A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×10 solar cells. Solar PV panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16% efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:what do we mean by efficiency of a solar panel?
- Sunlight power panels had been the go-to choice for many years. They are among the many oldest, most efficient and most liable methods to produce electrical energy from the solar. Every module is made out of a single silicon crystal, and is more efficient, although more pricey, than the more moderen and less expensive polycrystalline and thin-film PV panel technologies. You can normally appreciate them through their color which is more often than not black or iridescent blue. The silicon crystals have lengthy existence and they may be able to withstand wear and tear with out degrading its workability. Additionally solar is a main source renewable vigour as far as the sunlight method is worried. Sunlight has little influence within the residing creature. So sun panel should be in practice
- Q:how the power output of solar panels fitted to a house can charge?
- Solar panels do NOT get charged, so the question is junk, or you misstated it. Solar panels are used to charge a battery bank, which stores energy for times when there is no sun. Then energy from the batteries is used, via an inverter, to power appliances in the house. OR do you mean how the power output of solar panels can CHANGE? In that case, they change when the sun moves, such as behind a cloud, or just changes angle in the sky, or goes out.
- Q:can a small solar panel be charged with lamps?
- yes, although charged is the wrong term. But for every 00 watts you put into the lamps, you will get well less than 0 watts out of the solar array. Well less. .
- Q:Recycling Solar Panels?
- yes they are very recyclable, and you would actually be suprised at how much you get back from them just as materials, as there are still very valuable materials in them.... Often solar shops will accept them back for at a fraction of what you paid, as they can send them back to the manufacturer who then do all the material stripping in them and recycle all the materials there. Mainly depends what type of solar panels you have.... Most probably poly-chystalline or mono-chystalline. If they are that cool blue or black psychadelic looking panel also the manufacturing make that effect is also costly so they would probably look to buying that as well.. I would ask a solar shop where it can be done as the silicon in them are still a very prescious substance..... I would definatly not throw them out or pull them apart just yet
- Q:Why dont we have a gigantic solar panel system in the warm states,stretching miles across to supply the usa?
- As a matter of fact these types of facilities are being built today. People are already hard at work on it. Yes solar is more expensive that conventional electricity sources, but only at first. A solar power plant has no fuel costs and so although it costs a lot more to build at first over its life time it can actually cost a lot less. That doesn't even count the costs of byproducts from conventional power plants. Most people are not aware that particulate pollution kills between 00,000 and 200,000 people in the United States every year. The majority source of particulate pollution is electrical power production, but our electrical bill does not include the costs of those deaths. If the electric utilities had to pay their fair share of those medical costs electricity produced by fossil fuels would look a lot less attractive. Some people think solar panels take more energy to build than they every collect from the sun but that is not true. A solar panel generates the energy it takes to make it in between and 2 years and after that the power it generates is basically free. Solar panels are expected to last between 30 and 50 years, so that is a lot of free power. By the way, I installed solar panels on my house. They cost me about 6000 dollars (after rebates and tax deductions) and saves me about 000 dollars every year from my electrical bill. I have a 5 bedroom house and a family of three and our electrical bill averages just $35/month. That is in California with some of the highest electrical rates in the country. So I can say that solar works. There are dozens of companies working very hard to make solar power more affordable and they are being successful. The solar industry is about 7X larger in 2006 than it was in 2000. It is one of the fastest growing industries and has sustained growth of 40% per year for the last five years. Solar power will become the largest industry on Earth, but it will take some time. It is a very encouraging development.
- Q:What are your opinions on solar energy?
- It's possible that home solar and wind power could have a greater effect on reducing pollution than any other single strategy. What's more, maintenance costs are low and the electricity produced is virtually free. Over 80% reductions in electricity bills are claimed. So that leaves the installation cost. It is possible to pay $,000s, if not $0,000s on home energy systems but is it necessary? There are now a high number of home energy installation programs available on the internet as well as guides to cheaply sourcing the products and materials required. Have a look at the website below to find out more. There are articles dealing with the environmental and financial advantages as well as an introduction to an excellent program.
- Q:How do passive trackers work (for solar panels)?
- It appears to be relying upon a phase change of liquid to gas to liquid to balance the system and return it to the east in the morning.
- Q:How to install a solar panel system?
- If you are grid-tied, then a standard solar electric system will always feed back into the grid if you are not utilizing more power in your home than is being generated by the solar panels and inverter system. It is possible that a grid isolation device designed to prevent direct back feeding is available, but haven't heard of one in common use. New laws in most areas of the US are now mandating that utilities allow grid-tied alternative energy systems. Double-check you local laws. Sometimes you can't take the utilities word for truth--most will automatically say 'no' and will only relent when you show up with the law in hand. Unfortunately, some utilities have figured out another way to shut down alternative energy pioneers--they demand multimillion dollar insurance policies covering damage that their equipment could sustain from your little PV system. Technically, they are still in compliance with the law, they just make it impossible for a homeowner to meet their requirements. If you are getting the runaround, go to your state representative for help. It's amazing how contrite those utility people can be when a state senator (or even US Senator) has just sent a letter asking them why they are stonewalling a law-abiding and well-meaning citizen. Good luck, and don't give up!
- Q:solar panel help needed ?
- One square meter of solar panels can produce up to 50 watts of maintenance-free power for up to thirty years. The most common solar panels are for 2 V applications. For sq meter: I = P/V = 50/2 = 2.5 A A single solar cell always produces a voltage of approximately 0.5 volts, regardless of its size. For higher voltages, you have to connect individual cells in series to add their voltages. The larger the solar cell, the greater the current will be. You can also connect cells in parallel to increase current. Hope this helps!
- Q:What do i need to use a 2v solar panel to charge a 6v lead acid battery as i cant find a 2v to 6v regulator?
- Yes, certainly. So long as the solar panel's voltage exceeds the voltage of the battery (which is probably going, certainly if it can be a discharged battery, which is lower than 2 volts), then it will recharge the battery. Additionally, a 2 V solar panel can produce bigger than 2 volts. Nevertheless, the rate of charging is more likely to be depdendent on the availabilty of daylight. And of course, the better the capcity of the battery, the longer it takes to cost.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range