|Place of Origin: ||HeBei||Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Phase: ||Coil Structure: |
|Coil Number: |
|Capacity: ||Rated Voltage: |
|Connection Symbol: |
YNd11 Dyn11 YNyn0d11
Cover type or Bell type
MR or ABB or SMS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Mainbody --naked Disassembled parts -- crate|
|Delivery Detail:||3 months|
1. CESI certificate
2. High short-circuit withstand
3. Low loss, PD and noise
4. CTQC certificate
5. No leakage
The application of the 250MVA/220kV standby transformer , and matches well with the transmission capacity of UHV lines, which has wide prospect of application. Because of its large capacity and large volume, the whole transportation weight with nitrogen is about 200-490 tons, and due to the restricted transport conditions, the transportation becomes the critical issue for application of the 250MVA/220kV standby transformer. In order to make the products applicable to any UHV substation in our country, the state grid of corporation of China set the "A study of easy-transport large capacity UHV Transformer” as a key scientific research projects, and entrusted BTW to carry out the research.
During the process of research and development, BTW adopted the advanced design technology and modular design, the transformer can be transported disassembly and with advantages of compact core and winding body, less transportation weight and low transportation cost, effectively solves the need of UHV construction in the transportation restricted areas. By using the most advanced 3D magnetic field calculation software, BTW performed detailed analysis and calculation for the magnetic flux leakage and eddy current loss of the transformer coil, iron core and oil tank steel structures. Besides, by using of the advanced electric field calculation software, BTW performed detailed analysis and calculation of main longitudinal insulation, and mastered the arrangement of the main longitudinal insulation of large capacity UHV transformer and the control of distribution of winding magnetic flux leakage. All of which make the products with low loss, low noise, small volume, strong anti short circuit ability, no local overheating and other significant advantages, and guarantee the long-term safe and stable operation.
The world's first on-site assembled large capacity UHV Transformer’s right at the first time once again filled the gap in the field of UHV transformer research after Chinese transformer industry overcame the difficulty of integral transport of the 250MVA/220kV standby transformer, which marks BTW has fully occupied the world transformer industry technical peak. The successful development of the product filled the gaps in the domestic technology and met the urgent need of UHV construction application in our country, greatly improved the technical level and manufacturing ability of BTW in terms of UHV Transformer products.
- Q:Inverter with transformer and transformer without the difference
- Select the inverter, then the election from the output waveform, preferably not lower than the quasi-sine wave; Secondly, the inverter should have a complete circuit protection; third, manufacturers have a good after-sales service commitment; And the product after a period of time.
- Q:What is the difference between transformer MVA and KVA?
- They are megawatts and kVA
Unit (power in the power of S units)
1 MVA = 1 thousand KVA
Megawatt and kVA
KVA = 1000W, trillion volts = 10 of the 6th power W
- Q:What is the M of the transformer capacity MVA?
- MVA with a table of his capacity, read: trillion volts in which M with a sign
The conversion unit is 1MVA = 1000KVA = 1000000VA
- Q:380V transformer always burn, how is it going
- And voltage has nothing to do with a few seconds to install very hot, the secondary side must have a short circuit fault!
- Q:Taiwan, Taiwan, the concept of transformer
- Metering points are generally placed on the two sides of the equipment for property rights demarcation point. Some "real production boundaries" are not suitable for loading tables, the measurement points can be located in the substation, if the measurement point and production to the demarcation point is different, the asset owner should bear the loss of their own property equipment.
For the substation of the various routes, the measurement point is located in the various routes on the outlet.
Transformer two transformers run parallel to the situation is very common. Parallel operation can make the power quality better, and better play the potential of equipment and so on.
- Q:How much capacity the transformer has
- For power transformers, there are 10 20 30 40 50 63 80 100 125 160 200 250 315 400 500 630 800 1000 1250 1600 2000 2500 3150 4000 5000 6300, etc. kVA.
- Q:Three-phase transformer how to calculate the current, ah, the formula is?
- Calculation formula and empirical formula of transformer secondary current
Three-phase transformer current calculation formula I = S / (root number 3 * U), where U is the transformer line voltage, KV
Transformer Current Experience Port Algorithm: Primary Current I ≈ S * 0.06 Secondary Current I ≈ S * 1.5
For example: a 500KVA transformer to calculate the current and secondary current, with the current formula I = S / (root 3 * U) I = 500 / root 3 * 10 = 500 / 17.32 ≈ 28.8AI = 500 / root 3 * 0.4 = 500 / 0.69 = 724.6A with the transformer current experience calculation formula: I = 500 * 0.06 ≈ 30A I = 500 * 1.5 = 750A
Transformer operating load requirements
For example: a 800KVA10 / 0.4KV transformer, according to the first and second current calculation, a variety of load current is how much?
Solution: Primary current I = S * 0.06 = 800 * 0.06 = 48A Secondary current I = S * 1.5 = 800 * 1.5 = 1200A Low load: Primary current I = 48 * 15% = 7.2A
Secondary current I = 1200 * 15% = 180A
Reasonable load: primary current I = 48 * 50% = 24A
Secondary current I = 1200 * 50% = 600A
Full load: primary current I = 48 * 75% = 12A
Secondary current I = 1200 * 75% = 900A
- Q:Sichuan transformer manufacturer that a best?
- Sichuan Meishan New Transformer Co., Ltd.'s products have the strongest load capacity, up to 200%
- Q:The difference between transformer power kva and kw
- Kva is apparent power, KW is active power.
S = 1.732UI = 1.732 × 0.38 × 100 ≈ 65.8 (Kva)
P = 1.732UI cosφ = 1.732 × 0.38 × 100 × cosφ
- Q:Transformer rated capacity 500 / 750KVA (AN / AF) What does it mean?
- Air cooling can improve so much no sure no problem, and now a lot of transformer air cooling and self cooling ratio is 100: 80, 100: 70, there are 100: 60.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range