||Number of Cells(pieces):
||1638 x 982 x 40
CNBM Solar Polycrystalline Series II (250W—260W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc（V）
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
1638 x 982 x 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 x 10)
Cell Monocrystalline Cell
156 x 156 mm
700 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
Certificates TUV (IEC61215&IEC61730), VDE(IEC61215&IEC61730), UL, CE
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way, or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
- Q:Why are solar panels so expensive?
- ITS TO DO WITH THE PRODUCTION PROCESS
- Q:What are solar panels?
- Solar panel is a generic term used to describe a device that collects and converts solar energy into electricity or heat. Photovoltaic module, used to generate electricity Solar thermal collector, used to generate heat Solar hot water panel, used to heat water, often in homes but i guess u mean the ones which generete electricity a photovoltaic module is a packaged interconnected assembly of photovoltaic cells, also known as solar cells. An installation of photovoltaic modules or panels is known as a photovoltaic array. Photovoltaic cells typically require protection from the environment. For cost and practicality reasons a number of cells are connected electrically and packaged in a photovoltaic module, while a collection of these modules that are mechanically fastened together, wired, and designed to be a field-installable unit are known as a photovoltaic panel or simply solar panel. A photovoltaic installation typically includes an array of photovoltaic modules or panels, an inverter, batteries (for off grid) and interconnected wiring.
- Q:what is the cost of getting km sq of solar panels?
- As okorder.com/ They are working on a reactor that makes diesel and electricity concurrently out of coal, biomass or possibly garbage in a non-polluting process.
- Q:how many solar panels do I need for my house if in average i consume 880 kwh?
- First, okorder.com/... Second, as a general rule of thumb, you can generate at most 00 watts of power (.Kwh) per 2 square feet of roof space. I have had to revise my own estimates after building a solar array in my yard using high grade solar panels. Solar panels do not put out their peak rating all the time. NOTE: I am not paid nor given any compensation by solar interests.
- Q:What is the main material for making solar panels?
- The correct name of solar panels is solar photovoltaic panels, making its main material is monocrystalline silicon or polysilicon silicon, monocrystalline silicon silicon chip more crystalline silicon wafer photoelectric conversion rate is high, the price is also more expensive silicon wafer.
- Q:How do you connect a solar panel to a motor from an RC car?
- Solar Rc Car
- Q:how to hook up solar panels to meter?
- Contact your power company. They will advise you of the proper configuration. If you try to attempt this without notifying the power company and something goes wrong, they can and most likely will hold you responsible for all damages.
- Q:where to face solar panels?
- depends on the exposure.[trees other buildings, etc.] If you don't have trackers to keep the panels facing the sun , just plain old due south ,I've heard, is best for best average exposure.
- Q:A question about Solar Panels?
- Take a look on OKorder at some of the books on how to design solar energy systems. It is a bit more complicated than you might expect. I'm not sure what you consider to be a standard solar panel, but the 3' ones I have produce about 5 watts of power in full sunlight. Put simply, you need to convert the power from the solar cells (variable voltage) into a constant voltage usable for charging a batteries. Most of the low cost modules for this purpose can't handle more than about 00 watts. Larger systems are available that handle thousands of watts but they are quite pricey. Since you can't take out more than you put into your battery system, you can calculate about how long you can run a high-current appliance based upon its wattage rating, that of the battery system (adjusted for loss of converting to AC), and the charging system.
- Q:where can i get a small solar panel to power an outdoor water pump?
- More okorder.com/... (... or search portable solar panel) And probably under a tree isn't a good placement for a solar panel. Good luck!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range