|Place of Origin:|
|Number of Cells:|
|Packaging Detail:||paper cartons and wooden pallet with foam filling for solar module|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 10-15 days after receipt of the advance for solar module|
1.Super long life span
2.High tech, high efficiency, high reliable solar penal
4.CE, TUV certificate
Data sheet of 250w solar penal
| Poly-crystalline silicon|
|Maximum Power||Watt|| 250W|
|Production Tolerance|| +3% /-3%|
|Maximum Power voltage|| V|| 30.1|
|Maximum Power current|| A|| 8.30|
|Open circuit voltage|| V|| 37.2|
|Short circuit current|| A|| 8.87|
|Size of module (wide and high)||MM|| 1640*990*40|
|Weight per piece ||KG|| 19|
|Number of cells|| 60pcs(6*10)|
|Frame (type, material and thickness)|| Anodized Alu. Alloy frame,35mm thickness|
|Type of junction box|| PV junction box|
Cable type and length,
PV cable, 0.8m Plug and socket
|Maximum system voltage|| DC1000V|
|Temperature coefficient of Isc|| +0.05%/°C|
|Temperature coefficient of Voc|| -0.34%/°C|
|Temperature coefficient of power|| -0.5%/°C|
|Temperature coefficient of Im|| +0.05%/°C|
|Temperature coefficient of Vm|| -0.34%/°C|
|NOCT (Nominal operating cell temperature)|| 47°C(+2°C)|
|Insulation|| >=100 MΩ|
|Voltage Standoff|| AC2000V, DC3000V|
|Wind Bearing|| 60m/s (200kg/sq.m)|
|Impact Resistance Hail Impact Test||227g steel ball fall down from 1m height|
|CONVERSION EFFICIENCY||Cell CONVERSION EFFICIENCY >16.20%|
|Quality guarantee||10years product warranty and 10 years -10% of power and 25 years -20% of power|
Features of solar penal
|1.||High cell efficiency with quality silicon materials for long term output stability|
|2.||Strictly quality control ensure the stability and reliability, totally 23 QC procedures|
|3.||High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance|
|4.||Both Polycrystalline and Monocrystalline|
|Excellent performance in harsh weather|
|6.||Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance|
Picturers show of solar penal
|T/T, L/C and Skrill(Moneybookers) are the payment methods we allow at this time.|
|Material in stock can be produce (procedure 5-20days) right away after pre-payment confirmation. COSCO Mearsk MSCship to worldwide for safe shipping, don't worry about package damager or loss. It takes about 15-40 days to worldwide, Please note us your contact details include your phone number for easy contacting from shipping company officer.|
Hope we could have opportunity to cooperate with you and establish a long term good relationship between us.
Thanks for your attention on our company and our product solar penal!
- Q:thermodynamic question that includes heating water with solar panels?
- Good points. I'm new to the solar energy world, but solar just makes sense. Who wouldn't want to make it work? The more I learn the more I think its a great alternative to some of the energy we use. This info really helps.
- Q:Why do solar panels burn out?
- You can search on solar panel failure mechanisms for scholarly works. Amorphous silicon thin-film panels go through an annealing, and power drops off after a couple years. This includes most of those flexible rubber mat type panels. That's why those are not used on serious installations. Serious panels intended for rooftop service generally come with a 25-year warranty, suggesting that the technology is more reliable than your washer, dryer, TV, computer, dishwasher, or water heater. One brand of panel had trouble about 0 years ago, but the manufacturer replaced all that were turned in, even paying shipping both ways. It was a problem with that particular model, not the technology. Our polysilicon panels have been on the roof for 3 years, now, and I've seen no sign of wear, yet, either electrically or mechanically.
- Q:Cost of a solar panel?
- The cost of solar panel depends on per Watt..typically per watt cost is around USD 4-5, so if you take 75W solar panel it will cost around USD 300-375. I hope this helps
- Q:how the power output of solar panels fitted to a house can charge?
- Solar panels do NOT get charged, so the question is junk, or you misstated it. Solar panels are used to charge a battery bank, which stores energy for times when there is no sun. Then energy from the batteries is used, via an inverter, to power appliances in the house. OR do you mean how the power output of solar panels can CHANGE? In that case, they change when the sun moves, such as behind a cloud, or just changes angle in the sky, or goes out.
- Q:What is maximum system voltage in solar panel?
- Contact the manufacturer of your panel(s) for the information you seek
- Q:Solar panel, Home office and Tax write off?
- Home Office Write Off
- Q:Silicon, Polychristaline, or Solar Panel?
- Let me help you get an idea of what you are talking about as your notes seems a bit jumbled. Mostly when they refer to a silicon solar cell they mean that the silicon is one crystal of silicon. (very much like a diamond, but with atoms of silicon instead of carbon). A single perfect crystal of silicon can be grown that is very large at temperatures near the melting point of silicon or around 400C and then is sawed up to create electronics or solor cells. Polycrystalline :) solar cells are also made of silicon, but instead of a single crystal it is made of a jumble of small crystals that have different sizes and directions. So these types of solar cells can be made using a silicon gas (siline: SiH4) at much lower temperatures 600-700C. So these are less expensive to make, but because they are not perfect crystals a poly solar panel that is the same size as a crystalline solar panel will make less energy. I hope that helps.
- Q:Do solar panels go bad if not used?
- Most panels have a 20year warranty once on the roof (exposed to the sun). They will be fine
- Q:how does solar panels give power to the batteries?
- solar panels work in an interesting way. light is absorbed by each solar cell, and light 'photons' bump into electrons to produce 'voltage'/power. the process is naturally called the 'photo-voltaic effect'. the loose electrons are captured by an electrical conductor in the solar cell (usually made of silicon) and a circuit is completed ... solar panels may generate more power than is actually needed. this extra power is simply stored in lead-acid batteries (they store upto 000 watts). read more about it here...
- Q:Good Idea To Install A Solar Power Energy On A Restaurant?
- This is highly sensitive to your geographical location, and what the roof looks like. If there isn't a large, flat area clear of shadows, it will be a hard proposition. The best thing is to contact a local solar installer for a quote. On Y!A, we can't come close without actually walking the roof. In general, few restaurants opt for solar power today. That suggests that it's not very good payback in that situation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range