wanted to completely run your house on solar energy you are looking at an investment of $5,000 - $20,000 or even more. There sometimes are tax incentive depending on where you live that will reduce your overall cost. Some examples of power usage: Toaster : 800-500W Microwave : 600-500W Dishwasher : 200-500W Washing Machine : 500W Vacuum Cleaner : 200-700W Iron : 000W Clothes dryer : 4000W Ceiling Fan : 0-50W Table Fan : 0-25W Electric Blanket : 200W Hair Blow dryer : 000W Electric Shaver : 5W Laptop Computer : 20-50W Desktop Computer : 80-50W TV (9 colour) : 70W Clock radio : W Fridge / Freezer : 500W 25 colour TV : 50W Electric Kettle : 2000W
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range