|Place of Origin: ||HeBei||Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Phase: ||Coil Structure: |
|Coil Number: |
|Capacity: ||Rated Voltage: |
|Connection Symbol: |
YNd11 Dyn11 YNyn0d11
Cover type or Bell type
MR or ABB or SMS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Mainbody --naked Disassembled parts -- crate|
|Delivery Detail:||3 months|
1. CESI certificate
2. High short-circuit withstand
3. Low loss, PD and noise
4. CTQC certificate
5. No leakage
The application of the 250MVA/220kV standby transformer , and matches well with the transmission capacity of UHV lines, which has wide prospect of application. Because of its large capacity and large volume, the whole transportation weight with nitrogen is about 200-490 tons, and due to the restricted transport conditions, the transportation becomes the critical issue for application of the 250MVA/220kV standby transformer. In order to make the products applicable to any UHV substation in our country, the state grid of corporation of China set the "A study of easy-transport large capacity UHV Transformer” as a key scientific research projects, and entrusted BTW to carry out the research.
During the process of research and development, BTW adopted the advanced design technology and modular design, the transformer can be transported disassembly and with advantages of compact core and winding body, less transportation weight and low transportation cost, effectively solves the need of UHV construction in the transportation restricted areas. By using the most advanced 3D magnetic field calculation software, BTW performed detailed analysis and calculation for the magnetic flux leakage and eddy current loss of the transformer coil, iron core and oil tank steel structures. Besides, by using of the advanced electric field calculation software, BTW performed detailed analysis and calculation of main longitudinal insulation, and mastered the arrangement of the main longitudinal insulation of large capacity UHV transformer and the control of distribution of winding magnetic flux leakage. All of which make the products with low loss, low noise, small volume, strong anti short circuit ability, no local overheating and other significant advantages, and guarantee the long-term safe and stable operation.
The world's first on-site assembled large capacity UHV Transformer’s right at the first time once again filled the gap in the field of UHV transformer research after Chinese transformer industry overcame the difficulty of integral transport of the 250MVA/220kV standby transformer, which marks BTW has fully occupied the world transformer industry technical peak. The successful development of the product filled the gaps in the domestic technology and met the urgent need of UHV construction application in our country, greatly improved the technical level and manufacturing ability of BTW in terms of UHV Transformer products.
- Q:KW how to know how much transformer?
- You said KW, it should be refers to the active power of the. Select the transformer depends on the nature of your load, and what type of load, such as emotional load, or resistive load? If it is purely resistive load (very little), then the transformer capacity to choose the same as your load can be, if it is emotional load, then according to the formula S × cosφ ≥ P can be. Calculated after the election can be selected transformer, the general will leave a margin of more than 5%.
- Q:Why the provisions of the maximum temperature of the provisions of the transformer 65 °?
- Transformers and other electrical equipment temperature limit is determined by the level of insulation materials.
Insulation grade refers to the heat resistance of the insulation material used, divided into A, E, B, F, H grade. Allowable temperature rise is the limit of the temperature of the electrical equipment compared to the ambient temperature.
Insulation temperature class A grade E grade B grade F grade H grade
Maximum permissible temperature (° C) 105 120 130 155 180
Winding temperature limit (K) 60 75 80 100 125
Performance reference temperature (° C) 80 95 100 120 145
In the electrical equipment such as transformers, the insulating material is the weakest link. Insulation material is particularly susceptible to high temperature and accelerated aging and damage. Different insulation materials have different heat resistance, the use of different insulation materials, electrical equipment, the ability to withstand high temperatures are different. So the general electrical equipment is specified in the maximum temperature of its work.
You ask the question, the top of the oil temperature does not exceed 65 ℃, is in the case of rated load manufacturers consider a variety of factors to ensure that the insulation material is not damaged by the temperature limit. Under normal circumstances the top of the transformer oil temperature is the highest.
- Q:What is the unit of the transformer?
- Power transformer capacity unit with KVA, that is, as the power. Most of the power load is inductive load, its apparent power is equal to the sum of active power and reactive power vector. Therefore, the apparent power of the inductive load is greater than the active power. If the active power transformer, the apparent power of the inductive load is greater than the power transformer capacity, the load current to exceed the allowable value of the transformer, so the inductive load must use the apparent power transformer.
If the transformer load is all the resistance load, the total power can be equal to the transformer KVA value.
- Q:What are the specifications of the transformer capacity?
- Select the transformer capacity, to the existing load as the basis, appropriate consideration of load development, select the transformer capacity can be determined in accordance with the 5-year power development plan.
When 5 years of power development is clear, little change and then the load is not less than 30% of the transformer capacity:
SN = KS ΣPH / (cosφ η)
Where: SN - box change in 5 years required configuration capacity, kVA
ΣPH - 5 years old with financial calculations, kW
KS - at the same time, generally 0.7 to 0.8
Cosφ - power factor, generally 0.8 ~ 0.85
Η - transformer efficiency, generally 0.8 ~ 0.9
According to the formula generally KS = 0.75, cosφ = 0.8, η = 0.8
SN = 0.75ΣPH / (0.8 × 0.8) = 1.17ΣPH
Example: a district in accordance with 50W / m2 design, then
PH = 50 × 19200 = 960kW
SN = 1.17 x 960 = 1123 kW
So the district selected three 400kVA transformer.
- Q:Transformer sales channels
- 1. Power supply company tender
2. Cabinet manufacturers
3, the installation company
4, direct customers, to the planning bureau to find, in advance to know which new project
5, design institute, know some late
6. Power supply company front desk, people come to install more late
- Q:Who knows the density of the transformer oil is how much?
- Transformer oil, also known as insulating oil, refers to the mineral-type insulating oil from the natural diameter mixture of petroleum refining. Its main components are alkanes, cycloalkyl saturated hydrocarbons, aromatic unsaturated hydrocarbons and other compounds. Commonly known as Fangpeng oil, light yellow transparent liquid, the proportion is 0.895 * 10 ^ 3kg / m³, freezing point <-45 ℃. Transformer oil is widely used in transformers and circuit breakers and other equipment.
- Q:Transformers, broken, how to repair
- Some of the transformer buried inside an insurance, first look at the said
- Q:Where is the transformer used?
- You ask more general, there are many kinds of transformers, 1 is the power transformer, it is 10,000 volts drop to 380,220 V commonly used low pressure for us to use. Small transformers are 220V voltage reduced to household appliances used when the operating voltage rectified as electrical power. High-frequency transformers are generally used as switching power supply pulse output transformer. High-frequency signal transformer only a few turns of the coil, the transmission of high-frequency signal. Simply say this kind of bar, a wide range of various types of transformers.
- Q:Why is the notebook computer transformer hot?
- Laptop Transformer Professional term is called power adapter.
Power adapter heat is normal. Power adapter power conversion efficiency can only reach 75-85 or so, in the voltage conversion, a part of the energy loss, which in addition to a small part of the loss in the form of waves, the majority of the way out of the heat The The greater the power of the power adapter, the more energy is lost, the greater the heat of the power supply.
The current power adapter on the market are using fire-resistant high-temperature plastic sealed package, the internal heat generated by the plastic shell mainly distributed out. Therefore, the power adapter surface temperature is still quite high, the maximum temperature and even up to about 70 degrees.
The following are the same as the "
Power adapter heat solution
The power adapter heat is unavoidable, but it can speed up its heat to prevent its temperature from rising continuously.
1, the choice of small pressure drop, low loss of switching components, cooling area to be as large as possible, more than 100W switching power supply should generally have a metal perforated shell, or with cooling fan.
2, as far as possible to put the power adapter in a better place to ventilated heat, do not put things like books on the power above.
3, in a higher temperature environment, the use of notebooks, notebook power adapter should be placed in a place not exposed to direct sunlight and ventilation; do not put the power adapter in the notebook near the cooling outlet, or not only the power adapter heat dissipation is not Go out, but also absorb part of the heat.
- Q:What are the malfunctions and abnormal operation of the transformer?
- working principle:
Transformer is the use of electromagnetic induction principle made of static appliances. When the transformer's original coil connected to the AC power supply, the core will produce alternating magnetic flux, alternating magnetic flux with φ said. The original, the secondary coil φ is the same, φ is also a simple harmonic function, the table for the φ = φmsinωt. By Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction, we can see that the induced electromotive force in the original and secondary coils is e1 = -N1dφ / dt, e2 = -N2dφ / dt. Where N1, N2 is the original, the number of turns of the secondary coil. U1 = j1n1, U2 = E2 = -jN2ωΦ, and the complex value is U1 = -I1 = jN1ωΦ, U2 = E2 = -jN2ωΦ, and the complex value is U1 = Let k = N1 / N2, said the variable ratio of the transformer. U1 / U2 = -N1 / N2 = -k, that is, the ratio of the original value of the transformer and the secondary coil voltage, is equal to its turns ratio and the difference between the original and the secondary coil voltage is π.
And then come to:
U1 / U2 = N1 / N2
In the case of no-load current, I1 / I2 = -N2 / N1, that is, the original and secondary coil current RMS value is inversely proportional to the number of turns, and the phase difference π.
And then available
I1 / I2 = N2 / N1
Ideal transformer original, vice coil power equal P1 = P2. Indicating that the ideal transformer itself without power loss. The actual transformer always has the loss, its efficiency is η = P2 / P1. Power transformers are highly efficient and up to 90%.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range