26 inch lcd cctv monitor for professional use with metal case
Large LCD monitor series
1. The ultrathin super light narrow frame design, easy to use, beautiful appearance
2. Use A + professional industrial LCD screen
3. 5 ms fast response time, the picture really no trailing
4. Has the VGA state image reproduction rate automatic adjustment function
5. Using the latest 3 d digital comb filter and 3 d digital noise reduction technology
6. Intelligent temperature control fan design, environmental protection mute
7. Equipped with sensitive infrared receiving device, can remote control monitor each parameter
8. With automatic eliminate ghost function, protect the long-term use of liquid crystal screen
9. 178 ° wide Angle of view, display scale 16:9
10. 12 c bus latest control circuit, the stable performance
Input and output
Composite video input
Composite video output
Compatible HDMI/DVI input
3D Comb filter
Video reduction noise
OSD display( screen menu display)
Maximum power consumption
Standby power consumption
Body dimension(Lx W x H)mm
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:LCD and horizontal lines
- Display aging, quality can not be done.
- Q:Liquid crystal display, rain like ripples
- That's electromagnetic interference. What power or something is next to them to keep them away?
- Q:How to check liquid crystal display?
- Is the most common white or black spots Huaidian monitor screen. Black spot identification method is to change the whole screen into a white screen, the black spot there is no place to hide; white point is the opposite, the screen into a black screen, white spots will show the prototype. Generally no more than 3 pixel display can be considered qualified, but the price difference and not bad. So when the user buy LCD must pay attention to the selection of products not bad. If you do not see what the white spots on the dead, that can only choose quality assured brand.
- Q:A thin line of liquid crystal display screen
- Can be judged asVideo card problemPlease change the video card to another computerIf you remove the graphics card problemPlease take the monitor to the electrical appliance shop for maintenance
- Q:What does the "AUTO" button mean on the LCD display?
- AUTO means automatically. According to the size of the screen, the brightness of the surrounding, the resolution of the display automatically adjusts the brightness, size and clarity of the screen display!
- Q:Why does the LCD look a little flash?
- There may be a problem of lower hardware configurationYou can change the monitor to someone else's computer to see if there is any blinking or not. That might be the reasonMy display is also like this before, for a long time over load online games, the results of a flash on the phone, and later added a new memory to solve this problem
- Q:Is a LED monitor a liquid crystal display?
- Among the consumers of many displays, LCD (Liquid, Crystal, Display) refers to liquid crystal displays; LED generally refers to liquid crystal display using LED backlight. So it's not appropriate to compare the LCD and LED's different classes.In the current market, liquid crystal display is mainly divided into two categories, one is the use of traditional CCFL (cold cathode fluorescent tube) LCD, and the other is the use of LED (LED) backlit lcd. Many consumers directly refer to the first type of monitor as LCD, and the second type of monitor is called LED. If the statement is incorrect, it does exist.Because, for many consumers put forward "LCD and LED difference", in fact, the real comparison is "LED backlit LCD display and the traditional CCFL backlight LCD display" the difference between".At present, LED backlight in the civil display market has greatly replaced the traditional CCFL backlight potential, the following author from the point of view of both advantages and disadvantages to introduce two kinds of backlight.
- Q:How to deal with LCD snow ripple?
- Snow ripple, which is interference, generally speaking, snow ripple has the following possibilities.1, the signal line interference, from the chassis to link the computer's signal line, if it is too bad, it is very likely to cause interference, it is recommended to buy a magnetic ring of the signal line, magnetic ring can reduce interference.2, strong electricity interference, you have a larger power near the display of household appliances, high-power appliances from the display is relatively near, it may cause interference.3. display internal drive motherboard failure, such as a component oxidation caused by such reasons, this situation is more trouble, completely solve the need to replace the motherboard.
- Q:What does "LCD" LCD stand against?
- Yes, this is not guaranteed, so it is best to buy ASUS displays such package and warranty of three years, more practical, otherwise it is always bad at bad bumps awkward.
- Q:What's the difference between LED and WLED in LCD?
- They are collectively referred to as LED. Ordinary LED emit light, there are generally 4-5 kinds of spectrum. What WLED does is white light. The white light is the kind of light emitted by a camera flash, which contains no other spectral components or is very low. WLED LCD monitors, like LED displays, have more meaning than hype. Even when welding can be made, the arc of light has no meaning for liquid crystal displays.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range