A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×10 solar cells. Solar PV panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16% efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:0 Watt solar panel question?
- Watts okorder.com/
- Q:Why are solar panels made from silicon and not magnesium?
- One of the primary reasons solar cells are made of silicon is that the bandgap energy of silicon happens to be nearly equal to the energy of visible light, which is the major portion of energy emitted by the sun. Therefore, silicon is the ideal substance to fabricate solar cells with.
- Q:The effect of colored light on a solar panel?
- Surely the highest volt reading will result from the wave with the largest amplitude, wavelength irrespective? You'd need to know the amplitude of the wave AFTER leaving the colour filter, since different chemicals and pigments in the filter would naturally affect the resulting wave in different ways.
- Q:stationary solar panel project?
- For a mock up model you might try a fabric store or shelf paper with a pattern that mimics solar cells. Or just find a good pic on the net and print out several copies to glue on.
- Q:Where are solar panels used?
- Where Are Solar Panels Used
- Q:Solar Panel System at Harbor Freight?
- Solar Panel through charge controller to battery, battery to inverter, inverter to devices. a 75 watt panel would be enough to trickle charge a battery that is NOT being used to keep it at full charge. The average home requires 4000 watts MINIMUM. This would require MANY, LARGER panels, charge controller, a battery stack, and at least LARGER inverter (preferably 2, 2000 watt inverters, unless you want to REALLY get expensive!)
- Q:Connecting solar panel help?
- No. Series means one thing, parallel another, and they are mutually exclusive.
- Q:What are solar cells made of?
- image voltaic cells paintings for the period of the photoelectric effect. Incoming photons knock out electrons of the textile, which being a semiconductor helps a small ability distinction. close to to the sunlight, each and everything could be very severe (like a Van Halen gig), radiation, energetic ions, magnetic fields, the works. of direction, NASA project planners could take all those issues into consideration. i ask your self what textile maintains to be stable at 5800º ok (or perhaps it fairly is not needed), and captures all photons of all energies, to be one hundred% powerful. The link provided by making use of Snow Blossom is extremely thrilling. I do in simple terms no longer look waiting to study the secondary link Thermophotovoltaics. Edit: image voltaic Flares may well be a difficulty. they're by making use of and great unpredictable, upward push for hundreds of miles, achieving hundreds of thousands of Kelvin.
- Q:Information on making solar panels?
- I doubt that you are going to want to learn how to dope your own silicon wafers, add contacts and laminate them into PV panels. I also doubt that you're going to even want the various chemicals to make e.g. cadmium-based cells anywhere near your house (cadmium is a very toxic metal). In other words, making your own solar panels is not an at-home project. You can buy solar panels based on cells of several different types. A link to a Pricewatch-like website for current prices on solar panels is below. Mounting panels to roofs or pole mounts, running conduit and wires, and installing battery banks and inverters are within the capabilities of skilled laypeople. More data at the links. Edit: I am reporting all of Agua-Luna's cut-and-paste pieces as spam. I encourage others to do likewise.
- Q:Solar Panel Help, Trying to go green.?
- I had a system installed last year and am very happy with it so far. When I was getting quotes from companies we used a 3 year usage history that I was able to get from my utility. I live in an area that allows me to sell back my excess or let my meter run backwards, which really helps reduce costs. The amount of energy you use and can produce will vary during the year. I had monthly usage under 800 kwh and months over 2000 kwh. I have become more aware of my usage and have made adjustments to appliances and habits to cut my usage down. I installed a 3.74 kw dc system. On average in the summer I generate 35 kwh per day and in the winter I averagae around 2 kwh per day, but I've seen days as low as 2kwh. I don't see the benefit to hooking up a system to specifice appliances for 2 reasons. Your a/c doesn't run non stop, so the energy you produce when the system cycles off is lost. You only produce electricity when the sun is shining on the panels. If you have a cloudy day or it is hot after the sun goes down, you will need to still use household energy. My system doesn't zero out my bill, but it reduces it by about 75% in the summer and at least 50% in the winter. My bills were over $200 many months, my highest summer bill was $20 and highest winter bill was $35. My system cost $26K (less than my pool or hardwood floors), I got a $0K rebate from my utility and a $2K federal tax credit. The fed. tax credit has increased this year to 30% of the total installed price. I should break even in 6-7 years and save well over $50K over the life of the panels.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range