|Place of Origin: ||HeBei||Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Coil Structure: |
|Coil Number: |
50000 63000 80000 100000 120000 180000
|Rated Voltage: |
|Connection Symbol: |
YNd11 Dyn11 YNyn0d11
Cover type or Bell type
MR or ABB or SMS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Mainbody --naked Disassembled parts -- crate|
|Delivery Detail:||3 months|
1. CESI certificate
2. High short-circuit withstand
3. Low loss, PD and noise
4. CTQC certificate
5. No leakage
The application of 250MVA/500kV main transformer power station phasecan significantly improve the economy of the UHV substation, and matches well with the transmission capacity of UHV lines, which has wide prospect of application. Because of its large capacity and large volume, the whole transportation weight with nitrogen is about 470-490 tons, and due to the restricted transport conditions, the transportation becomes the critical issue for application of the 250MVA/500kV main transformer power station phase. In order to make the products applicable to any UHV substation in our country, the state grid of corporation of China set the "A study of easy-transport large capacity UHV Transformer” as a key scientific research projects, and entrusted BTW to carry out the research.
During the process of research and development, BTW adopted the advanced design technology and modular design, the transformer can be transported disassembly and with advantages of compact core and winding body, less transportation weight and low transportation cost, effectively solves the need of UHV construction in the transportation restricted areas. By using the most advanced 3D magnetic field calculation software, BTW performed detailed analysis and calculation for the magnetic flux leakage and eddy current loss of the transformer coil, iron core and oil tank steel structures. Besides, by using of the advanced electric field calculation software, BTW performed detailed analysis and calculation of main longitudinal insulation, and mastered the arrangement of the main longitudinal insulation of large capacity UHV transformer and the control of distribution of winding magnetic flux leakage. All of which make the products with low loss, low noise, small volume, strong anti short circuit ability, no local overheating and other significant advantages, and guarantee the long-term safe and stable operation.
The world's first on-site assembled large capacity UHV Transformer’s right at the first time once again filled the gap in the field of UHV transformer research after Chinese transformer industry overcame the difficulty of integral transport of 250MVA/500kV main transformer power station phase, which marks BTW has fully occupied the world transformer industry technical peak. The successful development of the product filled the gaps in the domestic technology and met the urgent need of UHV construction application in our country, greatly improved the technical level and manufacturing ability of BTW in terms of UHV Transformer products.
- Q:800KVA transformer itself is the loss of how much?
- S9 type oil change 800kVA Calculation results: no-load loss 1400 watts load load loss of 7500 watts.
Calculation formula of transformer loss
(1) active loss: ΔP = P0 + KTβ2PK ------- (1)
(2) Reactive power loss: ΔQ = Q0 + KTβ2QK ------- (2)
(3) Integrated power loss: ΔPZ = ΔP + KQΔQ ---- (3)
Q0 ≈ I0% SN, QK ≈UK% SN
Where: Q0 - no load reactive power loss (kvar)
P0 - No load loss (kW)
PK - rated load loss (kW)
SN - transformer rated capacity (kVA)
I0% - transformer no-load current percentage.
UK% - short circuit voltage percentage
Β - average load factor
KT - load fluctuation loss coefficient
QK - rated load leakage power (kvar)
KQ - Reactive power equivalent (kW / kvar)
Selection of the parameters of the above formula:
(1) take KT = 1.05;
(2) The reactive power equivalent KQ = 0.1kW / kvar when the 6kV ~ 10kV step-down transformer of the urban power grid and industrial enterprise power grid adopts the minimum load,
(3) the average load factor of the transformer, for agricultural transformer desirable β = 20%; for industrial enterprises, the implementation of three shifts, desirable β = 75%;
(4) transformer operating hours T = 8760h, the maximum load loss hours: t = 5500h.
(5) transformer no-load loss P0, rated load loss PK, I0%, UK%, see the transformer signs shown.
- Q:How long does it take to restart the transformer?
- If the transformer is shut down for a month or on hold, the trial is stopped for more than 6 months before the commissioning?
A: The transformer shut down for a month, before the resumption of power transmission should be measured insulation resistance, qualified to be put into operation.Post or outage for more than 6 months of the transformer, should be done before the insulation resistance and insulation oil pressure test Dry and cold areas of irrigation and drainage dedicated transformer, the suspension period may be appropriate to extend, but not more than 8 months
- Q:What is the primary side of the transformer
Transformer (Transformer) is the use of electromagnetic induction principle to change the AC voltage of the device, the main components are primary coil, secondary coil and core (core). The main functions are: voltage conversion, current conversion, impedance conversion, isolation, voltage regulator (magnetic saturation transformer) and so on. According to the purpose can be divided into: power transformers and special transformers (electric furnace change, rectifier, frequency test transformer, voltage regulator, mine transformer, audio transformers, IF transformers, high-frequency transformers, impact transformers, instrument transformers, electronic transformers , Reactors, transformers, etc.).
- Q:How is the transformer sorted?
- 2, according to the cooling method points:
1) Dry-type transformers: rely on air convection for natural cooling or increase fan cooling, used for high-rise buildings, high-speed toll stations and local lighting, electronic circuits and other small-capacity transformers.
2) oil-immersed transformers: rely on oil as a cooling medium, such as oil from the cold, oil-cooled, cold water, forced oil circulation.
3, according to the use of points:
1) power transformers: for power transmission and distribution system of the rise and fall voltage.
2) instrument with transformers: such as voltage transformers, current transformers, for measuring instruments and relay protection devices.
3) test transformer: to produce high pressure, the electrical equipment for high pressure test.
4) special transformers: such as electric furnace transformers, rectifier transformers, adjust the transformer, capacitive transformers, phase-shifting transformers.
- Q:Three - winding transformer winding problem
- 2, from the manufacturing cost considerations, the transformer core is grounded. Low voltage coil inside, the coil on the core of the insulation distance can be smaller. So that the sum of the main insulation dimensions of the three coils will be smaller. The weight of the entire transformer, the volume is relatively lower than the - low - high arrangement to be smaller.
- Q:New on the transformer reported to stop, how to do,
- First, if it is the implementation of non-industrial nature of electricity, there is no need to apply for stop procedures, directly out of the transformer on it.
- Q:50kva transformer price
- 1,50kva transformer prices vary according to model prices ranging from 6000-20000 yuan.
- Q:100kVA transformer can withstand much of the current? What is its formula?
- For safety insurance, the current density is about 3.0, S = 144.34 / 3 = 50 (about)
So take the 50 square cable can be.
- Q:10KV distribution transformer how to calculate the tap voltage
- 10kV distribution transformer tap voltage can be Ue ± Ue X% (X is the percentage of each range of adjustment).
General distribution transformer tap adjustment range of Ue ± 2 × 2.5%; tap for 1 - 5, the tap voltage is calculated as follows:
1 ----- 10+ (10 x (2 x 2.5%)) = 10.5 kV
2 ----- = 10 + (10 x 2.5%) = 10.25 kV
3 ----- 10kV rated voltage,
4 ----- = 10- (10 x 2.5%) = 9.75 kV
5 ------ 10- (10 x (2 x 2.5%)) = 9.5 kV
Transformer tap on the high side, according to the needs of the low side to adjust the high pressure side of the tap position. If the low voltage side of the low pressure should be raised to 4 or 5, and vice versa to 2 or 1 up. Because the adjustment tap is used to change the transformer ratio. In the case of a transformer with a rated voltage of 10 / 0.4kV, its change ratio K = U1 / U2 = 10 / 0.4 = 25; when the secondary voltage is low, if the split is set to 4, the position K4 = U1 / U2 = 9.75 / 0.4 = 24.375, the primary voltage is still 10kV secondary voltage = 10 / 24.375 = 410V. Increased secondary voltage. In fact the adjustment of the split is adjusted by the number of turns of the coil, the change in the ratio and the number of turns of the secondary coil is constant. To reduce the secondary voltage, increase the number of turns of the coil.
- Q:Where is the transformer used?
- Transformers are suitable for applications where the voltage level is to be changed
Need to change the impedance to match the front and rear impedance of the occasion
It is necessary to increase the current supply as a booster
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range