Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
For a-Si panel: 20 years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 2 years.
- Q:cost of solar panels?
- Try okorder.com
- Q:Where do I find solar panels?
- Home systems start at $30,000 and go up. There are federal income tax credits to help offset the cost, but you still have to pay up front, more than the average person can afford.
- Q:any one know about electricity solar panels?
- The charger will accept whatever current is necessary from the solar panel up to 7A. It's not like the solar panel will force 2amps into the charger/battery -- the charger will control the current going to the battery. I question whether or not the 2V panel will actually charge the battery, though, because in order to charge a standard lead-acid 2V battery you need to have about 4.5 volts applied to the terminals. Perhaps the charger has a boost circuit -- I don't know without looking at it or knowing the brand/model number, etc. The timer must be 2VDC, but, if you only have a timer that is rated for 20VAC, you can buy a small inverter that will take 2V and supply the necessary 20VAC. An inverter rated for 20 to 50 Watts should be sufficient. These usually cost under US$25. .
- Q:Why are solar panels grid-like?
- Yeah, but if something happened to it you would have to replace the whole thing. This way you only need to replace a small bit of it if there's a problem. Plus, they're easier to transport.
- Q:lighting my pond with solar panels?
- You can get 6V cells and SLA batteries. You would get a panel and batteries suitable for the lights you get though. Depending on what you want to do, you shoud look into LED lighting, which is more efficient than incandescent. You do not want to drain your battery flat. Rather you want to draw only 2/3 of its capacity of so. You would find the lights you want (likely 2VDC), and add up the current they draw, and get a battery that would supply enough capacity (in AH, which is amps time hours) for a couple nights use (to account for weak solar days), and a solar panel to charge two days of use in one good day. You would use a charge controller so that the solar panel does not over charge the battery, and some sort of dusk timer to turn your lights on at dusk and off several hours later.
- Q:help understanding solar panel stuff?
- Solar panels turn sunlight into direct current electricity usually at 2, 24, or 36v. You could probably have a very simple system with just a panel and a few dc fans assuming that: the panels never put out more power than the fans can handle, you don't mind the fans slowing and stopping when the sunlight fades. If you want the fans running more of the time, you will need the panel hooked to a charger that charges a car/marine type battery and the fans connected to the battery. The longer the wires, the thicker they need to be (and more expensive). If you want to use AC (alternating current like your house uses) you will need an inverter (which turns DC into AC). Each device and each section of wire loses power due to inefficiency (heat produced). Contact a solar company on line, in person, or learn more.
- Q:Is there a personal use solar panel?
- Yeah they have them to charge phones but to use a microwave you would have to use one to charge a 2 volt battery with them from there an inverter . You could probably get a system like that for around $50 or so off OKorder . Don't get me wrong solar panels do cost allot but for what you want it for just to run a microwave isn't going to cost you all that much . Just go to OKorder and look for solar phone charger and get an idea of what you want . Thumb up for Sam above me . People just think everything is expensive because they put no effort in there shopping .
- Q:solar panels, help?
- This is pretty much an exercise in knowing units and dimensional analysis. Watts are in Joules/second. So every second a square with the area(meters^2) of meter^2 receives 380 joules from the sun. In your case the square is the solar panel. So find the area of the solar panel in m^2. If you multiply area times intensity you can see that the meters cancel out and you are left with Watts(J/s). Since you want the Joules received in an hour you again multiply by how many seconds are in an hour. Leaving you with joules. What you have now is the total energy, but your solar panel is only 26% efficient, so just multiply by .26 and you will have your energy.
- Q:are flexible solar panels possible?
- Of Coarse! In fact flexible solar panels have already been invented. Ever hear of a solar panel shirt? Instead of the standard crystalline silicon cell these new solar panels use a flexible polymorphous silicon cell to pull in power from the sun's rays. They can be placed on clothing, cell phones, and virtually anything else.
- Q:Cars with Solar Panels?
- it's possible, but the oil company don't want you to, besides solar-powered cars need to be quite big to have those panels mounted on to provide the needed power, thus it'll take up alot of space on the road. they can't be as powerful as gas-powered cars in terms of speed hauling power. maybe they should make 2-seaters for city users, that'll cut down on the pollution ease up the gas prices. of course, they can make a hybrid car that uses an alternative power, like gas/solar or dry cell/solar to solve the problem... parking-meters with a power-plugs for you to recharge while you park.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range