Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell , 60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:How much candle lights is required to operate a 205 watt solar panel?
- The intensity of direct sun is about 0,000 foot-candles. It would not be practical to light that many standard candles and put them foot away from the panel, but you could supply that intensity with electric lighting. That's in fact how they establish the power ratings of a given panel; they have a rig that provides a standard test condition of sun.
- Q:Parts needed to build a solar panel?
- Most okorder.com/ . If you had an array of 0 or more panels, it would usually be cheaper to get a single, large inverter. The usual path taken with homemade panels seems to be using them to charge a battery, then running things of the battery. And it's usually a fun thing to do, but not a way to save money. Just so you know.
- Q:Shouldn't 0bama increase our tax benefits for solar panels so we can buy more Chinese products?
- America should be making the panels and imposing large tariffs on any country trying to import theirs here.
- Q:Solar Panels: How long will it be before solar panels are cheap & effecient enough so that everyone?
- I know 4 families that not only power their entire homes with their panels (including their AC during the summer), they contribute electricity to the grid and have a negative electric bill. They also got a big rebate from our local electric company, SoCal Edison, for installing the panels. Maybe the worthiness of solar panels depends on how many days of sun the roof of your home gets during the year.
- Q:When I make a solar panel what kind...?
- Homemade okorder.com
- Q:Can you make a Solar Panel Heater?
- Absolutely. But I see your point about the Ohms law. I think you'd need technical schematics to get the raw details.
- Q:Can I use a 250 watt solar panel to power a medium sized upright fridge?
- Solar panel alone? No. With the appropriate storage system and inverter, perhaps. You will need to do the calculation - as follows: In a solar day that averages about eight hours, you will generate about 67% of your rated output over those 8 hours. That means you will have made 340 watts. Your refrigerator will run for about four (4) hours per day on average if you are very careful about opening and closing. If you have a 400-watt (average-when-running) fridge, you will have a small cushion that will be absorbed by inverter losses, charger losses and so forth. So, with an adequate set of storage batteries, a good charger and a good inverter, you just might be able to operate that small fridge. No icemaker, no other power drains. But, two 250-watt panels would be better.
- Q:I need help finding Solar panels for a boat.?
- Rate ,power , voltage and effencicney are four important iterms to choose one battery.
- Q:How effective are solar panels now in N E with our 40+ snowfall this month?
- Green energy magically makes the snow transparent. The more I learn about solar and wind, particularly selling excess power back to the utility, the less sense it makes. You'll have noticed, perhaps, that there was no way to store the power from the panels for when it's really needed.
- Q:Solar Panel System at Harbor Freight?
- I don't have direct experience with the Harbor Freight panels, but have heard that they are agressively rated - i.e., the three 5-watt panels are really 5-watt panels. The 80-watt panel is likely to be a serious panel, rated according to standard test conditions. It will also be more durable, and probably have a warranty of 20 years or more. There's really no comparison. If your goal is to experiment with solar electricity, then get the kit from Harbor Freight (or Northern Tool, or any of a handful of other places). If your goal is to save money, generally you will need a larger scale than 80 watts - several thousand watts being the norm. And the payback time will be measured in years.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range