Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Do solar panels add to global warming?
- As far as it goes, you're right: putting up a big black object increases the total amount of energy absorbed from the sun. But that's only part of the story. If you didn't put up the solar panel, the same radiation would hit the earth. The earth already absorbs 2/3 or so of the energy that comes in (albedo .30), so adding even a perfectly black object increases it only by 50%. But it's not even that much, because most of the extra energy absorbed is converted into electricity. Solar panels are about 0-5% efficient, so half of the extra energy is turned into electricity rather than heat. Eventually it's put to use and turned into heat, but that heat was going to come from somewhere else anyway. (Even if it's just powering your DVD player, it turns into heat just the same as if you were using it to heat your house.) If you dig up a gallon of petroleum or fission a microgram of uranium, that's heat introduced into the earth's atmosphere. And these processes are inefficient: between generation and transmission you lose about 75% of the energy, meaning you've introduced 4 times as much energy into the atmosphere as you've actually used. So with a solar panel, you add extra heat to the earth by about 25% of incoming solar radiation, but you've offset external costs by about 45% of incoming solar radiation. The net effect is to cool the earth. And that assumes that the solar panel itself is perfectly black, which isn't the case. Real commercial solar panels have an albedo of about .35, which makes them more reflective than dirt and considerably more reflective than asphalt shingles, which have .03 albedo. In other words, even if you didn't actually use the solar panels for electricity, they'd be cooling the earth just by reflecting energy back into space more than your regular shingles.
- Q:With everyone thinking green...how green are solar panels?
- there okorder.com/
- Q:Why don't we design a wind-turbine with solar-panels on it?
- No. The solar panels would never be balanced. Those blades need to be very balanced. Additionally, how would the solar panels get the power from a rotating blade to the ground? It is better to have separate units. What we ought to be concerned with is having large solar panel farms. These are counter-productive to going green, as they still require long and harmful power transmission lines. Solar panels ought to be put on top of buildings which would be using that power. Any additional power not used could be added to the power grid. For those types of clean energy that are not practical on the roof might get space near the building, keeping the transmission lines as short as possible. Large farms ought to be owned by the nation, keeping the cost of the power to the customer as low as possible. Power companies rip off consumers with their price gouging. It is time to let the burden of making a few rich at the expense of the many end.
- Q:Will my 8watt solar panel charge a car battery and how fast?
- How about wind power? Check out this site, you can build one for under two hundred and get free batteries.
- Q:Information on making solar panels?
- Typical solar panels like Engineer describes require a lot of space. A single panel may only light a single light bulb. You may want to look into a different way of generating electricity with solar, it doesn't use a cell to turn the sunlight into electricity, instead it uses mirrors to focus the sunlight onto a pipe between the mirrors. The heat causes water or another liquid in the pipe to boil and the steam created turns a turbine that produces the electricity. It has the potential to be less high-tech, more forgiving of minor design and structural problems and more affordable. I don't know of any system that is privately available but you can get more info at the link below. They're building a full test facility in Nevada right now. You could presumably cobble something like this up on your own.
- Q:Can we cover up solar panels on our house with regular siding?
- Strange question....most people now days are wanting to get solar panels and you are wanting to COVER them up. Are they not working? Have then removed before you put any siding in that area.
- Q:How much does it cost to install Solar Panels?
- The cost of a solar power system depends on various factors including the number of panels, the size of the inverted, the number of storey on your home your location.
- Q:how can i charge a 2 volt car battery(lead-acid)with a solar panel?
- Q:I need a lightweight form fitting solar panel with the best power potential?
- Q:Solar Panel load resistors?
- Photovoltaic cells have a load curve that gives the power conversion based on the current drawn. This makes it harder to calculate. For instance, at infinite resistance, the solar cell will have a peak voltage that produces no power (P=I*V=V^2/r). At short circuit, the voltage collapses to essentially nothing and so the power is almost nothing. There is an optimal load (sweet spot) where the resistance applied will draw the most power out of the cell while not overloading it. This measure is either given by the manufacturer or found experimentally. Upon taking a lit panel that has no load and applying a 00 ohm resistance, the voltage will drop. By how much is entirely dependent on the array layout and specific cell characteristics. As the resistance drops from the optimal load point, the voltage collapses fairly sharply. As the resistance increases from the optimal load point, the voltage will rise more at first and then level off to the peak or no-load voltage.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range