A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×10 solar cells. Solar PV panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16% efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:thermodynamic question that includes heating water with solar panels?
- Good points. I'm new to the solar energy world, but solar just makes sense. Who wouldn't want to make it work? The more I learn the more I think its a great alternative to some of the energy we use. This info really helps.
- Q:A couple questions about home made solar panels?
- I have no idea the out put of the panel you plan to make, but $200.00 will not even come close to power much. You don't say whether you want to power your house straight from the solar panels (not possible, because the sun doesn't shine 24/7). That being said,you will need a very large array to power your house,going to battery's to inverter to get AC power. Your initial cost would be around $25000,00, but you might be eligible for a tax rebate and maybe a rebate from your state and power company. There is a lot more to be said on the subject,but this is enough to either get you started or discouraged.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- optical - electrical direct conversion method is the use of photoelectric effect, the solar radiation can be directly converted into electrical energy, optical - electrical conversion of the basic device is the solar cell. The solar cell is a device that converts solar energy directly into electrical energy due to the photovoltaic effect. It is a semiconductor photodiode. When the sun shines on the photodiode, the photodiode turns the solar energy into electricity. Current. When many batteries in series or in parallel can become a relatively large output power of the solar cell array
- Q:Is it worth getting solar panels fitted on my roof?
- If you're talking about photovoltaic panels, for making electricity, they're very expensive. Around here I think it runs around 2 bucks a watt of capacity, just for the panels. Then they have to be installed of course, which means an electrician has to be paid, and you need an inverter also. You can also spring for a bank of deep cycle batteries if you want to be able to store the electricity from the panels to use at night or on cloudy days, but that adds another very large expense. Now if electricity is very, very expensive where you are, you could maybe pay this off in a few years, but I doubt you could pay off 8000 pounds worth of this stuff in only a couple years. If you're talking about solar for water or air heating, well, that's another deal. But those kind of setups cost a lot less to put in, I can't see anyone paying that much for it.
- Q:How much does a solar panel cost?
- That okorder.com/
- Q:Solar Panels!!???!!!?
- Solar Power. There is no denying it, solar power works. Not only is it energy efficient, it is also safe and extremely clean. Whether it may be for a home, business or a community, there are no limits to the energy that the best solar panels are able to offer.It is a guarantee that once this medium is applied, you would easily slash your greenhouse gas emissions and electricity bill.
- Q:Are solar panels a viable option in IL?
- You can do solar anywhere and yes, they're a viable option in IL - as they are where I live - in Maine! We get snow and also lots of low light days in the winter. It's not as easy as say -having solar in New Mexico (self-identified as the solar capitol!) but - you can still generate a nice amount of electricity with your solar panels on a nice day in IL - and they're fine in the snow.
- Q:Why aren't electronics made with solar panels?
- Solar panels could still be expensive, which would also raise the cost of the item.They also are made with chemicals that harm that enviroment(not too badly, but ya know..) You would also need to charge them, of course, in sunlight and most people enjoy the benefit being able to plug something in and still being able to use it. Not saying it's a bad idea, just the world we live in.
- Q:QUestion about portable Solar Panels.. Mine is 2v?
- Your portable panel is at most a few amps at 2 volts nominal.Hopefully you have a higher voltage than this to enable you to charge a 2 volt battery. This takes about 3.3-3.6 volts. Your converter will function until a battery reaches about 0.5 volts (drop out voltages vary greatly). A deep discharge marine batttery will be the best bet for storage but usually more expensive than a regular battery. If your resources are limited, you might try from these cheaper sources. Insterstate battery stores usually have blems at a lower price. These are totally functional batteries but have surface imperfections that the manufacturer doesn't want his name on. Also check you local junkyard or towing service. They are often asked by insurance carriers to junk a car which has been wrecked. Many times the batteries are still perfect. They sell these for what they can get for them. Look for one from a SUV with lots of power options. Often kids cars have outlandish stereo systems requiring heaavy current batteries. These are a good find. Consider getting a solar power management system for charging your system. It will limit your charging voltage so you do not float a 2 volt battery above 4 volts where it would slowly destroy it.
- Q:information on solar panels?
- A decent installation needs a solar engineer to make sure the panels are aligned to take advantage of all the solar it can get. that or You need to hit the books on solar radiation. online I would try different programs to get the feel. we get less solar radiating in the winter then in the summer. this needs to correctly compensated.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range