Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell , 60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:How to connect or use Solar Power Panels?
- You need to know some electrical basics. You need to check if they are still working and determine the output voltage with the use of testers. They are just part of a system that includes other equipments as well like a controller, car batteries, inverters, diodes.
- Q:H2 as an Alternative Fuel Source using Solar Panels?
- It's an idea that will be done someday. But right now the problem is that there are much cheaper ways to get energy and run cars. So no one would use this one, because it just costs too much. As other sources of energy get costlier, and we figure out how to make solar panels better and more cheaply, this will be done. The best way known now to use the hydrogen in a car is to put it into a kind of electricity generator called a fuel cell. Then the electricity runs an electric motor. Controlling the measurements into the fuel cell is pretty easy just with a simple flow meter.
- Q:Solar Energy Panels, a good idea?
- Hi okorder.com
- Q:Which is Better: DIY Solar Panel vs commercial grade solar panel?
- What kind of panel are you talking about? Solar thermal, as in for hot water/room heating? Or photovoltaic? In the end its a matter of how good your DIY skills are and from what level of DIY you are talking about. eg, if you are buying the panels and installing them yourself, then there should be no difference. If you are fabricating the panels then you better be good at what you do. Creating photovoltaic cells is not a simple task. Soldering purchased cells together to create panels is tricky as they are easily damaged. Efficiency should not be a problem, but finish might be as well as robustness. It would be safer to buy complete panels and just mount them yourself and set up the batteries ans switch gear. But use good gear and follow instructions very carefully. With thermal panels you might not get the same levels of efficiency by using cheaper materials, std glass instead of non reflective for instance, but if space is not an issue, then you can get more heat out by going bigger and still save overall.
- Q:Solar panels in the Bay Area?
- Solar works even if the sun can not be seen. Germany is using them and with success, even though they do not nave sun like Sacramento. Another option is to use solar concentrating collectors at malls, open fields... But we have to set them up to use the heat when the low BTU's will not turn the turbine. Hilltop is an example of a place to put this type of system. This is what I am working on.
- Q:what are solar panels?
- A solar panel is a device that collects and converts solar energy into electricity or heat which can be used by (for example) nearby buildings. Solar photovoltaic panels can be made so that the sun's energy excites the atoms in a silicon layer between two protector panels. Electrons from these excited atoms form an electric current, which can be used by external devices. Solar panels were in use over one hundred years ago for water heating in homes. Solar panels can also be made with a specially shaped mirror that concentrates light onto a tube of oil. The oil then heats up, and travels through a vat of water, instantly boiling it. The steam created turns a turbine for power. The basic element of solar panels is pure silicon. When stripped of impurities, silicon makes an ideal neutral platform for transmission of electrons. In silicon’s natural state, it carries four electrons, but has room for eight. Therefore silicon has room for four more electrons. If a silicon atom comes in contact with another silicon atom, each receives the other atom's four electrons. Eight electrons satisfy the atoms' needs, this creates a strong bond, but there is no positive or negative charge. Silicon atoms combine for years to produce a large piece of pure silicon. This material is used on the plates of solar panels. Combining silicon with other elements that have a positive or negative charge can also create solar panels.
- Q:Solar Panels Project?
- Your USB power booster may be fragile and is likely expensive, so possibly you should get your 5 volts some other way. 3.7 volts plus a .2 volts D cell is 4.9 volts which is likely close enough for charging most anything with a USB charging cable. If bright sunlight is falling on your solar panel the battery voltage will go to about 5. volts charging at 700 MA, which is also likely acceptable, and will generally be less as part of the 700 ma is being used to charge something else. Also 300 ma may be more typical output of your solar panel even when the sun looks like it is bright. Over charging is unlikely unless the lithium cell has a lower amp-hour = AH rating than the Ni-cad (or nickel metal hydride NiMH 4 AH) D cell, but perhaps you should disconnect the solar panel, if it has been more than one bright sunny day since you charged something with a USB cable. If your battery reads over 5 volts with the solar panel unlighted or disconnected, you are likely to over charge either the lithium cell or the D cell. The PCB protected may complicate adding the D cell (probably not) so you may want to follow your original plan. Your solar panel may send as much as 9 volts to your PCB protection board, when the lithium cell does not need charging: Can the protection board tolerate 9 volts? Probably. If in doubt you can put either a .5 volt or .2 volt rechargeable D cell in series with the solar panel which reduces the input to your PCB protection by about .5 volts. That D cell will over charge, unless you replace it weekly, perhaps oftener. I think your PCB protection prevents over charging and cuts off the load if the lithium cell is discharged to an unsafe level or the load is demanding excessive current. Only the last is a possible problem = one of your USB cords may demand an amount of current that the PCB protection considers excessive. Your USB booster needs about twice as much current as the usb cord is supplying. You don't get the extra voltage by magic. Neil
- Q:Could you have a solar panel in space?
- Hi There Solar panels work better in space than in the atmosphere and wireless transmission of power is now becoming possible but rarely practical. Currently more practical would be orbiting geo stationary large scale mirrors focusing light on panels on earth. In another 50 years who knows? Energy being transmitted wirelessly generates heat and radiation. I suspect that if a powerful enough solar array to meet earthly needs was put in orbit then transmitting that sort of power through the atmosphere would cause issues all of its own. Regards vk4ari
- Q:Why did the voltage of a solar panel drop significantly after putting it through a step down voltage regulator?
- you cannot treat the open circuit voltage of a solar panel like a voltage source (like a battery.) the load response of the panel doesn't behave that way. small panels and panels that are producing less than about .5A are very happy to have their output voltage pulled down to whatever they're connected to (typically zero.) I observed the same phenomenon when i connected a 2V 725mA panel to a 2V 325mA fan -- the open circuit voltage of 5V dropped to 3V when connected to the fan, and returned to 5V when disconnected. The easiest workaround is to use 2V of rechargable batteries in parallel with the panel so that the battery holds the 2V potential difference and the panel just supplies the current. any excess current charges the batteries, so you might consider whether or not you need some type of charge controller to prevent burning the batteries via overcharging. there are actually very few applications of solar panels connected directly to circuits that i have seen that have any kind of robust performance -- if they work at all, they eventually die/burn themselves out in a couple of months. the best robust designs always have a rechargable battery and charge controller somewhere in the power circuitry to buffer the load circuit from the panel. .
- Q:how to make your own solar panel?
- I do not have the skills to make my own solalr panles even if I want to try it. I see the answer above but cannot understand it. I bought my solar panels from OKorder and it works for me quite well.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range