Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:How to maintain a battery with a solar panel?
- Yes, you can purchase a solar photovoltaic array to keep your batteries charged. You will need a Photovoltaic Cell Panel that produces 27 + watts (6volts x 4.5 amps = 27 watts) at 6 volts of electricity, a Charge Controller that allows only 4.5 amps of power through to the battery and will reduce the amps as the battery nears full charge and shut off the Panel when the battery is fully charged, and a 6v. Battery. Figure you will need a photovoltaic panel capable of producing a minimum of 27 watts if you are going to charge a completely dead 6 v. battery in one day. (with a clear sky). The way the system works is the sunlight strikes the cells on the panel and releases the excess electrons in the cells, they travel along central wires to your battery and charge the battery. When the sun sets, the procedure is reversed and the electrons flow backwards from the battery, into the photovoltaic cells. That is where the Charge Controller is needed. It acts a one way gate and lets the electrons go into the battery, but won't let them go backwards to the Panel. Just set your panel in the sun at the optimum angle for the season and your latitude on earth, connect the charge controller and then the battery, and it will keep your battery charged. Don't waste your money on the small wattage solar photovoltaic systems that claim to keep your battery charged. They simply can't do it unless your battery is in like new condition and is fully charged when they are hooked up. If you battery is a few months old, the small wattage photovoltaic systems can't keep up with the loss of power from sulfation inside the battery.
- Q:Solar Panel questions...?
- the first person is absolutely wrong. A 200 watt panel is $000US. By the time you buy mounting systems, wire, inverters, electric panels, interconnects, labor and permits/inspections, the cost is about $7/watt. if you use 700 kw-hr (please look at the units, you use kw-hr NOT kw) per month that 24 kw-hr per day. in your area, a pv system will supply about 4 hours at peak production of the panels, so you will need 6kw in panels, that's about 30 panel or $42,000 in equipment.
- Q:Solar panels and distance from the sun?
- There will be a difference (44%, see below) but not a large one. The atmosphere is transparent to the wavelengths used by the solar panel. But no clouds, and a lot more hours of sunlight. wikipedia: Space-based solar power (SBSP) (or historically space solar power- SSP) is a system for the collection of solar power in space, for use on Earth. SBSP differs from the usual method of solar power collection in that the solar panels used to collect the energy would reside on a satellite in orbit, often referred to as a solar power satellite (SPS), rather than on Earth's surface. In space, collection of the Sun's energy is unaffected by the day/night cycle, weather, seasons, or the filtering effect of Earth's atmospheric gases.
- Q:how long do roof solar panels last?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: how long do roof solar panels last? I know that there is a life expectancy for solar panels, and I suppose, the technology involved. Any information?
- Q:Making a Charger out of small solar panels?
- The first item is whether the psp charger output is ac or dc. IF, AC then you are stuck as the panels put out DC. (Increasing the voltage enough to cover invertor losses is not practical in this instance!) IF DC, then you need to combine panels to produce 2 Amps, after which it is run through the 3 terminal VOLTAGE regulator to limit the voltage to 5v. That is 8 panels in parallel in 2 groups placed in series = 2amps at 8 volts, then add regulator for 2 amps at 5v. (Parallel increases amps, series increases volts.) Total panels required is 6 panels.
- Q:why wont my solar panel make my dc motor work?
- You didn't say how much power your panels can produce, or how much power (current x volts) the motors require. The panels must meet or exceed what the motor requires. You might need to get a very small motor and a little gearbox out of some other motorized toy, or at least a small pinion gear for the motor and a larger ring gear that can be attached to an axle (similar to how RC cars accomplish their drive train). A worm gear drive set might be even better if the motor / solar panel combination isn't very powerful - it'll go slowly, but some movement is better than no movement. If you put the panels in series, a 2 V motor should be the best match (again, only if its power requirements are small enough). If you want to try running the 3 volt motor off the panels, you might try paralleling them (make sure you get the polarity right or they'll try to kill each other) - you'll still be mis-matched, but if the motor requires less power than the 9/2/8 volt motor(s), it might work. If you have or can acquire a multi-meter, you'll be able to measure the voltages and currents and that will not only help you see what's going on, but adding some details might help others help you get this working.
- Q:Properties of solar panel?
- Q:What are the supplies needed in a solar panel field?
- I am interested also and plan on following up on the information in the next couple of weeks
- Q:I need a lightweight form fitting solar panel with the best power potential?
- Q:Reasons for installing solar panels in a school?
- You have to approach it as an investment. Ignoring the cost of an inverter for net metering, if we consider a 500 W panel installed for $0 a watt which is $5,000 and consider an average of 8 hours of usable sunlight per day, and at a rate of $0.0 per kWh (schools probably get $0.03 per kWh) then the panel would be saving $2.7 per month in electricity. Considering that the panel has an expected lifespan of 20 years, that would give you an internal rate of return such that the monthly rate satisfies the equation: $5,000 = $2.7 * ( ( - / R^24 ) / ( - / R ) - ) By binary method we get R = 0.99588342. Taking this to the 2th power to annualize it we get Ra = 0.9570 which means that we are getting an annual return of -4.83% per annum so investing in the solar panel is the same as making an investment at an interest rate of -4.83% per year. True interest rates are low and you only get about .3% per annum by putting money in a CD but that still beats investing in solar panels which gives you a negative return on your money. Solar panels need to get a lot better before they are a good investment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range