Poly Solar Panels with TUV Certification
I.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
II.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
III.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
IV.AI frame: Without screw, corner connection. 6 holes on the frame can be installed easily.
V.Junction box: Multi function junction box with water proof.
VI.Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails.
VII.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Module Efficiency (%)
Operating Temperature( °C )
Maximum System Voltage(V)
DC 1000V(TUV) / DC600V(UL)
Maximum Rated Current Series(A)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2 Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 10 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output and 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
I. Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service.
- Q:how much do commercial solar panels cost?
- HOW MANY PANELS FIT IN THE ACRE FIELD? acre = 43560ft² First of all you can not fill the whole acre field with solar panels. There must be space between them so you can walk amongst them and so they don't shade each other. So let's say you can maximally cover 50% of the area. 43560ft²/2= 2780ft² a medium efficient, medium priced polycrystalline solar panel of 200w covers 6ft². So how many can we fit in your field: 2780ft²/6ft²= 36pcs of 200W solar panels can fit on the field 36pcs*200w= 272200W =272kW of total power harvesting capacity per full sunny hour. HOW MUCH WILL THE PANELS COST? Since you will build such a large solar farm you will want to get the cheapest panels possible. the price per watt on solar panels today is as low as $,5. that will mount up to: 272200W in total *$,5 cost per watt = $408300 for all the solar panels HOW MUCH WILL THE EVERYTHING COST? The whole shebang will be much more expensive since you are going to need inverters, wiring, fuse boxes, handy men to install it all and so on. A 5kW total solar system costs about $0000 if bought from a solar company. that would mean $0 000 * 272200W/5000W= $544 400 for the whole shebang But I strongly believe since you are buying such large quantities you will be able to get better deals then the rest of us mortals. And then you will have a power plant making you free electricity for the next 25- 40 years to come. And you don't necessarily need to set it up in a particularly sunny place for it to be cost effective. Just look at this gorgeous solar Farm from France
- Q:its about solar panels?
- solar panels are device that convert sun energy into electric energy by physic and chemical effect.solar panels price is high,but you will save your late electricity bill,it is cost effictive.
- Q:how does a solar panel works?
- Kinetic energy of the solar photons in the 'light', hit the surface of the compound, displacing the molecular components in it, creating a flow of energy carrying corpuscles down the wire. These - collected at the end of this circuit - produce energy sufficient to cause movement via the magnetic fields they cross on the either natural or electrically induced magnets they pass through. Basic principles to have in mind, is that these panels only produce ONE type of energy: direct. From one side (+) to another (-), and you must follow this principle when connecting. My suggestion is find the supplier and get instructions. They usually have detailed information. In order to hook up this panel, you must follow instructions.
- Q:Are solar panels worth it?
- I say yes, I had a system put in a few months ago. I paid $6K and my utility paid $0K. I should break even in about 6 years. The system is guaranteed for 25 years, so I will have at least 9 years of free energy. I went from a bill of around $200 per month to under $20 in the summer. I will pay a little more in the winter months because less daylight, but I don't use as much energy in the winter. Each year electricity goes up an average of 5%, so while my neighbors have a larger bill each month, I'll be staying under $50 for a long time. Even without the rebate I would have a break even time of about 0 years, still 5 years of free energy.
- Q:Questions about the okorder.com solar panels?
- Question# 5: Any state in the USA is entitle to a Federal Tax credit on their Income tax returns. Click on the source for details.
- Q:Solar Panel watts needed?
- Mimi: Solar Power is not really that economical, and has many other disadvantages as well. You did not specify much info in your question as to the size of the water or air pump. So let's make some assumptions to get you some numbers. ) Let's say the water and air pump are about HorsePower (HP). The HP pump , considering efficiency losses, will draw around ,000 Watts , or kW. 2) The 600 Watt LED Light is quite high --- they are usually much smaller lights 40 Watts or less. BTW --- these LED lights are very expensive light as well. Just so you are aware. Between the pump(s) ( maybe 000 to 400 Watts) and the 600 Watt light ----- and without knowing the specifics --- you are probably looking at around 2,000 Watts or 2 kW. A 2 kW Solar PV unit will run around $20,000. The PV unit will only run at full capacity during daylight hours. They usually average about 5 hours per day. So you will only be able to run your pump and LED Lights during the middle of the day --- maybe 0:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If you want to run the pump and lights after sundown, you will need battery back-up. The electric storage batteries will likely run about an extra $5,000. They will last about 5 years. If you decide this doesn't work out well --- you can stay with the local utility --- at $0.0 per kWh. It will cost you about $0.0 per hour to run the pump --- maybe 30 to 50 cents per day. It would cost you about 6 cents per hour to run your light. Maybe 30 or 40 cents per day. You could essentially run your pumps and light several hours each day --- all for about $ per day, or $365 per year. This sounds like a less costly alternative.
- Q:Why should people use solar panels more for houses?
- Right now, the U.S. government and some state governments (like California) are offering subsidies on solar panels for businesses and houses. With these subsidies, anyone infesting in solar power today will have their investment returned in less than 0 years. This means that with these subsidies, solar panels are basically paying for themselves; they're free. In addition, excess power generated on solar panels can be added to the local power grid and, if you're lucky and can set it up with your local power distributor, the power company will pay you for the power you generate. This are just financial reasons. Their is also the reduction of power generated by fossil fuels when using solar power which mitigates climate change.
- Q:What should the voltage be on a small marine solar panel?
- It has to be facing the sun for full power U check at the battery and it should increase as the sun hits directly on it. U can't check it at the panel after the diode.
- Q:Advantages and Disadvantages of using solar panels?
- Initial cost , space occupied AND DAILY CYCLE (unless through a battery) are the only disadvantages. REST ARE ALL ADVANTAGES
- Q:Is it worth getting solar panels fitted on my roof?
- If you're talking about photovoltaic panels, for making electricity, they're very expensive. Around here I think it runs around 2 bucks a watt of capacity, just for the panels. Then they have to be installed of course, which means an electrician has to be paid, and you need an inverter also. You can also spring for a bank of deep cycle batteries if you want to be able to store the electricity from the panels to use at night or on cloudy days, but that adds another very large expense. Now if electricity is very, very expensive where you are, you could maybe pay this off in a few years, but I doubt you could pay off 8000 pounds worth of this stuff in only a couple years. If you're talking about solar for water or air heating, well, that's another deal. But those kind of setups cost a lot less to put in, I can't see anyone paying that much for it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range