||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
Production Flow :
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel Manufacture from China
For c-Si panel: 25years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 5 years.
For a-Si panel: 20 years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 2 years.
- Q:are solar panels worth buying?
- They're only worth it if: # - you are rich enough to afford them over the long term. Commercially installed solar panels will take you over 0 years to see any financial benefit. #2 - you get the parts and some instructions and get them built yourself. DIY or get a local electrician to put them together. If you don't fit into any of these 2 categories, then they're NOT worth it.
- Q:environmental benefit of solar panels?
- The social earnings is that with photograph voltaic panels they help decrease pollution that fouls the air that the ordinary public breath and it will supply up/decrease killing human beings for the supplies used now (oil gasoline) and likewise social is they gained't could dig in those risky mines for coal, which would be a social earnings. Economically it is going to pay off in the money sooner or later once you pay-off for installation them. Environmentally they help with removing pollution from the different supplies (coal, oil gasoline) additionally nuclear potential is barely stable for potential, yet commit it to memory remains turns right into a waste which will exchange right into a pollutant.
- Q:I need help with solar panels?
- Note: he didnt buy them, we found them at a property that we bought
- Q:Connect Power Outlet to Solar Panel?
- Most efficient manner would probably be to use solatubes, or sun tunnels during lighting hours, then replace the 500 watt lighting system (assuming it's incandescent) with LED's, that should give you about the same light output for around 00 watts or a little less even. Then you need a solar panel that can produce 00 watts for as long as you want (at a 00 watt lighting system) or 200 watts for /2 the time you want, etc, etc. Allow a good 0% or so for inverter inefficiencies, and 0% or so for reserve, so 20 watt's per 00 watts. After you have this, you will want a charging controller, a battery, or battery bank (These should at very least be deep-cycle, or better yet golf-cart batteries with series between 2, and parallel between banks of 2 for the 2-volt portion of the system), with enough amp-hours to support your system, plus a good 0% or so reserve, plus another 0% or so for inverter inefficiencies (remember the over sized solar panel above, this is why), than of course you also need a 2-volt DC to 20-volt AC, 60 Hz system (or 240 volt AC 50 Hz system, depending on your AC system) inverter.
- Q:I NEED HELP WITH MY SOLAR PANEL SYSTEM PLEASE HELP?
- I think you need to take some basic courses on electricity. Usually, 8 volt solar panels are required to charge 2 volt batteries. The voltages of photovoltaic cells are set by the material they are made of, only current changes. If you hook up a 2 V solar panel to a 2 V battery, no current will flow, nothing would get charged. You would need some elaborate DC to DC voltage converters to charge a 2 V battery from 2 V solar panels. Solar panels can be connected in parallel or in series, as you've made the mistake of buying 2 V solar panel, you would have to wire them in series and have a charge controller that could limit the voltage of the charge. Did it ever occur to you that two 5 watt solar panels would not be able to provide the power needed by a 400 watt inverter? You're just running off your battery with your set up. Solar power is expensive power, you can not have solar without burning a hole in your wallet.
- Q:how can i build my own, cheap, solar panels at home?
- Build from scratch, sorry your way over your head. (mine too). There are lots of companies that will give quotes on doing what your looking for, but plan on spending 20 to 50K depending on where you live and what you need. I don't know about where you are, but My hydro bill is almost half delivery charges. Therefore I could cut back by 99% on the usage, and still only have my bill come down by less than 50%. I understand you desire to lower costs, but unless you do a big change(lots of outlay) your savings will be small. By all means shut off lights your not useing etc. there are other ways of lowering your household bills better way is solar heating. But this also depends on where you live. I'm building a solar collector for 2 houses , Contact me at email@example.com and I'll pass on more info
- Q:Solar panel question
- Hi, okorder.com/ having good batteries like this one make save you the hassel to buy controllers. You can control your own charge buy different tips
- Q:how long do roof solar panels last?
- All okorder.com/... PV warranties typically allow for 20 percent output degradation over the module’s 20- to 25-year warranty life. But measurements of many modules put into service in the 980s show that it’s unusual to see even half that much degradation. Many of those earliest modules still perform to their original specifications. It is safe to say that modules carrying warranties of 20 years or more have a high probability of working well 30 years from now
- Q:anybody got any info on solar panels for energy savings?
- One okorder.com to save people a tremendous amount of money on solar installs.
- Q:Increase Solar Panel Efficiency?
- If you have a way to keep silicon panels cool, that really helps. On a hot summer day, our array was down 20% in production. I sprayed a hose to wash the panels, and for a few minutes, the power spiked to 20% ABOVE normal. The usual thing to do is mount the panels exposed to the wind if you can, or at least 8 off the roof otherwise. A few lucky souls with access to free stream water on their property have been known to use water cooling under their panels.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range