Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell , 60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Info about solar panels?
- Yup, just Google solar panel history and away you go.
- Q:How much does 000 square feet of solar panels cost?
- My Father-in-Law had around 300sqft of solar panels installed for the equivalent of around £3000 or $5000. These were just the cheap and relatively inefficient black plastic tubes that were installed on his roof. This was in South Africa where the labour rates are quite cheap. The system works okay and heats a 40ft x 20ft outdoor pool to over 30C in the height of summer. Rather than a pool heater, I think it might be good to look at an air source heat pump to help heat the water in Autumn/Winter when you don't get enough sun to heat the pool. These will be expensive (over $5000), but they will use less than 30% of the electricity of a standard electric water heater. Just the solar panels could cost you $5-20K including fitting.
- Q:Why are solar panels only 0% efficient?
- Mainly due to reflection (micro-structuring of the surface helps here), incorrect wavelength of the light (the panel is only sensitive to a certain wavelength range) and heating of the panel (due to the incident light/thermal radiation). The remainder is either reflected or absorbed by the cell and re-emitted as heat. Absorption by e.g. the glass panel is slight (a few %), as is absorption/reflection by the necessary surface contacts (again, a few %). Higher efficiency is possible, but brings its own drawbacks (like higher cost). You could now go into two directions: - high efficiency cells/panels with (likely) higher cost and complexity for mounting (like lens or mirror based systems, aka concentrator systems, that increase the light level on the cells in order to increase efficiency) - low cost systems (cheap as dirt) that will allow you to cover every surface of a building, efficiency is less important if you can compensate by a much larger covered area As to the efficiency limit: there is a theoretical limit (from thermodynamics - don't ask me how or why) in the range of 30...40%, depending on which publication you want to believe in.
- Q:what is the volts of 75watts solar panel?
- Many of the panels used on homes are designed to produce 2 volts DC. 0 of them wired in a series would produce 20 volts DC. An inverter is used to change the DC voltage to AC. The other aspect of electricity is amperage. With electrical units wired in series the voltage is added. When they are wired in parallel the amperage is added. The Volts x Amps produced will give you the wattage. A wise homeowner will examine their electric bills or the equipment used to determine their demand. They will consult tables that let them know how much sunlight their area receives each year as this will alter the rated performance of the panels. Then they will try and determine how much of the demand they want to fill. 80% may be economical. Then they also want to determine what they will do with excess electricity that may be produced during the summer months of intense sun and how they will supply the shortfall of low sun winter months. From all this they will determine the number of solar panels they need to purchase.
- Q:With everyone thinking green...how green are solar panels?
- No matter how electricity is generated you must use materials to build the plant. I don't know what my panels are made out of, and I don't know if they can be recycled. I also don't know what my other electric plant was made of or if it can be recycled. I do know now that it has been made and installed I'm not using coal or oil to make electricity, I'm not creating any emissions, and I won't have to worry about how high the cost of electricity goes.
- Q:Solar Panel watts needed?
- Mimi: Solar Power is not really that economical, and has many other disadvantages as well. You did not specify much info in your question as to the size of the water or air pump. So let's make some assumptions to get you some numbers. ) Let's say the water and air pump are about HorsePower (HP). The HP pump , considering efficiency losses, will draw around ,000 Watts , or kW. 2) The 600 Watt LED Light is quite high --- they are usually much smaller lights 40 Watts or less. BTW --- these LED lights are very expensive light as well. Just so you are aware. Between the pump(s) ( maybe 000 to 400 Watts) and the 600 Watt light ----- and without knowing the specifics --- you are probably looking at around 2,000 Watts or 2 kW. A 2 kW Solar PV unit will run around $20,000. The PV unit will only run at full capacity during daylight hours. They usually average about 5 hours per day. So you will only be able to run your pump and LED Lights during the middle of the day --- maybe 0:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If you want to run the pump and lights after sundown, you will need battery back-up. The electric storage batteries will likely run about an extra $5,000. They will last about 5 years. If you decide this doesn't work out well --- you can stay with the local utility --- at $0.0 per kWh. It will cost you about $0.0 per hour to run the pump --- maybe 30 to 50 cents per day. It would cost you about 6 cents per hour to run your light. Maybe 30 or 40 cents per day. You could essentially run your pumps and light several hours each day --- all for about $ per day, or $365 per year. This sounds like a less costly alternative.
- Q:how does solar panels give power to the batteries?
- solar panels work in an interesting way. light is absorbed by each solar cell, and light 'photons' bump into electrons to produce 'voltage'/power. the process is naturally called the 'photo-voltaic effect'. the loose electrons are captured by an electrical conductor in the solar cell (usually made of silicon) and a circuit is completed ... solar panels may generate more power than is actually needed. this extra power is simply stored in lead-acid batteries (they store upto 000 watts). read more about it here...
- Q:Help with Solar Panels?
- Have you looked at these other answers? Are they kidding? You can build a do it yourself solar panel for under 200 dollars and you can add another one each time you build another one. You can have 0 solar panels built for under $2000, under $2000 that right! Just go to this web site that will give you the details. Good Luck
- Q:how to store energy from solar panels?
- If you are buying a kit, chances are there is an instruction manual in there on how to mount your solar panels. You can also ask for assistance from the store.
- Q:Were solar panels made by copying how plants collect sunlight?
- Solar panels were not made to copy leaves. Leaves have molecules that become excited when they are hit by light. They store this energy in ADP molecules and ATP molecules. This works great for biological processes, but until we learn how to use Adenosine Di/Triphosphate to transport energy, we are better off sticking with our solar panels. They produce electricity, which we know how to use.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range