Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell , 60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Does the new horizons has a solar panel for it power resources instead using nuclear generator?
- No solar panel, and for the reason you stated - it is so far from the Sun that a solar panel would be of little use (and a lot of extra weight) at the distances where the primary part of the mission was being performed. The power source is called an RTG. We can think of it as similar to a nuclear-powered battery or a miniature nuclear power plant. As far as I know it is not intended to reach any other star. If it does, it's power will have long since depleted - and it would take thousands of years at its current speed to reach even the closest star. Closest star: Proxima Centauri, slightly more than 4 light years away. Current speed of New Horizons relative to the Sun: 4.52 km/s That's 0.000048 of the speed of light. It would take more than 20,000 years to reach Proxima Centauri *if* it were heading in that direction (which it is not).
- Q:What ever happened to solar powered panels?
- The technology did not die out. It is in fact quite alive and well, and there exist many different manufacturers of solar panels and devices utilizing them. The problem is that the technology has not yet advanced sufficiently to generate large amounts of power with solar panels, at least not with panels of any practical size and weight. You can easily buy a panel which will trickle-charge your car's battery during the day, but nothing that can generate anywhere near the power required to actually move a car's mass at any significant speed. You would need to buy panels with a very large surface area to make any significant amount of power, and these panels would be very heavy and very expensive.
- Q:having problems with my homemade solar panel....?
- 5.3V is the open voltage or? So the full wattage of the photograph voltaic panel is 45W or so? i assume you are able to no longer make all your small A/C home equipment into DC ones. so which you would be able to think of bearing directly to the 2V DC enter 00W inverter. this type of inverter might have a some bit extensive enter voltage variety from like V-20V some situations.
- Q:DIY home solar panels?
- Did okorder.com/ . This will absolutely save yourself!
- Q:Buying inverter for a solar panel?
- I'm guessing that each of those solar cells is just 0.5 volt at max power, so if you make a 2-inch square panel, you will get 2 volts - not enough for the inverter. A car inverter is notoriously inefficient, but it would work if you connect it to a 2-volt battery. You cannot generally connect such an inverter to solar panels alone. The battery supplies the peak current that the inverter needs, and the panel charges the battery. To charge a 2-volt battery, you will want 36 cells, generally, which give you an 8-volt panel. You can buy an inexpensive charge controller somewhere. If your laptop will run off 2 volts directly, you can skip the inverter and be much more efficient. Or if the laptop runs of (say) 9 volts, you can use about 40 cells to get 20 volts, get the proper power plug from Radio Shack, and plug the panel directly into the laptop.
- Q:Do homemade solar panels really work?
- Yes there are plans and testimonials all over the internet and dozens of vids on youtube for homemade panels
- Q:How many Solar Panels for my Pool?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:anybody owns a house solar panel system does it really save you money on electricity?
- I'm waiting for the gov't to do right thing and subsidize my purchase!
- Q:Can I power up 2Watt bulb using 2Watt solar panel power?
- . Practically no. You have to account for startup current, and losses in the system. Ideally you would size your solar planel to provide the power you need to charge batteries in the day, for your needs at night. 2. Watts=Volts times Amps Really you just need to match the load and supply for volts, and make sure the supply has enough capacity to run your load. Current will take care of itself., in that the load will take what it needs to do its work. 3. It will bring the voltage down, causing the light to be dimmer.
- Q:Does infrared radition occur in solar panels?
- Solar panels do heat up. But that's because the radiant energy from the Sun that lies within the infrared (IR) band of energy causes the material in the panels to heat up. And that's the same for any body that has the Sun shine on it. Your face, for example, will heat up while you get a nice tan on the beach. That's due to the heat producing IR radiant energy. Now if those solar panels are supposed to heat buildings etc., that heat produced in the panels when the IR strikes them will be transferred, usually by some fluid, to floors of the rooms to be heated. And as the amount of heat generated by the Sun is proportional to the area of the solar panels, bigger areas of panel will generate more heat than smaller areas. Photoelectric solar panels are another kind. Here the interest is in the visible band of radiant energy from the Sun. Heat, from IR, is still there, but it is not the product sought by PE solar panels. The visible light photons knock off loosely bound electrons from the photoelectric material (typically silicon based) and those electrons are siphoned off as current. That's where the electrical power comes from for buildings using PE solar panels to provide their own electricity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range