||Number of Cells(pieces):
Long Service Life
High Efficency Solar Cells
Special Aluminum Frame Design
High Transmission,Low Iron Tempered Glass
Advanced Cell Encapsulation
Solar power stations
Rural electrification, Small home power systems
Power supply for traffic, security, gas industry
12V and 24V battery charging system
Other industrial and commercial applications
MONO or POLY
Maximum power (Wp)
Maximum power voltage (V)
Maximum power current (A)
Open circuit voltage (V)
Short circuit current (A)
Number of cells (Pcs)
Size of module (mm)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
Maximum system voltage (V)
Temperature coefficients of Isc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Voc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Pm (%)
Temperature coefficients of Im (%)
Temperature coefficients of Vm (%)
Tolerance Wattage (e.g. +/-5%)
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
steel ball fall down from 1m height
Weight per piece (kg)
Length of Cables (mm)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Module Efficiency (%)
Output tolerance (%)
Frame (Material, Corners, etc.)
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000w/m 25°C
5 years product warranty and 25years
80% of power
1.A grade high efficiency solar cells.
4.25 years warranty
1. A grade high efficiency solar cells.
4.25 years warranty
- Q:how can i build a solar panel?
- Have okorder.com . This can surely guide anyone!
- Q:What would be a good battery for this solar panel?
- If you are at a location/time where the panel will put out less power, you can adjust the battery size accordingly. And running a battery to empty is very bad for it's service life, so it's better to go a bit bigger.
- Q:With everyone thinking green...how green are solar panels?
- All kidding aside, you will possibly desire to do not forget that the White abode is the suited representation of the u . s . to the worldwide. because of fact of this that's equipped so vast and ambitious, and ambitious. image voltaic panels and wind generators will tutor a destructive connotation, form of like antennas on a boarding abode with wires putting down ought to characterize a ghetto to the castles and empires of the worldwide. there is likewise the reason for uninterrupted electricity throughout the time of an attack on the capital, it continues to be a area of the regulations of conflict you recognize. including option potential sources might supply a splash as to how the device works, or no remember if it somewhat is not that way, might come throughout the time of as being hypocritical, or purely for tutor (Like that's not being achieved now...)
- Q:Were solar panels made by copying how plants collect sunlight?
- Solar panels were not made to copy leaves. Leaves have molecules that become excited when they are hit by light. They store this energy in ADP molecules and ATP molecules. This works great for biological processes, but until we learn how to use Adenosine Di/Triphosphate to transport energy, we are better off sticking with our solar panels. They produce electricity, which we know how to use.
- Q:Are solar panels affordable?
- I don't think you can get a government grant? At least not just yet... But, you can get a nice Tax break for having installed solar panels on your home or for some their backyard works well. But, again you must be aware that having professionals install these panels can be quite costly. If you don't mind getting your hands a little dirty, tackling this project on your own isn't as hard as you might think! And you will be amazed at how much money you can save from the start. And if you get the family involved all the better! Building affordable solar panels for your home, is no pipe dream...But, you must be willing to do the work yourself! That's usually where most people fall short.
- Q:Feedback on Solar Panels?
- They work. If you have realistic expectations of them, understand their limitations and have a good knowkedge of electronics, you will be glad you have them, and you will also likely want to add more as you can afford them. If you need someone else to install them and you know little to nothing about electronics, your installation cost will be much higher. However they are not always a total solution, and for those wanting to continue using energy the way they do when attached to the grid they will be disappointed. You do need to make some changes to how you use energy. Get them for the right reasons, and at some point you can unplug your house from the gtid. Grid tir is fine for some, but highly overrated by those who wish to social engineer society to have things both ways- tied to the grid to produce power while letting the power company do it's thing to your appliances,
- Q:can i use 00 ohm /4 watt resister for 5v coming direct from solar panel?
- Just connect the 5 volts out of the panel directly to the iphone via an USB connector. BUT, is the panel output always 5 volts, ±0.25 volts? Because that is the USB specification, and anything outside of those values could damage your iphone. And solar panels are known for their wide swings in voltage. Bottom line, resistor not needed, and you need to be positive you supply the correct voltage to the iphone. Best way to do that is to start with a solar panel that puts out at least 7 volts and use a LM7805 regulator. The only resistors needed are those to tie the data lines into a certain combination of resistance and voltage so that the iphone is fooled into thinking that a proper USB is connected. That would NOT involve a 00 ohm resistor. Search online for the proper values and connections. edit: are you repeating your same inane question with a different account? That is totally against the rules and could get you suspended.
- Q:how do i pick out solar panels to match my battery bank?
- If okorder.com/... yet, it's worth browsing the off-grid section. 8 peak equivalent sun hours a day on average is very achievable with tracking, but are you sure you really want to spend on tracking? It's a lot of trouble and expense - might be cheaper just to get more panels. Also be aware that when you have a lead-acid battery bank capable of (say) 000 Ah, that is the capacity that the batteries could supply as a one-shot deal. If you ever took that much from them, they would be ruined. Typically, you would try to take only 20% of the capacity before recharging, although some batteries let you take 50%, with reduced life. Have you considered wiring the batteries as 36 volts? There would be more efficiency, and less problems with equalizing the batteries when charging. Unless 2 volts is really the output that you need most. Sorry to redirect you, but I can't recommend that forum too highly. Lots of considerations.
- Q:can a l.e.d light power a solar panel?
- While I understand Search's answer, because it was also my first reaction, am I wrong in thinking that this is some sort of science fair project, for which you need to power a solar panel indoors as though it were being illuminated by the Sun? The question at least makes sense in that context. Solar panels provide modest power even from room lighting, sometimes calculators are powered by small panels, but that is a tiny amount of current. . You'll probably do better by asking this question (a bit more clearly) over in Engineering. It's not really an Astronomy Space question, though there may be some crossover between the two groups of users. Meanwhile, while some white LEDs can be pretty dazzling to the eye, I don't know how much actual power they are pulling down compared to what you'll need the panel to generate, but I don't see why it shouldn't work. I just don't know how many LEDs you would need. . .
- Q:solar panels and calculations?
- The okorder.com The reference section has all the formulas you are looking for and there is a list of dealers by state, plus various state rebate information. Yes, you can hook up different panels to the same system. There are special controllers that regulate the voltage. I'm more of a hands on nuts and bolts guy so I can't help you with the formulas and engineering explanations. Another great place to get information is Home Power Magazine. You can get the issues online or in print. Thanks for going solar!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range