A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×10 solar cells. Solar PV panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16% efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Solar Power Question?
- Heat is not transferred by solar panels into electrical currents. For that you need TEC or Peltier devices which at the present time are too small to do much in changing heat to electricity. You are better off collecting the heat in a solar water heater then a solar panel. Now solar panels work by the photons hitting the panel and playing kind of a billiards game. One hopes the photon will knock off an electron and the now free floating electron will make its way to your wire.
- Q:Sankey Diagram for a Solar Panel?? HELP!!?
- There okorder.com/
- Q:Advantages and Disadvantages of using solar panels?
- benefit: 0 value for the source of power No by way of product draw back: Unreliable extreme value to purchase image voltaic panels. Now once you're speaking approximately actually in basic terms utilising image voltaic power i.e. letting water sit down outdoors until the solar warms it up... Then I see no actual benefit to it as a results of fact it will not at all have the skill to warmth water on your needed temperature and it will take way too long.
- Q:Solar Panel Current=Battery Current+Load Current?
- Current rating of a piece of supply equipment is the maximum current that can be supplied. you may have the capacity to supply 8.75 amps total but your load may draw a lot less than that. like if you fill your cup from a bottle. the bottle may hold 5 gallons but you only use one quarter of a pint to fill the cup. I hope that makes some kind of sense.
- Q:Solar panels don't work when it's too hot/sunny?
- Solar okorder.com/... you'll notice that they have different curves for different temperatures. But they do still produce power, certainly. I have an array on my roof, and it still manages to max out the inverter on a hot summer day. But I do notice that the top row, which is hotter due to heat rising from those below, consistently puts out a few less watts than the bottom row. So more sun is certainly better; direct light is exactly what's needed. But hot panels due to poor air circulation or high ambient temperature does cut into efficiency. (Solar thermal, of course, is a different story)
- Q:Why are solar panels grid-like?
- Yeah, but if something happened to it you would have to replace the whole thing. This way you only need to replace a small bit of it if there's a problem. Plus, they're easier to transport.
- Q:solar panels and hurricanes?
- I okorder.com/ for find a local solar panel installer. Hurricanes may damage the solar equipment, so be sure to cover on insurance.
- Q:have you ever installed solar panels for your home?
- yes. Its pretty simple connection. It does save money on electricity.
- Q:When you get solar panels do you connect them to the grid?
- You okorder.com/ as they provide very accurate free solar quotes and break down all the incentives you will be eligible to receive, your estimated annual savings, your payback period, projected IRR, and a cash flow analysis. They taught me everything I know about solar, and I must say they're a great starting point if you're curious about what solar energy is all about.
- Q:can I run a desktop computer with a solar panel?
- The system in the Hawaiian house has solar panels that charge a battery bank. If the sun doesn't shine enough, the generator will kick on and provide the extra power needed. An inverter converts the DC voltage stored in the batteries to AC power that you plug into a wall outlet to use. Depending on the inverter, it should be exactly the same as the AC you buy from the electric company now, so anything that you currently plug in to use will work. The exception is if they are using an inexpensive modified sine wave inverter, that doesn't generate as clean power as a pure sine wave inverter. Some delicate electronics may have trouble running on it. You may want to ask the house owners which type of inverter it is. If they don't know, ask them the model and you can easily look it up.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range