|Place of Origin:|
|Number of Cells:|
|Packaging Detail:||paper cartons and wooden pallet with foam filling for solar module|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 10-15 days after receipt of the advance for solar module|
1.Super long life span
2.High tech, high efficiency, high reliable solar penal
4.CE, TUV certificate
Data sheet of 250w solar penal
| Poly-crystalline silicon|
|Maximum Power||Watt|| 250W|
|Production Tolerance|| +3% /-3%|
|Maximum Power voltage|| V|| 30.1|
|Maximum Power current|| A|| 8.30|
|Open circuit voltage|| V|| 37.2|
|Short circuit current|| A|| 8.87|
|Size of module (wide and high)||MM|| 1640*990*40|
|Weight per piece ||KG|| 19|
|Number of cells|| 60pcs(6*10)|
|Frame (type, material and thickness)|| Anodized Alu. Alloy frame,35mm thickness|
|Type of junction box|| PV junction box|
Cable type and length,
PV cable, 0.8m Plug and socket
|Maximum system voltage|| DC1000V|
|Temperature coefficient of Isc|| +0.05%/°C|
|Temperature coefficient of Voc|| -0.34%/°C|
|Temperature coefficient of power|| -0.5%/°C|
|Temperature coefficient of Im|| +0.05%/°C|
|Temperature coefficient of Vm|| -0.34%/°C|
|NOCT (Nominal operating cell temperature)|| 47°C(+2°C)|
|Insulation|| >=100 MΩ|
|Voltage Standoff|| AC2000V, DC3000V|
|Wind Bearing|| 60m/s (200kg/sq.m)|
|Impact Resistance Hail Impact Test||227g steel ball fall down from 1m height|
|CONVERSION EFFICIENCY||Cell CONVERSION EFFICIENCY >16.20%|
|Quality guarantee||10years product warranty and 10 years -10% of power and 25 years -20% of power|
Features of solar penal
|1.||High cell efficiency with quality silicon materials for long term output stability|
|2.||Strictly quality control ensure the stability and reliability, totally 23 QC procedures|
|3.||High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance|
|4.||Both Polycrystalline and Monocrystalline|
|Excellent performance in harsh weather|
|6.||Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance|
Picturers show of solar penal
|T/T, L/C and Skrill(Moneybookers) are the payment methods we allow at this time.|
|Material in stock can be produce (procedure 5-20days) right away after pre-payment confirmation. COSCO Mearsk MSCship to worldwide for safe shipping, don't worry about package damager or loss. It takes about 15-40 days to worldwide, Please note us your contact details include your phone number for easy contacting from shipping company officer.|
Hope we could have opportunity to cooperate with you and establish a long term good relationship between us.
Thanks for your attention on our company and our product solar penal!
- Q:solar panel design question?
- Because we and the trees are trying to solve a different problem. We want electricity, a tree wants light (and some heat) for photosynthesis. In getting the electricity we use Silicon for solar panels. (Sometimes Gallium Arsenide). And we exploit the same thing in Silicon that allows them to be computer chips. The fact that they conduct differently when voltage is applied. But for a solar panel that is done essentially in reverse. We GET a voltage difference (electricity) from shoving energy through it. Look up junction bias on google or yahoo for explanation. But the DESIGN problem is: You have to couple these panels together the right way - according to their bias. You can't string them up willy nilly. There is a pattern. And when one breaks in this pattern. (I mean when the actual panel cracks, which they do easily as they are brittle). It can change the overall bias. This can make even be worse than if it was removed, it can actually fight against the working ones. The efficiency is there in arranging them like a tree, but the practicality of maintenance would be daunting.
- Q:Research Paper on Solar Panels?
- I'm a big fan of solar panels, and we even have an array on our house, but I would have a hard time supporting the thesis that solar panels are the best way to go green. Conservation and efficiency are. Using less is better than making more. If someone has the money for panels, but their house is poorly insulated, their money would be better spent on insulation. Pretty much anyone in the solar industry would agree. And solar hot water makes sense over a much wider geographical range than solar electric.
- Q:DIY single solar panels with outlets?
- Q:80 watt solar panel ? what dose that mean?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:Solar Panel Charging?
- With a 2 volt power source (solar panel, battery charger, vehicle charging system, etc...) you can charge three 2 volt batteries in parallel circuits then switch to a series circuit through a series/parallel switch to get 36 volts output. I've done this with my electric scooter so I can charge it with my pickup through the lighter socket when I'm away from home. It works great! When at home I just leave the switch in the 36 volt position, plug the charger in the wall receptacle and the charger puts out 36 volts. Actually 2 volt lead acid batteries have 2.6 volts when fully charged so the charging source has an output of 3.6 to 4.2 volts to effect a complete charge. In the series circuit the fully charged batteries would put out 37.8 volts so the charger would have an output of 40.8 to 42.6 volts.
- Q:Im looking at getting solar panels.
- Most major cities have construction signs and other public things powered by solar panels. We have parking meter stands, USGS meters, street lights, etc. when these lose efficiency, they need to be replaced. They still work at about 60 percent efficiency. Learn who services these items and ask how to get them at a reduced rate or even for free. Be personable and nice and go to the source physically, not via e-mail. You can get a solar panel to run just about anything
- Q:What type of wires should i use for a solar panel?
- You might want to be careful about soldering. Some panels can be easily damaged by excess heat. Check the manufactures website for recommended attachment methods. Solder tape or conductive epoxy might be better. If you do not have such things already, a good idea might be to take it into a TV repair shop or electronic hobbyist store. Some folks are kind enough to do it for you for free.
- Q:Chem question regarding using solar panels ....?
- It is not that simple. There are 3 main types of solar cells. Monocrystalline silicon is the most efficient and produces the smallest solar cells, and therefore the smallest panels. Poly-crystalline (or multi-crystalline) silicon produces the next most efficient type of cells and are a popular choice. Amorphous (or thin-film) silicon uses the least amount of silicon and also produces the least efficient solar cells. This means thin film system take up more area than the other two; an important factor to consider in relation to possible future upgrades; i.e. if you'll have enough space left to do so. The North (in the Southern hemisphere) or South (in the Northern hemisphere) facing roof collects the most energy. So this biases the roof area required. Your energy usage can be changed. Hot water (a major energy user) could be better using direct solar heating with peak demand boosting, either from mains or solar. There are other possibilities, either to reduce demand or to provide energy from other sources. Not all sunshine hours are equal. Hours around midday are far more productive than hours later in the day. This must be factored in.
- Q:When you get solar panels do you connect them to the grid?
- You okorder.com/ as they provide very accurate free solar quotes and break down all the incentives you will be eligible to receive, your estimated annual savings, your payback period, projected IRR, and a cash flow analysis. They taught me everything I know about solar, and I must say they're a great starting point if you're curious about what solar energy is all about.
- Q:Solar panel, Home office and Tax write off?
- Pretty much stop existing.. Global Warming is Earth's way of pretty much saying..NEXT...We arent causing global warning its time for a change and the earth is doing it.. Mt St helens and also Mt Pinatubo put out more green house gases than anything humans did in history ..Its just a normal trend..Getting ready for the coming of another species.. just like it did with us and we survived ..that should be the question here ,how to survive the earths changes not what we can do about it. There is nothing we can do that will make a difference..Told Decaprio the same thing..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range