||Number of Cells(pieces):
||1638 x 982 x 40
CNBM Solar Polycrystalline Series II (250W—260W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc（V）
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
1638 x 982 x 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 x 10)
Cell Monocrystalline Cell
156 x 156 mm
700 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
Certificates TUV (IEC61215&IEC61730), VDE(IEC61215&IEC61730), UL, CE
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way, or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
- Q:Calculate solar panel energy output question?
- A watt is the fee at which vigour is produced. It's analogous with horsepower, hp = 745W= 33,000 toes-lbs per minute. So the wattage of a sunlight panel is the capacity of the panel to drive a procedure like run a motor or power a radio. General energy calculations are a part of the bigger class of Physics.
- Q:Is anyone using small solar panels in their home with any practical results?
- I okorder.com Hope this helps.
- Q:can a small solar panel be charged with lamps?
- yes, although charged is the wrong term. But for every 00 watts you put into the lamps, you will get well less than 0 watts out of the solar array. Well less. .
- Q:How many solar panels?
- My guess is that you might find everything concerning solar power at www.okorder.com.
- Q:Solar panels?? I need help!?
- Then search the internet for the best prices on a GTS grid tie system.
- Q:Generator for solar panels....?
- Usually, a generator is more cost effective than a battery backup system for your solar panels. Most grid-tied solar arrays are connected to the grid without batteries. My company has installed well over 00 solar arrays for residential and commercial clients and almost none of them had battery systems with them. Many clients asked to see the costs and after that, they agreed that a generator seems better, especially if there is access to fuel readily available. Also, unless there is a battery system, the solar inverters will not operate when the electricity goes out. This is a safety feature, but it keeps you from using any power at all from the panels when the grid goes down. This explains the utility interactive solar inverters compared to the stand alone generators.
- Q:how many solar panels do I need for my house if in average i consume 880 kwh?
- First, okorder.com/... Second, as a general rule of thumb, you can generate at most 00 watts of power (.Kwh) per 2 square feet of roof space. I have had to revise my own estimates after building a solar array in my yard using high grade solar panels. Solar panels do not put out their peak rating all the time. NOTE: I am not paid nor given any compensation by solar interests.
- Q:Where to get or find information on solar panels?
- On my website you can read my story of how my dad made solar panels at home and now he pays nothing to the electric company.
- Q:so i'm wanting to eventually get solar panels.?
- Graminoids are among the most versatile life forms. They became widespread toward the end of the Cretaceous period, and fossilized dinosaur dung (coprolites) have been found containing phytoliths of a variety that include grasses that are related to modern rice and bamboo. Grasses have adapted to conditions in lush rain forests, dry deserts, cold mountains and even intertidal habitats, and are now the most widespread plant type; grass is a valuable source of food and energy for all sorts of wildlife and organics. Graminoids are the dominant vegetation in many habitats, including grassland, salt-marsh, reedswamp and steppes. They also occur as a smaller part of the vegetation in almost every other terrestrial habitat. There are some 3,500 species of graminoids. Many types of animals eat grass as their main source of food, and are called graminivores – these include cattle, sheep, horses, rabbits and many invertebrates, such as grasshoppers and the caterpillars of many brown butterflies. Grasses are also eaten by omnivorous or even occasionally by primarily carnivorous animals. In the study of ecological communities, herbaceous plants are divided into graminoids and forbs, which are herbaceous dicotyledons, mostly with broad leaves.
- Q:Cars with Solar Panels?
- Sailboats typically run on wind; hence, Sailboat. I haven't read your article on it though; but, I would think that the solar power would be for the battery powered stuff and possibly a little motor for it. For a car... There are competitions, right now for solar cars. Only they are very light and don't really go that fast. The panels tend to be large and weight a bit more than one would think. I don't understand why they can't simply make a car generate power simply by the rotation of the wheels itself. They could take a hybrid, take out the gasoline portion and it would simply recharge the batteries by the friction of the turning wheels.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range