A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×10 solar cells. Solar PV panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16% efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Anyone know if there is a solar panel that you can travel with that is not USB plug in ?
- Solar panels require a charge converter before it can be used by an AC source. There is no direct solar panel with built in charge converters that I know of because, when purchasing panels, you must purchase the wattage requirements of the job (this can be several panels linked), and a charge converter that will handle the <? panels required. A chain of stores up here in Canada have a portable battery pack that has a solar panel to increase its charge capacity or duration, but its not something you would want to lug around for long periods of time, because is weights in about 3 lbs.
- Q:How do home solar panels integrate into a houses current electricity?
- The batteries are inefficient and expensive. Lead acid batteries are 95% efficient at discharging but only 50% efficient at charging so you need double your power consumption in solar panels for a battery based system. The big breakthrough was in grid tied inverters, these can be connected to the grid and synchronizes it's frequency to the grid thereby selling the solar power to the grid. The house electric system remains on the grid so you buy back the power when you need it effectively turning the grid into a 00% efficient battery by accounting. This saves you the cost of the batteries and the inefficiencies of the batteries halving the number of panels that you need. Grid tied solar can be a third the price of a comparable battery based system. The utilities will usually still have a service fee and may have limitations such as you can only sell the amount of power that you use and the sale can only be credits versus future energy purchases. There will also be the inefficiencies of the grid tied inverter but it would be at full load which is when it is the most efficient often 95% whereas the partial load use of a battery based system operates the inverter at an average of 65% efficiency which is why DC appliances are highly recommended for a battery based system.
- Q:Info about solar panels?
- just type in solar panels and go to wikipedia theres a ton of information good luck!
- Q:how much power do i need from my solar panels?
- you must consider what electrical appliances you want to use, eg. do you have an electric stove? clothes dryer? air conditioner? heater? watts are watts, solar panels are used to create d.c. electricity which is stored in batteries then inverted to a.c. household electricity the d.c. batteries are usually 36 to 48 volts then this is converted to 20 volt a.c. when you figure out the watts being consumed in your household you size your batteries and inverter to these requirements. on your current electric bill you should see a charge for kwh, kilowatt hours= watts in thousands x hours. If you use 25 kwh per month your house is using 35 watts per hour x 720 hours in a month. you would then want sol.ar panels that charge at least 70 watts per hour because roughly half of the day it's dark depending on where you live December is even less of course in the northern hemisphere. Your batteries need to have capacity to hold a days worth of power, batteries are rated in amp hours, amp hours x volts = watt hours. I hope this points you in the right direction. All of this being said be sure to buy your system from a reputable dealer, someone with experience and good references. I am an electrician and have seen systems put in that are completely worthless because they were not sized properly and It sucks to see that someone paid $30k or more for something that is completely useless, it sucks even more when they ask me to help them and I say pay another $30k to up size the system to what they need. Remember you don't get anything for nothing so be prepared to spend money initially and be prepared to be live very energy conscious in your day to day life. Good luck
- Q:What about solar panels?
- This is a site that can help you estimate the size and number of panels that will power what you intend to provide for. There are plenty of sites selling the panels, so compare prices. Also, check whether your state is offering the rebate like the state of CA is and what the restrictions, terms and conditions are. Even with the rebates they are very costly, so be certain to calculate the pay off period for your application to see whether it is a cost efficient option for your energy usage.
- Q:Why do people use solar panels?
- solar cell is a solar cell solar panel are many solar cells.... Typically people refer to a single solar panel as a solar panel, even though they should be reffering to it as a solar cell. A solar panel is a panel of solar cells working in conjunction with each other. I hope that makes sense it is just the incorrect terminology people always use.
- Q:Who will remove solar panels?
- If it is your own installation, you simply reverse the method of your own installation. If your sunlight panel is set up by using a vendor or a contractor, you need to speak to them for the cost of removing your thermal sunlight panel.
- Q:What do i need to use a 2v solar panel to charge a 6v lead acid battery as i cant find a 2v to 6v regulator?
- Buy the proper charger or get a degree. Don't screw with making a charger for a lead acid battery of you don't know what you are doing. You could get hurt. You need a hell of a lot more than just a regulator.
- Q:projector/solar panels help?
- Do understand, that a solar panel is slow to pay for itself. Let's say your electric bill was $200 a month ($2400 a year). A solar system would cost perhaps $24,000 so you would actually have paid your first 0 years of electricity in advance when installing the panels. After that 0 years, you start to be ahead financially. It can still be a good idea, but it may not be the quick and cheap solution you were looking for.
- Q:are flexible solar panels possible?
- Yes, they already exist. I have one here.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range