Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:can i make a solar panel out of aluminum foil?
- Making okorder.com/
- Q:How do you use solar panels?
- Custom solar-heating systems are unique. Does yours have a circulating pump? Does it have a storage tank? Is the fluid that goes to the panels separated from the household water and transfers heat through a heat-exchanger radiator, and the fluid has antifreeze in it? If it does, is the antifreeze of the variety that won't poison your family if there is a leak? Does your system have a thermostat-controlled pump that turns on when the water in the panels are hot? Does it have a limit-thermostat to turn off the pump when water in the storage tank is hot? There are many more variations to operation of solar-heating panels. Find out who designed it or who knows how to operate it and ask them.
- Q:How does a solar panel turn sunlight into electricity?
- Sunlight okorder.com/
- Q:what is solar panel? full description needed?
- Solar panels are devices that convert light into electricity. They are called solar panels because most of the time, the most powerful source of light available is the Sun, called Sol by astronomers. Some scientists call them photovoltaics which means, basically, light-electricity. A solar panel is a collection of solar cells. Lots of small solar cells spread over a large area can work together to provide enough power to be useful. The more light that hits a cell, the more electricity it produces, so spacecraft are usually designed with solar panels that can always be pointed at the Sun even as the rest of the body of the spacecraft moves around, much as a tank turret can be aimed independently of where the tank is going. DS's solar cells are even more efficient than regular solar panels made for satellites because they use solar concentrators.
- Q:Do solar panels keep a structure cooler?
- The type depends upon what you want the solar panels to do. Generate electricity ? Heat gain? Makes a big difference. You should probably get a contractor who specialises in solar panels out to at least start your education on this subject or you could throw a lot of money away on something you don't really need or want.
- Q:Solar Power Question?
- Heat is not transferred by solar panels into electrical currents. For that you need TEC or Peltier devices which at the present time are too small to do much in changing heat to electricity. You are better off collecting the heat in a solar water heater then a solar panel. Now solar panels work by the photons hitting the panel and playing kind of a billiards game. One hopes the photon will knock off an electron and the now free floating electron will make its way to your wire.
- Q:How to prevent shorting out solar panel?
- A solar panel doesn't store energy. As soon as the light stops, the current stops instantly. If it's a 200-watt panel or more, it won't be harmed by a short circuit, but it might be good to turn the panel over or cover it with cardboard before working on it. The spark can slightly mar the contacts. Doing the work indoors is enough to cut down the current, too. For a 60-watt panel or less, I wouldn't even worry about the spark, the power output is too low to do any damage.
- Q:where can i get a small solar panel to power an outdoor water pump?
- You will need more than a small solar panel to run a pump continuously, unless you don't mind that the pump only comes on during the day while the sun is out. st you need to know what the power demands are of the pump in question. Not only do you need to know the rate of the power draw from the pump, but you will also have to calculate how much power the pump will draw from your solar system every day. You will have to factor in that the sun doesn't shine brightly every day, of course there's also night, so you will need a storage battery, charging system to go along with your solar panel. Now most pumps like the one you described are 20vac. Most solar panels, the batteries, the chargers are 2vdc. In order to get 20vac you will need an inverter. Once again, you will have to make sure that the inverter you get can handle the demands of the pump. A solar system that actually works for you takes some carefull planning, it's not something that you can just hang from a tree. None of what I just descibed will be inexpensive by my definition, so if it were me, I'd dig a trench across the driveway, install some direct bury cable on a GFCI circuit out of my main power panel save a bundle.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- Solar cells are a pair of light response and can convert light energy into electrical devices. There are many kinds of materials to produce photovoltaic effects, such as: monocrystalline silicon, polycrystalline silicon, amorphous silicon, gallium arsenide, selenium and other copper. Their power generation principle is basically the same, now the crystal as an example to describe the process of photovoltaic power generation.P-type crystalline silicon doped with phosphorus can be N-type silicon, the formation of P-N junction.
- Q:Amount of solar panels needed to run a/c and pool pump?
- Solar panels are not going to be able to run a pool pump 24/7. They will only produce their rated electricity for 4 to 8 hours a day. For the balance you will need a grid connection or a battery backup. Running the AC would require different power levels depending upon humidity, outside temperature levels, solar gain for the house, and insulation levels. An underground house in Maine will be much easier to AC than a Glass house in Arizona. First find the power requirements. If you had the existing equipment they will have a label with the power requirements or the minimum breaker required if nothing else. For example the pool pump may require a 0 amp 240 breaker while the AC may require a 30 amp 240 breaker. That would be 2400 watts for the pump and (30 x 240) 7200 watts for the AC or a total of 9.6kW each hour of operation. (max) You will next need to find the rated capacity of the solar panels. If each panel were rated at 300 watts then you would need 32 panels for the daytime use and perhaps more to fill in a battery backup. All the numbers are very rough estimates.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range