Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
For a-Si panel: 20 years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 2 years.
- Q:how can i build a solar panel?
- Have okorder.com . This can surely guide anyone!
- Q:How to connect or use Solar Power Panels?
- You will need help with this. Panels may or may not be 24 volt. If you can find a name tag, you can find out from the manufacturer's web site. Some folks hook them all in parallel. Mine are in series, to create 480 volts. the reason for going to higher voltage is to reduce power loss in the wiring. Even then, I used a wire size larger than recommended. The frames want to be interconnected, and wired to ground. The live conductors connect through disconnect switches to an inverter. The inverter is sized to the output of the panels. Where the utility allows net metering, the inverters are connected through a disconnect switch to the grid, which of course also feeds the house. Assuming you are on the grid, you will not need batteries. If outages severely impact you, you can have batteries. Counting against them is that they are costly, and use part of the power you generate, just to keep them charged. If you have batteries, it is usually best to rewire circuits so noncritical circuits are disconnected during outages. Leaving perhaps minimal lighting, fridge, freezer and critical medical circuits. Learn all you can from the Internet (try solar panels), and from the green search box above. Be sure to see if your state has a rebate program, and the conditions which it requires.
- Q:Hey. I need some help with solar panels and batteries :) Please see the detailed version beneeth :)?
- One lithium cell requires 4.2V to obtain its full charge, Never exceed 4.2V ! Output from solar panel if below 3.7V , nothing charge to lithium. Total charging time until the cell is full depending on the AH rate of cell and the charging current that solar panel can be provided. Suppose cell is rate 5AH, and the charging current from solar panel under full sun shine can maintain 0.5A ( use solar panel short circuit current rate from its specification as a reference ) , hence, 0 hours is enough. And be sure the solar panel can maintain 4.2V output at 0.5A . Remember, over charge lithium cell one time might reduce its life into half . Therefore, let the solar panel output passing through a precision regulator to maintain output is 4.2V is the best way, because, as cell reaches 4.2V , no more charging current is forced into cell ( automatic stop charging ). If you do not have the knowledge to make this simple variable voltage regulator with LM37K ( if you choose this way, buy solar panel output has at least 2V) , you may choose to do it manually by install a current meter and a variable resistor in series between the panel output to cell. By adjust the value of resistor, charging current can be controlled ( if you choose this way, buy solar panel output has as less as 6V ). Count the charging time with a clock and adjust the charging current from time to time to maintain 0.5A .
- Q:The effect of colored light on a solar panel?
- It is based on what the solar panel is made out of. Many of them will generate electric into the NIR region.
- Q:Why do people use solar panels?
- I doubt the immediate economy has much to do with it. Solar panels require long-term investment, so in hard times, someone having trouble making ends meet is not going to be buying solar panels, when they could be buying food. It's like if someone has a gas guzzler, if they get laid off, they're not going to spend their savings on a new, fuel efficient car, even if it saves money in the long term. However, it's generally the more wealthy that install solar, and they're not impacted as much by a slow economy. Human nature being what it is, I doubt many people install solar to save the planet. There will be some, but I suspect most are interested in the long-term financial savings. I'm kind of unusual, in that our panels are break-even financially at best. The main reason I put them up was for the fun of learning and doing it.
- Q:how to design a solar panel to store energy and convert it into electrical energy?
- solar panels are designed to charge 2v batteries, now depending on the power you need you can determine what kind to use there are many power ratings for the modules, for example if you want to charge two 2v batteries you can connect them in parallel, if you want to reduce the charging time you can use more than one module in parallel to increase the power.
- Q:Cost of a solar panel?
- The cost of solar panel depends on per Watt..typically per watt cost is around USD 4-5, so if you take 75W solar panel it will cost around USD 300-375. I hope this helps
- Q:How do you connect solar panel?
- You need a charger Controller but 55 watt panel is not a whole lot of power. So yes you can buy a very good one but it will cost a lot more. For a 55 watt panel you only need a 4 to 7 amp controller. But why not buy a 0 amp so you can add a second solar panel etc... A PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) is the cheapest and most robust type MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) These controllers actually detect the optimum operating voltage and amperage of the solar array and match that with the battery bank. The result is additional 5-30% more power out of your array versus a PWM controller So unless you have a system over 200 watt the PWM works very good I have two of the PWM myself
- Q:Solar Panel Watts?? help!?
- This is not a precise analogy, but think of it this way: Volts is the pressure of the water in a pipe. Amps is the gallons per minute that come out. Watts is how much water you have after a certain length of time the pipe is open. a 200 watt solar panel under ideal conditions ( bright daylight between , say 0 am and 2 pm, held exactly flat to the sun ) will produce enough energy to run 2 00 watt light bulbs. You hardly ever have perfect bright sunlight; the length of the day varies during the year, and the angle of the panel to the sun changes from hour to hour; all this leads to a typical home in the US /Europe having only about 4 hours a day of maximum solar available. So, your 200 watt panel would give you 800 watts a day, enough to run one 00 watt light bulb for 8 hours If you are trying to run a house off solar, there are unfortunately other things needed between the panels and the lights / appliances; inverters, batteries, controllers sand each one eats up a little energy so you may get only 75 useful watts. See why more homes don't have panels? The other poster who said $30-50,000 to completely run a home on panels is about right.
- Q:Do solar panels effect birds and/or other animals?
- My solar panels have provided a home for birds, they nest under them. I don't think we should worry about the glare of a solar panel when it is placed on a building that eliminated the habitat that used to be there. Glare is such a minor issue compared to eliminating food and shelter for many animals.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range