A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×10 solar cells. Solar PV panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16% efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:how much watts can a x2 inch solar panel make?
- Make okorder.com
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- Solar power generation There are two ways of solar power generation, one is the light - heat - electricity conversion, the other is the optical - electrical direct conversion.
- Q:Question about solar panels?
- One key piece of information missing is the average number of peak sun hours per day. This will vary by location. It is latitude, regional weather, and site shading must be considered. Another consideration is the loses. The 60 watt solar panel is a DC voltage. The 2300 kWh is for the AC power consumed. There are loses in the inverter to change the electricity from DC to AC. There are also loses for wire resistance, soiling of the panels, wire resistance, etc. To work out an example of the math, I'll use 5 peak sun hours and a total efficiency of 80%. The math can be worked out as a single formula but I'll break it into steps for you. (2300 kwh/month)(month/30.4 days) = 75.65 kWh/day (60 W)(5 psh)(80%) = 240 Wh/day = 0.24 kWh/day/panel # of panels needed = Energy use / Energy generated (75.65 kWh/day) / (0.24 kWh/day/panel) = 36 panels.
- Q:Solar panel help please?
- Solar water heating is low technology. There are do it your self plans for it all over the internet. There is no electricity involved. Simply laying a garden hose on the ground in the hot Sun can heat the water to really high temperatures. Just have a shutoff nozzle on the hose, turn on the tap and open the nozzle until water comes out and then close the nozzle at the end of the hose. Let the hose full of water sit in the sun for an hour or so and then open the nozzle and feel how hot the water is that comes out. Be careful, because it can be so hot you can get a burn! When the gallon or so that can fit in the hose has all come out and is replaced by other water from the tap, it will feel cold again. Close the nozzle and wait another hour to heat it up again. A solar hot water heater is just a very long coil of pipe in the Sun, maybe with a pump to slowly circulate water from a holding tank so you can make and store more hot water that fits in the hose. Solar electric power is completely different. It uses semiconductor devices called solar cells to make electricity directly from light. Many of solar cells are usually arranged into large panels to make larger amounts of power. In electricity, Watts = Volts * Amps. Battery capacity is usually measured in Amp-hours. Small solar panels are often designed to produce electricity at 2 volts. A 60 Watt, 2 volt panel makes 5 Amps of electric current, because 2*5=60. So if you use it to charge a 2 volt battery with a capacity of 5 Amp-hours it will take hour to charge. A 0 Amp-hour battery would take 2 hours to charge with the same panel.
- Q:Who created the first solar panel?
- The first photovoltaic cell was developed at Bell Labs in 954. The team included G.L. Pearson, C.S. Fuller, and D.M. Chapin. A panel is composed of many cells. They respond to a wide range of wavelengths, not just UV.
- Q:Polycrystalline solar panels are good or single crystal solar energy is good
- Pre-monocrystalline silicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 15%, the highest reached 24%, which is all types of solar cells in the photoelectric conversion efficiency of the highest, but the production cost is so large that it can not be a large number of extensive And commonly used.
- Q:Good Idea To Install A Solar Power Energy On A Restaurant?
- To begin with, you need to know how much power you need and then decide from there just how much you can or will have to pay to get that money back. Find a couple companies that do this kind of work to give you some figures to work with
- Q:solar panels disconnected from battery?
- Know that solar panels almost always incorporate a blocking diode to prevent a battery from back-feeding through an un-illuminated panel. Know that solar panels are usually connected to a battery via an electronic switching charge controller, not directly connected. Know that when a solar panel is open-circuited (disconnected from everything) it's terminal voltage will rise to almost twice it's nominal voltage. (22V is common for a 2V panel), unless it is stored in total darkness.
- Q:How big of a solar panel system would I need to get ?
- Since you are consuming 500 KiloWatts*hours (.5 MegaWatts*hours) per month on average, you need to find out how many KiloWatts per day, so 500 KWh*h / 30 days = 50 KWh per day. With an average of 2 hours of sunlight per day, or even more conservative of 0 hours of sunlight per day 50 KWh / 2 hours = 4.667 KW solar panel system 50 KWh / 0 hours = 5 KW solar panel system An average solar panel is 200W to 250W, so 5 KW / 200W = 25 solar panels 5 KW / 250W = 20 solar panels Solar panels are currently about $ per Watt, so 5 KW of panels is $5,000 A 5KW inverter that is about $5,000 Other incidentals are about $2,000 Total cost (not including labor) is $2,000 Price per KWh is about $0.0 per KWh for East South Central states. Savings per month is *at least* $50 since there are other charges in your electric bill other than usage that are tied directly to your usage as costs. So $50 / month * 2 months = $,800 per year $2,000 investment / $,800 per year = 6.67 years or 6 years, 8 months to pay off the system. Contact many Solar contractors in your area for competitive pricing of labor and for a more detailed analysis of your home.
- Q:Do grid-tied solar panel systems have to be installed professionally?
- Depending okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range