Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:solar panel for pool pump?
- You can buy a solar pool pump with all the equipment you'll need.
- Q:Solar Panels question?
- maybe you ought to ask a solar installer in your area. who knows what the electric rates are. and how much electricity you use. and how much sun there is. and what your electric utility's policy is. and what kind of house you have, and how you use electricity. and what appliances (eg stove) you might convert to electric to take advantage of solar panels. wouldn't that seem to be a good idea?
- Q:can i make a solar panel out of aluminum foil?
- Presumably you plan to create a focused parabolic reflector and have it oriented to heat the bottom of a pan. It will obviously need to be larger than the pan in order to gather sunlight outside of the pan's shadow, as well as gather and concentrate enough light onto the bottom of the pan to heat its contents. If you use black paint on the bottom of the pan, make sure it's high temperature paint (available at auto supply stores, often used to paint engine blocks and exhaust manifolds). Yes, a cover on the pan will make it hotter.
- Q:What's the best deal for Solar Energy panels for your home?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:What are the main components of a solar panel?
- Solar water heater consists of solar vacuum tube,water storage tank,supports and other accessories.solar vacuum tube is the key component of a solar water heatert,it absorbs sunlight and convert it to heat energy which heat water in the vacuum tube,hot water rises up,cold water fall down,such natural circution make water hot in the water tank.
- Q:How Can I Reduce A Solar Panels Output To 3volts From 9volts?
- Solar panels generate DC power. Changing DC voltage is hard, which is why the power grid is AC voltage. AC voltage can easily be changed with a transformer. To keep the DC power (watts) the same at a lower voltage you need a DC to DC converter. That basically changes the power to AC with an inverter, changes the AC voltage to the new value, then rectifies it back to DC. It is probably hard to find a commercial unit that handles those voltages and then it will be expensive. But I have a simple solution in the special case of a solar panel. Solar panels are made up of smaller solar cells. The basic solar cell has a very low voltage, like half a volt. The panel has many of them connected in series to make a higher voltage. Just cover (shade) some of them and the voltage generated by the panel will be less. Of course that reduces the power. And you may need to experiment with shading different parts of the panel and measuring the result with volt meter.
- Q:Can you overload solar panels with too much light?
- Solar panels do not wear out the way machinery does. The semiconductors used give up electrons by receiving photons, and do not experience a net deficit of particles. However, if you placed a heat source such as a heat lamp too close to a solar panel, you could damage the panel by overheating it, which would denature the semiconductors or cause damage by scorching or melting. The problem would be the heat, not the light. Solar panels do have a finite life expectancy, though it is several decades under normal circumstances. The panels will eventually become scratched, warped, and dented. The electrical conductors will eventually be broken by metal fatigue as the panels heat and cool on a daily basis. So they will die of old age, but they don't wear out in an electrochemical sense.
- Q:Increasing Solar Panel Efficiency?
- I am a senior in highschool and one of my classmates is basically a genius by all means that I can tell. He has already been accepted yo UNC Chapel Hill. His admissions statement was on exactly this subject. I proof read it for him. Anyways the basic problem with solar energy is that we can only harness about 20- 35 pecent of the energy and even less of that is converted into energy that can acutally be used. His argument is that if somehow we could harness chloraphyll which is the chemical which plants use to harness the suns energy and incorporate it somehow into our solar panels. We could harness up to 95% of the suns energy!!! Id deffinately look into this.
- Q:How do Solar Panels work, and how it can generate electricity?
- Solar okorder.com under products that are sorted by watts per area. Also go to wikipedia to get more detailed information on solar cells.
- Q:How to build solar panels?
- I am not sure about that book, but most places tell you what those solar panels are built out of, as far as getting the materials you will probably need a state tax permit since most manufacturing companies usually only sell to other businesses. I went to their website and their claims sound a little outrageous. Just to build a windmill which is usually cheaper (and if you live in a windy place more efficient) you would spend much more than their claimed 200, since you would basically be making something that almost looks like a motor but works backwards, and you would need more than one. Now can you build a 0,000 dollar worth system for 3000, possibly, but again you would need a good understanding of how it works in order to put it together yourself. You can always get the book and see for yourself, but usually I shy away from outrageous claims. Good luck.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range