||Number of Cells(pieces):
||1638 x 982 x 40
CNBM Solar Polycrystalline Series II (250W—260W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc（V）
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
1638 x 982 x 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 x 10)
Cell Monocrystalline Cell
156 x 156 mm
700 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
Certificates TUV (IEC61215&IEC61730), VDE(IEC61215&IEC61730), UL, CE
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way, or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
- Q:Solar panels.......Earning potential.?
- it depends on your solar panel, but you can sure supply most if all of your electronics and electric stuff in your house on a sunny day. If you want to know exactly how much power it supplies and how much $$ you can save you simply have to calculate how much power your home consumes per day/month. I know of people totally reliable on solar power for their home and I too will put solar panels on my home one day.
- Q:Do solar panels make electricity from light intensity or watts?
- Have okorder.com . It might surely benefit anyone!
- Q:time till a solar panel pays itself off?
- lots of info about solar panels, perhaps you'll find answer to your question renewableenergyarticles.blogspot....
- Q:I NEED HELP WITH MY SOLAR PANEL SYSTEM PLEASE HELP?
- I think you need to take some basic courses on electricity. Usually, 8 volt solar panels are required to charge 2 volt batteries. The voltages of photovoltaic cells are set by the material they are made of, only current changes. If you hook up a 2 V solar panel to a 2 V battery, no current will flow, nothing would get charged. You would need some elaborate DC to DC voltage converters to charge a 2 V battery from 2 V solar panels. Solar panels can be connected in parallel or in series, as you've made the mistake of buying 2 V solar panel, you would have to wire them in series and have a charge controller that could limit the voltage of the charge. Did it ever occur to you that two 5 watt solar panels would not be able to provide the power needed by a 400 watt inverter? You're just running off your battery with your set up. Solar power is expensive power, you can not have solar without burning a hole in your wallet.
- Q:260 watt solar panels on an rv?
- There are many other controllers, you just need to get a sense for the limitations and make sure you are working within them. Controllers are not that hard to hook up, two connections simply go to the battery, plus and minus. Then the other two go to your panel. I like to put a switch at the panel output, leave it off while you are hooking up the panel side wiring of the controller, then when you are sure everything is connected properly, and you have some kind of battery power indicatioon at the controller, throw on the panel switch and see if it is charging. Remember that a panel is a power source, and connecting it to the controller while it is in the sun is like hooking up a car headlight while the lights are turned on. Another option is to wrap the panel in a blanket and put it in the shade while you are connecting it up. Your panel has a max amp rating, Imax, which will likely be around 5 or 6 amps at that voltage and wattage. Number 4 romex will work for that, as well as medium duty AC extension cord wire, if your run is less than 30 feet or so. Take care Steven, Rudydoo
- Q:Benefits of Solar Panels?
- There's a few different kinds of solar panels. Some of them are only for collecting heat, they're relatively inexpensive and not a bad deal, though installation can be expensive of course. The most sophisticated of these use some pretty high tech collectors to heat up an antifreeze solution that in turn is circulated through a reservoir (how water heater), to supply the house. Your electric producing solar panels are more expensive. You can go on OKorder and do a search on photovoltaic panels and get a pretty good idea real quick. The panels alone can run you 2 or 3 bucks a watt of output or more, and you may need 3 or 4 thousand watts of output to give you reasonable system for your house, depending on how much electricity you use. Then there's installation, for which you may need a professional electrician and so on. If you want a system incorporating deep cycle batteries then that's another expense, but you don't necessarily need those if you're not planning to take yourself completely off the grid. Not that the systems are really complicated. Some people wire panels together themselves from scrap cell components to save money. Of course you'd need to understand the basic wiring involved for that, and you'd almost certainly be required to retain an electrician to tie any system into the grid itself. Although there is such a thing as a plug in grid tie inverter. This is is a gadget that will take your DC solar panel output and feed it into the standard wiring of your house via an ordinary electrical outlet. You'd still need to understand enough to get the DC voltage right no doubt.
- Q:DIY solar panels for Gride tie?
- Congratulations on your solar panel. It takes a lot of work to construct one. Tying to the electric grid requires permission from your power company, and conformance to local building codes. This generally means compliance with the National Electrical Code (NEC), meaning your panels must be UL (or similar rating from another standard) listed, for fire and electrical safety reasons. Homemade panels won't qualify, unfortunately. I really would discourage you from trying to do a jungle installation without permission, as the power distribution in a house is nothing to be trifled with. That would also likely void your homeowner's insurance, and give the bank a reason to call your mortgage, if you have these.
- Q:I need help with solar panels?
- Is it a solar water heater (with water running through it) or a solar electric panel (makes electricity)? If it is a solar water heater, you can buy tempered glass from a local glass dealer. If it is solar electric, it is probably cheaper to buy a new panel than trying to repair it. Read the label on the back of the panel to determine what model it is. If it is less than 40 watts, you may be able to have one shipped to you. If it is bigger than that, it will be expensive to ship just one panel, as it has to go by truck, you may be able to find a local place that sells them.
- Q:Do solar panels generate power when it's cloudy?
- No, silicon photovoltaics reacts to a very specific frequency of infrared light which matches the bandgap energy of it's outer electron shell. This frequency is reflected by clouds. However, thermal solar collectors such as evacuated tube collectors can function under cloudy skies albeit at a lower rate and there is at least one hybrid photovoltaic and thermal panel designed to take advantage of this.
- Q:solar panel help needed ?
- One square meter of solar panels can produce up to 50 watts of maintenance-free power for up to thirty years. The most common solar panels are for 2 V applications. For sq meter: I = P/V = 50/2 = 2.5 A A single solar cell always produces a voltage of approximately 0.5 volts, regardless of its size. For higher voltages, you have to connect individual cells in series to add their voltages. The larger the solar cell, the greater the current will be. You can also connect cells in parallel to increase current. Hope this helps!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range