Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Do you need to pay for electricity if you have solar panels?
- Okay--here it is (without the techie buzzwords!) Solar power has a start up cost--the panels and related equipment. But the amount it cost to operate is virtually zero--pretty much jsut servicing th equipment o keep it working properly--much as you do any other appliance. How much electricity you will still have to buy depends on four things: a) how much your system can produce. If you have a 4000 watt system, you'll still buy a fair amount of power. Abigger one--and you will need less from the power company b) how efficient you (your home and appliances are). The more efficient, the less electricity you use. Obviously, things lie CFL bulbs are very helpful here c) Are you willing to invest in a battery storage system to store electricity from the system for use at night? Right now, that's still pricey. But these are starting to come on th emarket more. If you aren't ready to do tha tnow, you can always add it in later. d) can you sell excess power back to the power company.? In California, the law requires utilities to do this--but its not a universal yet, so it depends on where you are. How this works: you are still hooked up to the power company. Any time you need more power than the solar system produces, yur system jst draws it off the power grid--jsut as always. But--any time you are using LESS than the amount of power your system is producing, the excess automatically feeeds back into the electric grid and a special peter credits you with the power. There are cases wwhere people have goene on a long vacation in California and when they got home, the power company owed them several hundred dollars! You'll need to do some research, price thngs, take your own lifestyle into account, and decide what the best choices for you are. It sounds complicated--and to an extent it is. But the reason is tha tyou have a lot of choices tha tyou can make work to your advantage, instead of jsut writing a fat check to the power company every month!
- Q:Reasons for installing solar panels in a school?
- Solar panels give off no pollution, the only pollution produced as a result of solar panels is the manufacturing of these devices in factories, transportation of the goods, and installation. The production of energy from the use of fossil and some renewable fuels (e.g. wind turbines) can be noisy, yet solar energy produces electricity very quietly. One of the great pros of solar energy is the ability to harness electricity in remote locations that are not linked to a national grid. A prime example of this is in space, where satellites are powered by high efficiency solar cells. The installation of solar panels in remote locations is usually much more cost effective than laying the required high voltage wires. Solar energy can be very efficient in a large area of the globe, and new technologies allow for a more efficient energy production on overcast/dull days. Solar panels can be installed on top of many rooftops, which eliminates the problem of finding the required space for solar panel placement. Another great pro of solar energy is the cost. Although the initial investment of solar cells may be high, once installed, they provide a free source of electricity, which will pay off over the coming years. The use of solar energy to produce electricity allows the user to become less dependent on the worlds fossil fuel supplies.
- Q:Solar panels don't work when it's too hot/sunny?
- A good sunny day is best but allthough high temperatures will effect the output from the panel it will not be as affected as much as a cloudy day would.
- Q:how to make a solar panel without any kit?
- DIY okorder.com
- Q:How efficient are solar panels?
- Solar panels are 5-30% efficient in turning light into energy. I'm not sure why it isn't 00%, but methods are constantly improving, and the panels are getting more efficient with time and research. Solar panels work with photovoltaic (PV) cells, which are made up of two very thin layers of semiconductor with a middle junction layer. The kinetic energy in light photons create a current that flows into whatever electrical cord it is attached to.
- Q:can I easily build my own solar panels for my home?
- It's okorder.com/ has something to say about various scams, including solar.
- Q:Where can I get damaged solar panels?
- Check out home power magazine for the list of vender's. Construction companies typically return damaged panels to the distributor or manufacturer for credit. The companies may have an inventory of goods for sale. Also, check out large insurance companies (Nationwide) to see what they do with panels they write off as catastrophic loss when a homeowner or business files a claim. Hope this helps
- Q:Solar panels?
- Portable okorder.com
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- Solar cells are a pair of light response and can convert light energy into electrical devices. There are many kinds of materials to produce photovoltaic effects, such as: monocrystalline silicon, polycrystalline silicon, amorphous silicon, gallium arsenide, selenium and other copper. Their power generation principle is basically the same, now the crystal as an example to describe the process of photovoltaic power generation.P-type crystalline silicon doped with phosphorus can be N-type silicon, the formation of P-N junction.
- Q:Electricity question about solar panels?
- You will have to run the solar panel to a 2v or 24 v battery array that use an inverter to convert the battery power to 20 for the heaters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range