CE/IEC/TUV/UL Certificate Non-Anti-Dumping Mono and Poly 5W to 320W Solar Panel Solar Cells
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:question about solar panels....?
- Solar panels create a current from light. A photon strikes a crystal lattice and anelectron is freed and flows as a current
- Q:solar panel questions.....................?
- No don't do that unless you want a fire or worse electricution . DO NOT PLUG INTO THE WALL . st solar panel 2nd regulator 3rd 2 volt battery 4th inverter . The inverter should have 0 volt terminals that look like the plug on the wall . You would plug your TV or light into that the inverter . You would need an electrition to hook into your home electrical system . They will hook up a device made to tie into the grid or your meter that will make it run backwards but it takes alot of solar panels too do that . Please do not plug into wall .
- Q:Why did the voltage of a solar panel drop significantly after putting it through a step down voltage regulator?
- you cannot treat the open circuit voltage of a solar panel like a voltage source (like a battery.) the load response of the panel doesn't behave that way. small panels and panels that are producing less than about .5A are very happy to have their output voltage pulled down to whatever they're connected to (typically zero.) I observed the same phenomenon when i connected a 2V 725mA panel to a 2V 325mA fan -- the open circuit voltage of 5V dropped to 3V when connected to the fan, and returned to 5V when disconnected. The easiest workaround is to use 2V of rechargable batteries in parallel with the panel so that the battery holds the 2V potential difference and the panel just supplies the current. any excess current charges the batteries, so you might consider whether or not you need some type of charge controller to prevent burning the batteries via overcharging. there are actually very few applications of solar panels connected directly to circuits that i have seen that have any kind of robust performance -- if they work at all, they eventually die/burn themselves out in a couple of months. the best robust designs always have a rechargable battery and charge controller somewhere in the power circuitry to buffer the load circuit from the panel. .
- Q:Solar Panel watts needed?
- Mimi: Solar Power is not really that economical, and has many other disadvantages as well. You did not specify much info in your question as to the size of the water or air pump. So let's make some assumptions to get you some numbers. ) Let's say the water and air pump are about HorsePower (HP). The HP pump , considering efficiency losses, will draw around ,000 Watts , or kW. 2) The 600 Watt LED Light is quite high --- they are usually much smaller lights 40 Watts or less. BTW --- these LED lights are very expensive light as well. Just so you are aware. Between the pump(s) ( maybe 000 to 400 Watts) and the 600 Watt light ----- and without knowing the specifics --- you are probably looking at around 2,000 Watts or 2 kW. A 2 kW Solar PV unit will run around $20,000. The PV unit will only run at full capacity during daylight hours. They usually average about 5 hours per day. So you will only be able to run your pump and LED Lights during the middle of the day --- maybe 0:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If you want to run the pump and lights after sundown, you will need battery back-up. The electric storage batteries will likely run about an extra $5,000. They will last about 5 years. If you decide this doesn't work out well --- you can stay with the local utility --- at $0.0 per kWh. It will cost you about $0.0 per hour to run the pump --- maybe 30 to 50 cents per day. It would cost you about 6 cents per hour to run your light. Maybe 30 or 40 cents per day. You could essentially run your pumps and light several hours each day --- all for about $ per day, or $365 per year. This sounds like a less costly alternative.
- Q:How much electricity does a solar panel generate?
- watts per hour or day is a meaningless concept. Watts are joules per second, where joules are a unit of energy. Watts are the RATE of energy being used or generated. .
- Q:know about solar panels?
- Solar panel refers to a panel designed to absorb the sun's rays as a source of energy for generating electricity or heating.A photovoltaic (in short PV) module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×0 solar cells. Solar Photovoltaic panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications.
- Q:there can i get dc solar panels for out side lights?
- They make lights that have solar panels built into them. Due to the solar cell, they can sense when it gets dark and thus switch on the light automatically. Look at Northern Tool or Harbor Freight web sites for ideas.
- Q:Where can I find low power solar panels?
- My suggestion is to first make sure that your calculator does not also use a tiny button cell. It could just be that the battery went dead. Also know that it's probably less trouble to just get a whole new calculator. If you have the skills to replace the solar cell, I'd suggest first disconnecting it, and wiring a .5 volt battery in its place. If that doesn't work either, maybe the problem is not the solar cell at all, but just its connection, or even a dirty ON button. As for where to get a replacement solar cell, if it were me, I'd go to a dollar store, and see if they have a cheap solar calculator that I could harvest one from.
- Q:Solar panel questions...?
- anythign can be scratched/ruined/altered if not tended to properly.... remove the first biggest layer of snow and leave a lil under to try to see first if it melts away on its own (dpeendin what season of course) if not than get some luke warm water and soak the snow.... slosh it off with a rubber shovel or mop.broom whatever wont damage ur panels. anythign you take care of will last longer and take care of you.... and solar is expensive to put in and can be expensive to maintain . depends where you have most sun and depends how many resources you use, if you leave the tv on absent mindely all night and take 50 min showers or blast the heat with jsut on epathetic lil donwpour of rain instead of just BUNDLING UP like a alot of lazy *** ameicans and.or rich careless bastards of course youa re goign to be paying up and out of your asshhhhh-hooooo and nooooo there are some different materials solar panels are made of, there is a main base/core they use but im sure there are AT MOST two...the rest is either glass or plastic! depends for what you want and how many , includign size.... good luck!!!! excuse my typos
- Q:A question about Solar Panels?
- Take a look on OKorder at some of the books on how to design solar energy systems. It is a bit more complicated than you might expect. I'm not sure what you consider to be a standard solar panel, but the 3' ones I have produce about 5 watts of power in full sunlight. Put simply, you need to convert the power from the solar cells (variable voltage) into a constant voltage usable for charging a batteries. Most of the low cost modules for this purpose can't handle more than about 00 watts. Larger systems are available that handle thousands of watts but they are quite pricey. Since you can't take out more than you put into your battery system, you can calculate about how long you can run a high-current appliance based upon its wattage rating, that of the battery system (adjusted for loss of converting to AC), and the charging system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range