||Number of Cells(pieces):
CNBM Solar Monocrystalline Series III (250W—260W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc（V）
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
1638 x 982 x 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 x 10)
Cell Monocrystalline Cell
156 x 156 mm
700 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
Certificates TUV (IEC61215&IEC61730), VDE(IEC61215&IEC61730), UL, CE
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way, or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
- Q:Is there a personal use solar panel?
- Yeah they have them to charge phones but to use a microwave you would have to use one to charge a 2 volt battery with them from there an inverter . You could probably get a system like that for around $50 or so off OKorder . Don't get me wrong solar panels do cost allot but for what you want it for just to run a microwave isn't going to cost you all that much . Just go to OKorder and look for solar phone charger and get an idea of what you want . Thumb up for Sam above me . People just think everything is expensive because they put no effort in there shopping .
- Q:Information on Solar Panels?
- Solar panels can convert sunlight into electricity which can be used in daily life,solar panels utilize sunrays,it doesn't discharge any polluted gas,it is environment friendly,it is also cost effective,you can make money by sell the surplus electricity to your country, On question is that solar panles have to be use in where sun is abundent.
- Q:Power Point on solar panels?
- Create okorder.com/
- Q:Where to get or find information on solar panels?
- Many companies are regional, so it is hard to give a specific company name. The best thing to do is look in the phone book for solar contractors. You can buy any size system you want it to offset all or a portion of your bill, there may be rebates and you will be able to receive 30% tax credit if you do it this year. Make sure to get an estimate on how soon you will break even. You will also be able to get a more accurate quote if you know at least year usage history. You should be able to get that info from your electricity provider.
- Q:Pls is it ok to connect a 0watt and 20watt solar panel together into a charge controller port?
- Tobi, generally yes, solar panels are like beer, all the europeans get along fine, you can put two Belgiums in the same room as one German and three Englishman. As long as the panels have roughly the same open circuit voltage, usually around 8 volts, then go for it. If you're not sure about this, or the panels voltage disagrees dramatically, then they can still work through the same charge controller, the only other thing you need is a bypass diode in the junction box on the back of each panel. Most modern panels come with these already installed. They are simply electrical check valves, allowing current flow in one direction but not the other. The reason these matter is when the sun is first coming up, the higher voltage panel can force its power backwards through the lower voltage panel, at least until they both reach a voltage higher than the charge controller is set at. This is not a desirable thing to have happen, the 20 watt panel, if its voltage is higher, can damage the 0 watt panel without these diodes if the 20 watt has a much higher open circuit voltage, or Vmax. Look on the back of the panel for these ratings. The only other concern is maximum current. A charge controller has a maximum current it can handle, they are generally model numbered this way, a Xantrex C-60 for example has a 60 amp rating. Add up the Imax numbers on the back of all your panels, this is the maximum amperage the panel should put out. As long as it is not above 80% of your charger controllers maximum amperage, your good. Take care, Rudydoo
- Q:What are the supplies needed in a solar panel field?
- There okorder.com. I think you can find lots of info on the internet. I hope this helps you get going.
- Q:What kind of Solar Power panel setup do I need for this?
- Unfortunately solar panels are low output,generally only 2 volt and very low amperage,so you would need to build a multi panel array with a DC-AC converter all together costing several hundred dollars which would only work during sunlight.Just roughly figuring,about $800. Plan2-Solar charger,battery bank,and DC-AC inverter so it would work 24hrs a day,also several hundred $$. Solar power does just not seem feasible(to me)in this application.By far the cheapest set up here would be an extension cord fromhouse to the bucket.260 watts per hr is a fairly lightweight draw,even not figuring the thermostat's cycling it on and off as needed.Electricity is sold in kilowatt hours(000W/hr).This bucket would use(not allowing for thermostats control lowering it)appx 6000watts or 6KW per day.Depending on your electrical cost per Kwh it would cost very little to run.(In my location appx 50cents a day) or appx the same amount as my computer(325watts total)) Note that that would be a maximum rate,and would actually be less due to thermostat cycling off and on as needed.
- Q:Is using a thick cardboard backing for a solar panel ok?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:How to amplify current from a solar panel?
- The previous answer about wattage is correct, so this is your first problem. Try increasing the number of solar panels by connecting them in parallel. To answer your question about increasing current, a voltage regulator wastes energy to regulate voltage. You need somthing that is not so wasteful, and that is a DC-DC converter. You will need to buy a 20V-5V model. this will give you less voltage but more current than you origionally had with your solar panel. You can alter voltage and current capacity, but you cant increase power (watts) with a DC-DC converter.
- Q:I need help finding Solar panels for a boat.?
- Rate ,power , voltage and effencicney are four important iterms to choose one battery.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range